Wanted: Disappearing Units

DeletedUser1028

OMG 6hrs for a pal not 5, then all the resources needed for the troops pfft

DeletedUser1142

1. Village (with Coords) the troops belonged to 488|451
2. Village (with Coords) they were sent to don't know exactly
3. What exactly happened - I sent 300 axes to near player villages and one of these attacks disappeared, i got no report of it, all reports are green..
4. General situation in your account at the moment the units got lost, like 123 commands running, buttons were not responding, things like that. Everything was working ok, i had about 30-50 commands running, all was working.

Do i get these troops back somehow?

DeletedUser885

I had the problem this morning
1. Lyoko (464|462) World 2
2. Nowhere
3. I tried to recruit a nobleman, but at the end of the 3 hours-recruiting, it disappeared, I need it before the village i want is taken.
4. I was off.

DeletedUser1037

During a battle being unrolling 16h53mn50sec I have three lancers, 40 swords and 10 archer who won the battle,

k8arjqs

but obviously they disappeared on the way home, for I should have more in my village or my total troop barracks had a long queue of more than 3 h, and 4 other attacks was in during the same time, I've realized after approx 1 hour 15 when I was in favor of the return, the fight I will have to find anywhere.
cordially Duracuir

DeletedUser1161

1. arkadia (428/473)
2. I can't tell due to the fact what I was sending 10+ same sized armies to inactives/barb villages simultanuesly.
3. After attacks I always get reports with victories without casulties but entire group is gone.
4. on 24th Aug ~200axemen were lost that way and on 18th Aug another ~200 axemen gone. All these days I was doing the same thing so it's kinda a rare, but still I would like my soldiers back.
If it's possible I would like my 400 axemen back.
Thanks.

DeletedUser907

I am playing on Expertus (w2)
1. Village (with Coords) the troops belonged to
529|516
2. Village (with Coords) they were sent to
528|514
3. What exactly happened - for example if they attacked and got lost after that, or got lost after returning from a support command, etc.
I supported my village with ~350spears as well as ~50-100swords and –50-100bows and a Paladin
I did not check if the support ever arrived, but in the defense-report my spears are mentioned, my swords & archers & Paladin are not
4. General situation in your account at the moment the units got lost, like 123 commands running, buttons were not responding, things like that.
Everything else seemed to be fine, no malfunctions etc. I had a spy-attack running onto a third party village.

Not to mention I feel betrayed. I simulated that attack (it was hilarious, look at the screen ....) and even with spears only that guy shoulda lost like half his axes and his whole cavalry ... dunno if you can rewind the battle or at least compensate for the units, would be cool. But if not, I know this is beta and everything could be buggy, so we cool :)
Worst part is not that I lost the battle but more that the guy has NO idea how the game works, attacked without scouting first, with wrong units into a different province with only 50% strength and still didn't get punished. Well I punish him now with my off since he obv. has no idea how the game works and has no units, but I feel so betrayed :D

http://noah.wapple.ch/screens/Screen Shot 2014-08-24 at 22.43.20.png

DeletedUser940

I am in expertus
the village my light cavalry left from was 505|409
my units headed to 509|413
there were about 90 units in the attack it landed and afterward the units disappeared on their return back. i had (key word had) a report showing a successful attack where i believe my light cavalry count was brought down to a little above 80 but my light cavalry never returned.

it also seems that a similiar thing has been occuring with my axe units. i have been sending them out on farming runs to mulitple villages and this morning i have around 1400 and now i have 1000 about. all these number are estimates. i dont have any farming reports saying i lost units

so 1. 505|409
2.509|413
3. returning from a successful attack.
4. had probably 10-15 attacks going when the attack was sent but on the return trip my account wasnt active and i logged into no Light cavalry

DeletedUser1028

This is getting really BAD, glad it is only in beta and nobody is paying to lose troops,

World 2
Troops as in image, target as in image, other events, 1 attack returning, 1 building in que, village 2 the same, 1 attack returning, 1 building in que,
Even tho I won the battle, no troops returned, including Paladin and noble, all vanished;

*EDIT* normally when troops disappear I start re-recruiting straight away, these I did not, and after 8 hours returned to my village.

lostnoble1.jpg

DeletedUser1232

Hello!

