Wanted: Disappearing Units

DeletedUser1723

1. Troops sent from Ravallon (486 | 386)
2. Troops sent to aeonra's village (484
| 388)
3. My troops (40 light cavalry) were sent to attack this village.
4. I got the report for the attack, and they never came back.

DeletedUser1742

1. Troops sent from Dunlop (566|557)
2. Troops sent to Barbarian village (565|556)
3. I sent 2029 axe on a farming run and recieved a report saying all went well as there were no troops in the barbarian village
4. My troops have gone missing now and i want them back

Please fix this bug and return all of our missing troops otherwise it is pointless continuing with this game as we all know it takes a lot of our time producing these troops to die in battle not just go AWOL

Syenne

Hi,

First, my english is not that good, pls try to understand. If i could speak to a french community manager, it will help a lot.
After a Ticket report, LiamAird send me here.

1. Village (with Coords) the troops belonged to :
BroTopia (531/716)

2. Village (with Coords) they were sent to :
Barbarian's village (528/710)

3. What exactly happened - for example if they attacked and got lost after that, or got lost after returning from a support command, etc.
I just sent 140 swordsmen to plunder ressources and they never come back. I received the mission's report but troops didn't come back to my base after that.

4. General situation in your account at the moment the units got lost, like 123 commands running, buttons were not responding, things like that.
I didn't notice problems like that. I can't help you with that. I don't remember all elements, i noticed the problem to the GM 1 or 2 days later. I probably had a full queue (3 buildings) and more than 10 attacks at the same moment. I disconnected from the game between the attack and the report. It's possible that an update was deploing at the same moment.

I hope, my troops will come back to home, i have cookies for them :'( I miss them.
Thx for you help, and have a nice day.

Attachments :
- ReportBroTopia : Normal report

- DetailedReportBroTopia : Detaild report

- UnitsBroTopia : My actual army (140 swordsmen are missing ;D)

DeletedUser1759

Woke up today and lost a lot of Axe Fighters...

1 My village; Villainge (673|529)
2 Target: Lord Sangreal's Village (677|526)
3: I attacked yesterday with 902 Axe Fighters and today I have 252. the battle reports shows I sent 188. It reports at 15/09/14 6:53:33.
4: I had 9 commands on going. 7 from this issue village, 2 from my second village. I still have the reposrt if its needed.

DeletedUser1188

Missing at least my Paladin, perhaps some troops as well. Sent on successful green light run, now missing.

1. Village (with Coords) the troops belonged to: Home. 338/455

2. Village (with Coords) they were sent to: unknown. Last known attack 15-9-2014 at 14:51:51 against Barb Village at 337/457.

3. What exactly happened: attack, no casualties.

4. General situation in your account at the moment the units got lost 2-3 attacks, 2 buildings in queu (including Academy), 4-5 in Barracks queu.

DeletedUser1768

1. Troops sent from Loarderon (707 | 424)
2. Troops sent to barbarian village (700 | 422)
3. My troops (120 light cavalry) were sent to attack this village.
4. I received a report, after they disappeared.

after last update, about 10minutes ago i had a lot of troops coming back, they entered the village but they were just gone???
i had a nobleman with them and i still 'have him' if i look at my academy. very crappy because i'm nobling somebody!!
update: at the village they were attacking it says : arrival in 00:00:00 update bug? they should enter my village but they don't,
somebody has an idea?

DeletedUser272

1: Ashanti 4 (532 / 485)
2. Barbarian (532 / 486)
3. attack with over 60 LC, seem to stuck there
4. no report, nothing in map view, zero in units tab. They are stuck at this village for 10 minutes now. Have full build queue and recruiting is still going on

1I3ixEI.jpg

DeletedUser1783

Hello,

Experior :

5 min ago... (14:45 Switzerland time)

1000 axe fighters, 50 berserker and my paladin... all at home (Vizendar : 579/426)

Please help

DeletedUser1775

Hello,

same here, right after maintenance (it took few minutes) all my units disappeared after they arrived back.
Lost about 1000 units.

For more info, please ask.

EDITED: after second maintenance SOLVED

DeletedUser3

This issue should be solved now. If this still happens please report this issue here so we know to continue working on this. Thank you so much for your posts guys. I know this bug is one of the more frustrating ones.

DeletedUser1803

Hello,

i lost 250 LKav between yesterday and today ...
They belonged to my City Kyoto (691|543) and attacked a Barbarian village at (693|543)

I can't really say much to the current situation, because i wasn't really in game when they should have attacked/returned. All i know is, that i came online this morning and they were gone. There was no report of an attack on my village and the report of their attack says "no casualties".

DeletedUser1787

Checkered Jester;n17693 said:
This issue should be solved now. If this still happens please report this issue here so we know to continue working on this. Thank you so much for your posts guys. I know this bug is one of the more frustrating ones.
I reported troops lost yesterday around 15:45 UK time.
1) 665|508
2) I think 667|508 but it may have been 666|508
3) I sent them out to farm , but cancelled after a couple of minutes (I also cancelled another army at almost the same instant). I noticed that both armies were saying they had 2:15 to return after I cancelled.
4) Otherwise everything seemed smooth - the only oddity was cancelling 2 attacks at more or less same instant.

They have not returned. On asking support about this, my query has been set to answered with, in fact, no answer.

In-game name also nphsmith.

DeletedUser1700

I have lost 300 axe fighters and 50 Mounted archers in less than 24 hours. I explained the circumstances to the support guy, but what will happen with my units? How am I suppose to be an offensive player when my offensive troops are disappearing, will I get them back at some point?