Expertus - village 605 - 560

Good luck for them!
bye

DeletedUser1609

1. Village (with Coords) the troops belonged to:
One (657 | 480)
2. Village (with Coords) they were sent to:
Barbarian Village (658 | 478)
3. What exactly happened - for example if they attacked and got lost after that, or got lost after returning from a support command, etc.
Send troops 250 axe fighters and 100 archers, get report that I successed loot Village and lost 0 units. They haven not came back so far and there is no infomration where they are.
4. General situation in your account at the moment the units got lost, like 123 commands running, buttons were not responding, things like that.
9 commands, did not notice nothing strange, mostly becasue after sending units I went afk.

DeletedUser1218

When can we expect fix this serious problem? It's very important (bug existed for a long time).

DeletedUser905

Today my troops appeared and hit my newly conquered village. It took them 2 days to reach the destination. All troops were killed, but at least I can recruit my noble again without need to mint extra coins.

DeletedUser1280

I can't give all the information, since I don't know the destination village.
I sent out 64 attacks since my last troop count, I needed some farming ;)
1) Origin is: 01:Folaria (478:622)
2) Unknown
3) Looking at the number of spears, it must be one of my farms, sent out with a preset, that went missing.
4) I farmed, sent out different attacks. I made a screenshot of my troops yesterday at 16:48 and checked that with my troop counts this morning. 19 spears are missing.

Hope this helps

DeletedUser399

1) 25MA from 552|447 (sent with preset)
2) Target is unknown since it happend when I was offline and attacked 16 diffrent villages
3) I lost some troops while farming. I was farming with Mounted archers I sent out 16 groups of 25 MA, so that's 400 MA. Later on when I came online I had only 375 MA in my village, so I checked my reports there where 16 reports from MA reports and no losses.
4) besides those commands there where about 8 other farm attacks going on with LC. I wasn't under attack. A spy attack was on it's way to some village that was not under attack by me. My building queue was full with resource productionbuildings. There was little support in my village. It was this afternoon between 13:30 and 14:00 european time.

DeletedUser1633

1- Village (with Coords) the troops belonged to 522 I 685
2 - Village (with Coords) 528 I 689 they were supporting village is
3 - After the command of withdrawal of support they were returning and suddenly will disappear
4 - when I was looting the village. over 25 commands and opening reports of looting and again sending troops. Just saw it lacked the troops when I missed the paladin. As I did not think the statue, and told he was dead. I was on the farm and saw I had 672 free population. 'd Just cancel troops who were in line at the barracks to have free population. to send to the academy. Did not understand why it's so free population dai remembered this post here in the forum.
5- lost troops 250 - Spearman 250 - Swordsman 150 - Archer 01 - Paladino
6 - time more or less occurred between 22:30 and 23:40 when I felt lack of troops 2014/09/05

DeletedUser1117

1- Origin 508/454
Lost 40 spears, didn't see it before to see that my farm available space went from 0 to 40. Don't have a clue where and when (this morning between 11am and 2pm). 50 attacks at the time, noticed it by luck, that's all. Checked report, no red nor orange, didn't lost troups today yet. (in battle, at least).

DeletedUser1650

1 - 517:703
2 - 518:710
3 - attack hit fine and i won with loot. wasnt online when it hit. no sign of them on their way home or returning hours after the should have been back.
- lost 282 swords, 26 axes, and 98 archers
-07/09/2014 14:34:33 PST

DeletedUser1600

Hello.

1) Village in Expertus, Kilsztejn (543/605)
2) Barbarian villages around me.
3) I just send 6 attacks, 15 LC each. Then i cancelled those attacks and 3 of them dissapears (and don't remember which barbarian villages they exactly are). Yesterday i lost one attack with 5 LC (but i don't notice it earlier).
4) When attack vanished i was building 7 berserkers, 20 horsemans, +/- 30 axemans, wall and an iron mine.

donnes

world 2

1) sent around 1400 axe from 582|532
2) target barb village 582|530
3) no report or anything else. They just went away
4) farming from all my villiages all the time so I guess there where around 30 commands

If this dont get fixed or we dont get the troops back there is no point in playing this game. I know it is a beta, but this is a BIG problem, hope we cant get the troops back , and that u will fix this

DeletedUser1273

Added link of my village and barbarian village and units lost

1)my village ~ massacre (661 | 517) i sent 186 spearmen (belonging to me) to attack barbarian village

2)sent to attack ~ barbarian village (663 | 517)

3) The report shows there were no loses and they had looted resources but failed to arrive.

4) My account was running fine no glitches or anything i had 4 other attacks around the same time not sure if any more are missing as i just keep making them in training cue.

5) report time was 08/09/2014 04:32:02

is all in the screenshot, and i have only been attacking barbarian villages and 2 other players that are inactive with no troops every few hours so not a problem there an anyways they were sent to a barb village with score of 255. just across from me in province name Surtal my province being Dauzol .

DeletedUser1273

dpeers;n15806 said:
Added link of my village and barbarian village and units lost

1)my village ~ massacre (661 | 517) i sent 186 spearmen (belonging to me) to attack barbarian village

2)sent to attack ~ barbarian village (663 | 517)

3) The report shows there were no loses and they had looted resources but failed to arrive.

4) My account was running fine no glitches or anything i had 4 other attacks around the same time not sure if any more are missing as i just keep making them in training cue.

5) report time was 08/09/2014 04:32:02

is all in the screenshot, and i have only been attacking barbarian villages and 2 other players that are inactive with no troops every few hours so not a problem there an anyways they were sent to a barb village with score of 255. just across from me in province name Surtal my province being Dauzol .