1. Village (with Coords) the troops belonged to:

Napkapu (454|569)

2. Village (with Coords) they were sent to:

RO-01 (451|566)

3. What exactly happened:

I sent an army with 2 noblemen to conquer the village, then I went to sleep.
In the morning I got a report that said I conquered the village with a few casualties.

jINDYNF5GiE6t.jpg

Yet all of my troops are gone, and I don't have any incoming armies.
I deleted the browser cache, didn't help.
What is strange though that I can't summon another paladin because it says I have my paladin in the village and i didn't get any provisions back.

4. General situation in your account at the moment the units got lost:

I was offline at the moment, I got the report at 1:15:19 server time. (world 1)
This was my only action atm.

DeletedUser1239

World 2 to 2:42:09 ( french time)
1 Proute - Kingdom of Heaven ( 507|588 )
2 Cwolffgurl - Dah Hood ( 509|584 ) ; time of impact : 2:42:09 ( French Time )
3 I lost 5% of the troops in the attack, but none came back.
4 there was certainly thirty ongoing attack.

DeletedUser653

Fatsoe;n11889 said:
Hello!

1. Village (with Coords) the troops belonged to:

Napkapu (454|569)

2. Village (with Coords) they were sent to:

RO-01 (451|566)

3. What exactly happened:

I sent an army with 2 noblemen to conquer the village, then I went to sleep.
In the morning I got a report that said I conquered the village with a few casualties.

jINDYNF5GiE6t.jpg

Yet all of my troops are gone, and I don't have any incoming armies.
I deleted the browser cache, didn't help.
What is strange though that I can't summon another paladin because it says I have my paladin in the village and i didn't get any provisions back.

4. General situation in your account at the moment the units got lost:

I was offline at the moment, I got the report at 1:15:19 server time. (world 1)
This was my only action atm.

When you conquer a village, your troops base themselves in the village you take as support, you need to recall them.
Check the Units tab --> External Units.
Sorry if you'd already checked this, but just letting you know if you hadn't

DeletedUser653

World 2

1) Eden (568|463)
2) Genesis (570|466)
3) 100 axes, 39 Rams 8 Catapults, attack hit and I have the report, however they never finished returning. I don't pay much attention to individual attacks so I wasn't sure where it disappeared, but I think I saw it returning on the map after the attack.
4) I farm very frequently so don't really keep track of all the attacks however this one was more obvious than any cavalry going missing.

DeletedUser1232

iNate.;n11918 said:
When you conquer a village, your troops base themselves in the village you take as support, you need to recall them.
Check the Units tab --> External Units.
Sorry if you'd already checked this, but just letting you know if you hadn't

Oh my... i feel like a dumbass right now :D Thought I looked everywhere... Sorry, it was a false alarm

DeletedUser1132

I had 1000 spears used them to farm in 100s ... two or three days ago suddenly I had only 900 but I wasnt entirely sure if I really had 1000 or only 900.
However yesterday morning I sent 9 farming attacks with 100 spears each ... but only 800 spears returned ... I browsed reports to see if any of them hit some defense ... but all reports were green ... no losses indicated anywhere ...

