Wanted: Disappearing Units

DeletedUser1845

1. Village (with Coords) the troops belonged to:
Kebab Scharf (557 | 497)
2. Village (with Coords) they were sent to:
Barbarian Village (558 | 496) or Barbarian Village (558 | 497)
3. What exactly happened - I lost now about at least 450 speers, The last really recognized lost was about 12:46 (MEZ) 21.09.14 either in one of the mentioned villages, where I lost 150 speers.
I used a created preset from the rally point to farm both villages. Both with 150 speers and one with an additional paladin in the army. Perhaps it happens due to this missing paladin in the second use of the preset.
4. General situation in your account at the moment the units got lost - I constructed buildings in the queue and recruited off unites. I was logged off. During my absence the first constructed building has been finished.

DeletedUser1852

1) 449|880 Ironforge
2) 457|484 Barbarian Village
3) Attacked with 15 LC got full haul but LC never returned home.Meanwhile i was online doing the regular stuff senting troops for farm queueing buildings nothing unsuak.Please refund:))

DeletedUser1862

hello
1. blackrock (517|463)
2. barbarian village (520|462)
3. troops: 195 axe, 483 archers, paladin.
attack report show now casualties, but troops never comes home. around 6:45am finlands time GMT+2 i think

DeletedUser1315

Hi

Now i have lost 500 spearman not sure which group, I sent 3 waves of spearman of 500 each now I only have 1000 left
villages sent to:
Barbarian (650/574)
Barbarian (647/575)
Barbarian (645/573)

from Alpha Village (650/569)

According to my reports I never lost any

DeletedUser3

We are investigating this critical issue and will report once this is fixed. Thank you for all your information above. Please remember to leave your player name when you post. Thank you.

DeletedUser1453

1. 492/488 my co ord
2. Claiming a village.....7 hours away sent out 6 attacks over 5 days Village co ord 477/491
3. Lost 645 axes, 282 lc and 1 noble
4. I brought the village down to 15 and then it vanished. I have the report showing they did not die....they just never returned home.

This took 5 days of attacks. It was an enemy location and very pivotal to plans.....to lose this at this time and now watching the loyalty go back up is very unfair. Had an enemy supported and killed my troops I'd understand but this glitch is ruining the game.

This is the 3rd time this has happened to me. I've already lost 550 troops the first time it happened on the Experitus server, which you have never even returned my message to and I never had these axes returned. Plus I lost the noble and all the resources it took. Then it happened again where I lost 400 troops and a noble on Experitus again trying to claim a village. I AM VERY FRUSTRATED!!!! I cannot continue playing this game when the game keeps eating my troops. THIS IS 3 NOBLES I'VE LOST NOW!!!! THREE!!!!

I enjoy the game. I am the leader of the #3 ranked alliance on one server and the diplomat on the other. I'm very committed to the game. BUT THIS IS RUINING the joy.

DeletedUser1861

Hello!

I also lost some troops, 1002 archers, on my village Atlantis (543|350) yesterday.

As the villages around me have not that much ressources, I use to separate my troops for plundering more villages, so I attacked several villages with my archers. Last time they attack was about 4pm. I have 4 reports for the last time they attacked yesterday :

- 1st attack : 15:50 on darkboy's village (553|351) with 100 spears, 18 axes, 12 light cavalery and 202 archers
- 2nd attack : 16:12 on SkyeWanderer's (552|349) with 200 spears and 400 archers
- 3rd attack : 16:15 on Nunspeet (548|348) with 500 swords and 100 archers
- 4th attack : 16:30 on Barbarian village (550|346) with 300 spears and 300 archers

Every repport is clean, no problem, no unit killed, luck positive, some ressources plundered.

I lost absolutely every archers I had, but not a single other troop. I did not check yesterday night if I had my archers before going to sleep, I had no more village to plunder from my village after these attacks, so I did not need to send them. Until this morning, when I wanted to send them again to plunder and realized I had no more archers.
I checked in the Units view, and in my other villages just in case and I did not find them.
I had absolutely no problem neither lag before going to bed and there were probably a few command running. I didn't particularly check how many but I'm sure there were not much than 30 commands for all my villages together. Probably less than 15.

Hope this will help!

Greetings,
Lowlya

DeletedUser1353

Attack from: (677|426), on (680|428)

Date: 29/09/2014 Time: 3:14:32 (Belgium)

Attacking troops:

These are the troops i lossed on their way home:

320 spear
455 axe
170 lC
35 Mounted boog
190 Heavy cav
61 ram
99 kat
Paladin

Their were no other activity(attacks) happening on the time.