Can you tell me what is being done about my missing 186 spearmen that carry a load of 25 =4650 carrying capacity raiding next tile =16minutes 32 there and back lets just say 2 attacks an hour an they have been missing 24 hrs now = 223200 loot i have lost this past 24 hours, even for sakes of not getting full capacity saying 1 attack an hour im missing 111600 loot, this is not on an i hope when troops are replaced so is all our added loot to the time our troops are replaced.

Im not asking for a favour or anything im just asking for fair play and what we are all (as i see the list of this happening is growing) owed. i was going to buy crowns in game but with things like this happening i think id rather not (wonders how many crows would have to be brought to get 223200 resourses. i bet a real lot. Can we get our troops back and our loot please is all i am asking. im sure you have all the data there on your servers of what happens when.

DeletedUser1660

I lost all of my army and i didnt get a refund in food (its still on same level like with army)
1. Alamantheia 521/426
2. now it is Kaiator 523/418
3. Their mission was to take new willage to me and they did it but they never came back
4. I was offline in this time
Here i have some screenshots
http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img911/3881/XoHt4Y.png
http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img902/6057/ojTZCf.png in this report it says i have quite a lot of army i dont have this units
http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img674/7661/MMN8KH.png here is the situation of food in my village
http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img913/7498/JbvNEb.png as you can see there in no such units in Kaiator as they say

DeletedUser1060

Yesterday I attacked a village from a player and lost 1050 axes... that's not funny at all. Building 1000 axes takes a few days :(

1) 1050 axes sent from 496| 527 T-0001
2) Target village which they hit was Capital of Chaos 494|528
3) The attack was successful with full haul (I got a report of that at 10/09/2014 21:40:44). They never came back, they just disappeared.
4) There were about 20 commands at the time and a full building queque.

I'm thinking about quitting now. There's no fun in losing multiple times troops, without any compensation. I know it's a beta... but this is ridiculous. A few times 100 LC... ok... I can cope with that, but now 1050 axes... it's enough. I'm done.

Atil

Peasant
I send u in the ticket
and why did u delete my post ?

-Vanguard.-;n9082 said:
Hello Tribal Warriors,

we keep receiving reports about troops disappearing while attacking, supporting or after cancelling a troop movement.

We cannot reproduce this, and it seems to be rather uncommon - still, this is a big issue we need to get rid of.

So if this happens to you, please post the following in this thread:

1. Village (with Coords) the troops belonged to
2. Village (with Coords) they were sent to
3. What exactly happened - for example if they attacked and got lost after that, or got lost after returning from a support command, etc.
4. General situation in your account at the moment the units got lost, like 123 commands running, buttons were not responding, things like that.

Be as precise as possible. Please understand that posts without this informations will be deleted, as they do not help us resolving this nasty bug.

bug-mission_2.png

Thank you for your support!

AmySteele

1. Amys Stronghold (423|309)
2. Sent to 2 villages - Estate (423 | 310) and AD4life (424 | 308)
3. I had 70 Light Cavalry and 55 Mounted Archers. I attacked the 2 villages almost simultaneously as can be seen from the times and dates below. Both attacks were reported as successful, with no loss of units (there were no defending units in either village). The units that attacked Estate (423 | 310) did not return, though I unfortunately was not monitoring the game at the time of the attacks so I do not know if they were shown as returning, nor do I know if I received the looted resources.

10/09/2014 22:11:53
Target AD4life (424 | 308) - no losses
My units:
35 Light Cavalry
30 Mounted Archer
(these were returned)

10/09/2014 22:10:53
Target Sidini (Estate) (423 | 310) - no losses
My units:
35 Light Cavalry
25 Mounted Archer
(these are still missing)

4. I have 3 building queue spaces and I believe all were full, so I was building, but I was not running any other commands.

craig

1. Craigs village (438|392) sent 947 axe, 171 LC, 1 Paladin to attack

2. Grazlm City (435|397)

3. During the fight there were minimal loses (67 axe and 17 LC) however none of the troops returned to my village. I was not online at the time of the attack so I can't say for sure when they went missing.

4. I had my building queue full and had another 6 attack going out to various barbarian villages in the area.

The troops are still taking up farm space in my village and I cannot recruit a new paladin since mine is MIA.

Gallipoli

1. Pie Hole (521/588)
2. Barbarian Village (514/581)
3. 600 axe and 55 zerks were sent on a farming mission to Barbarian Village at 514/581. The attack landed at 12:55:45 on 9/11/2014. No casualties. No loot found. The troops never returned and don't show on the list of missions that are currently out of the city or in the troop inventory for the city.
4. At the time, I had around a dozen farming missions going on to a variety of Barbarian Villages and abandoned player villages. I know this is supposed to be an unusual bug that you're having trouble reproducing, but this is the second time this has happened to me. I lost 500 axe on 8/30/2014 during an attack on a different barbarian village at 06:22:52. This attack was also launched from Pie Hole with a similar number of ongoing farming missions. This other disappearance was entered into the forum on 8/31. I think this happens more often than you think. I missed in until I was checking troop numbers to enter new recruiting orders.

Gallipoli

DeletedUser1721

1. Sent from Noob (657|552) on the Expertus server
2. Sent to Devils Town (656|556)
3. It was an attack of 645 light cavalry and 189 mounted archers. The attack was successful. The loot was 1652 wood, 1652, clay and 1651 iron. The enemy had only 4 rams and all of them were killed. The units were lost on the way back to my own village.
4. I wasn't there at the exact moment they disappeared so I am not too sure what exactly happened at the moment. I had lv 21 headquarters in my building queue and my barracks was making axes.

Please give me back my units.