1) 9 attacks by 100 spears sent from 01 Presov (450 | 537) (Experior)
2) I could not identify which out of 9 attacks was missing as I have all 9 successfull (0 loss) attacks in the reports
3) unfortunately I didnt see what exactly happened as I was not in the game during the day ... I just found afterwards that I have definitely less troops than I had in the morning
4) I just sent almost all my units to farm in the morning (about 30 attacks) and logged out ... returned in the afternoon to find out units were missing

I think it happened to me on world 2 as well earlier but I wasnt sure if I had finished training 400 LCs or not ... one day I found only 290 of them in the village ... but I wasnt sure because I didnt really remember if I had finished training these 400 LCs ... it was just odd that I would have ended training on 290 ... its not a nice round count I usually train to :D :D :D however at that time I didnt consider troops disapearing as an explanation
I will keep a better eye from now on ;-)

DeletedUser1075

Sent support ticket @ 2014-08-27 00:53:38

World Expertus:

1). Attacking village (593|573)

2). Village Targeted (598|573)

3). Last four attack report times before disappearance 27/08/2014/0:21:57, 0:24:45, 0:30:13, and 0:30:50.

4). At least three barracks commands LC, Axes, Archers. Three slots in head quarters command full as well.
Possibly up to 7 ongoing attack and return commands at the time as well

Just after the last maintenance a few minutes ago I checked on the progress of my troops que.

Unfortunately I found that they were all gone. I clearly had light cavalry and other infantry troops paid for and in the que.

The two main coincidences I see is that both villages have the same 573 axis and that the maintenance was taking place during the time frame.

Please look into this matter as resources that were used to produce these units were difficult to obtain, and at this early stage of the game, will be an exponentially detrimental handicap.

Your time and attention are greatly appreciated.

Wil

DeletedUser1327

Hi

World Expertus

I have the problem that I "lost" round about 300 light cavalry while looting babarians. The provisions are still the same as before though. Not every unit is lost, most of them came back, about 457.
Axt fighters are also lost, but not that much. There are missing 80 (one looting group).

1. The troops came from Village (577|502) (missing: 300 light cavalry | 80 axe)
Village (580|506) (missing: ~20 light cavalry)
2. They were sent to different villages (mainly babarian villages) always attacking with 10 light cavalry or 80 axe. The villages lay in a I would say 2:30 radius.
3. I got a report every time / they attacked sucessfully but never came home again.
4. I stopped the looting /attacks as I noticed that there are missing units.

Is there a possibility that we will get our troops back?

Hope that the problem will be solved soon so that we all can attack and loot again freely :)

Greetings to everyone

Moe

DeletedUser1238

Good evening. At 4:24 p.m. today 2 attacks (150 axes, 50 LC, 50 MA, 5 rams and 5 catapults) were sent from
1. brejalis (549|422, Kazimierz) to
2. 550|422 (Barbarian village) and 548|421 (AGE by GeneralSVK) (one to each of them);
3. At 4:48 p.m. I've got 2 green reports, and I should have 300 axes, 100 LC & MA & 10 rams & catapults, but I have only half of them, like one of attacks was totally destroyed.
4. Game was running then on the newest version of Chrome. I refreshed it at 7:20 p.m. and noticed I've lost half of my offensive units. No commands, building queue for 3 buildings (if I think good, Farm, I'm sure about Barracks & Warehouse in waiting queue), no recruitments, no problems with game, anything that could lead to this situation.
PS to Support: You could only give me resources to recruit this units, because now I'm recruiting 80 axes.

DeletedUser653

The only pattern I'm noticing, is that when the troops disappear, it seems to be as maintenance is occurring, or the server is lagging out, either as the attacks hit or the troops return, is it possible that this could be causing it? or is it something more code-y >.

DeletedUser1327

I remember something now
Sometimes there was a symbol on a village that the units come back but when I clicked on these villages there never was a command that there are units coming back. The line between these villages and mine also didn`t exist.
I hope it will help

DeletedUser1379

World 2

1) Death (437|365)
2) Barbarian village (436|368)
3) 20 L Cav 5 Mounted Archers and my paladin and I have the report, however they never finished returning.
4) I farm frequently when online so don't really keep track of all the attacks however this one was more obvious than any cavalry going missing. i logged on 12 hours later when getting home from work and that number of troops were missing from my village