*happy their was no Noble walking withe those guys...*

DeletedUser1962

Hi,

At around 15:00 my time (Vienna) 137 Light Cavalry just disappeared.
I'll try to describe the information as thoroughly as I can.

1. Village (with Coords) the troops belonged to: "this.is.the.ouverture" ( 474| 447)

2. Village (with Coords) they were sent to: "Barbarian village" ( 472|452 )

3. What exactly happened - for example if they attacked and got lost after that, or got lost after returning from a support command, etc.

I always send about 20-45 farming attacks out, before going offline, and when i returned, my offensive village had only have of its light cavalry left. I dont know when they went missing, but somewhere in between attacking and returning probably

I haven't received any reports that indicate that my armies would have fallen in battle. At first I thought I hit the message limit, so I deleted quite alot of reports afterwards. I don't think I accidently deleted that report without checking it and what's more, my "Defeated Enemy" stats didn't raise either.

4. General situation in your account at the moment the units got lost, like 123 commands running, buttons were not responding, things like that.
I had about 35 attacks/returns of my armies and 0 spies on a mission each.

I am using Opera Browser with Windows 8, 64 Bit version, and my internet connection has no problems either so...
I hope this can somehow help narrow down the search for the bug, if any extra information should be given, you can always ask and if I have an answer, I'll give it :)

Greetings,
regnitteg97

DeletedUser1787

Is this still being worked on? It's very frustarting that not only are troops apparently gone, whicih is a core critical issues, but that there is no communication about it.

DeletedUser2041

Hello guys i had the same problem today when i nobled second village at 12:04:08
1.the troops originated from 327|395 001 Birka
2. The target hit was 328|395 barbarian village now named 002 Upsala
3. I nobled the village and my troops failed to return to my main village
4. Nothing as far as i know was wrong at the time everything seemed to work as it should. Though i had troops in the field for farming pourpuses at the same time

DeletedUser123

Artorath;n20788 said:
Hello guys i had the same problem today when i nobled second village at 12:04:08
1.the troops originated from 327|395 001 Birka
2. The target hit was 328|395 barbarian village now named 002 Upsala
3. I nobled the village and my troops failed to return to my main village
4. Nothing as far as i know was wrong at the time everything seemed to work as it should. Though i had troops in the field for farming pourpuses at the same time

Troops which were with the noble who conquered the village stay there as a support. All you have to do is go to the origin village or the village you conquered, click the units button (bottom menu, shield and swords), you will be able to see your units and two buttons on the right hand side. Hover your mouse over the buttons to see what they do and choose accordingly.

DeletedUser2041

Ah sorry for that. Havent played this version of the game for that long thought it was like in TW. Thank you for your help Dement0r

Ostravik

0. World - br.tribalwars2.com - Alnwick

1. Village (with Coords) the troops belonged to
Vilniaus (448|363)

2. Village (with Coords) they were sent to
Imperio dos Lobos (457|367)

3. What exactly happened - for example if they attacked and got lost after that, or got lost after returning from a support command, etc.
I sent an attack with noble, paladin and 500 vikings. The target village had just been nobled by a player that saw my attack coming and messaged me about it.
The troops seem to have comeback to my headquarter in the moment of the attack instead of receiving a battle report.
The other player asked me how I cancelled the attack. But I didn´t.

4. General situation in your account at the moment the units got lost, like 123 commands running, buttons were not responding, things like that.
Nothing unusual.

Turdburglar

I sent 2.5k axes, 300 lc , a noble and a paladin to Birthplace of Thulsa Doom 306|451
The village I sent them from is Turdslanding 313|456 . There is still an icon of two axes on the village I attacked,my farm space remains the same, it also says I have 1/2 nobles which means the units still exist but won't come back.Usually there is a line to and from villages but all I see is the icon of an attack that hasn't arrived yet. I'm in Almwick

DeletedUser123

Troops which were with the noble who conquered the village stay there as a support. All you have to do is go to the origin village or the village you conquered, click the units button (bottom menu, shield and swords), you will be able to see your units and two buttons on the right hand side. Hover your mouse over the buttons to see what they do and choose accordingly.

DeletedUser2193

Hi,

last night units of two of my villages (316/483 and 316/485) disappeared after two fake attacks. In the first village were 4153 spear, 4898 swords, 2326 arch and 789 heavy cav. No casualities were reported among my troops and now I have 17897 farm places free! They are gone. In the second village units disappeared again under a fake attack but while moving from one village to another. In this case I cannot be so precise because they were supporting a village and the reports are completely empty. Anyway I found 7690 farm places free! Please help cause those were two defensive villages and I need to protect myself.