Wanted: Disappearing Units

Mordhor

Wold expertus

1. Village (with Coords) the troops belonged to AK ANon (498 621)
2. Village (with Coords) they were sent to Barbarian village (500 626) but not sure
3. What exactly happened - for example if they attacked and got lost after that, or got lost after returning from a support command, etc. I send Paladin and montain archer. I got problem to click to attack target (happens sometimes when game stay too long open without play). Buttons were not responding. Instead of attack it s disappeard. I relaod game and can attack with other troop. I didn t see when it happened exactly but I think it s at this moment.
4. General situation in your account at the moment the units got lost, like 123 commands running, buttons were not responding, things like that. I had 2 other program running on PC. One is working with lotus.
5. Sorry for my bad english

DeletedUser1412

HI i have the same problem with missing units could you do something about it ??
1. ans 2. points are in screenshots of report.
3. I attacked my usual barbarian villages and after attacks one didn't came back at all. About 450 axes ... Help meeee :D i need them so much :D
In attachments there are screenshots of two attack after which i don't have big amount of axes in my village.
4.Page was loading unproperly and sending attack had problem with updating number of units

DeletedUser1419

1 The troops belonged to the village 442 | 588, disappeared in 1500 axes, 35 rams, catapults 8 along with the paladin
2 The troops were returning from the village 444 | 587
3 When they reached the village of origin they disappeared
4 There were many commands as they were stealing resources and the game was not working right.

DeletedUser1442

Hello,

1. Village (with Coords) the troops belonged to:

Nartom 1 (632/495)

2. Village (with Coords) they were sent to:

Hlaa's village (635/493)

3. What exactly happened

I sent 87 spearmen, 157 axe fighter, 26 archer, 20 light cavalry, 5 Mounted Archer, my paladin, 1 Grandmaster and 1 Medic before sleeping. When I woke up, I had a report of a Victory, but nothing else.
(The loot was : 1985, 1985, 1900)

4. General situation in your account at the moment the units got lost:

I was offline.

DeletedUser1483

[i was sending out attacked then 150 spear men just vanished after a attack

1)my city 547/399
2_barbarian 547/400
3)attacked in full no losses good haul never came home
4)time unknown went to send out a raid about 1 hour ago noticed no spear men checked units list encase they was still out no sign of them

i hope this can be fixed soon not many troops but a bugs a bug and it needs fixing so that tribal wars 2 can live up to the name

DeletedUser1532

Hi.
Yesterday (30.08.14) about 11:14:25 AM (UTC +1) I lost 73 spearmans.
1. Village (with Coords) the troops belonged to:
Barbarka (604|550)
2. Village (with Coords) they were sent to:
Barbarian village (607|550)
3. What exactly happened - I attacked a barbarian village with only 73 spearmans, and I got a normal report. Everything was fine until army came back to my village. I got all loot, but 73 spearmens vanished
4. General situation in your account at the moment the units got lost - nothing special, 2-3 atacks on barbarian villages, and 3 things in a building queue.

DeletedUser1536

This is just great, I send out 200 spear 200 sword en 50 axe and never found them again, I spent hours looking for a report that they got killed or something,I found nothing! Later I attacked the same village and again my units got lost! A few days later I lost my villages because I was low on troopers! :/

Gallipoli

1. Origin Coords: Village "Pie Hole" (521/588)
2. Target Coords: Barbarian Village (523/587)
3. On 8/30/2014 at 06:22:52 I lost 500 axeman during a farming raid. The attack landed at this time, there were no casualties, loot (1792W, 1604C, 1604I) was picked up, but the 500 axeman never returned home.
4. I had 10-12 farming missions going on at the same time, two support missions out to other players cities, and one support mission from my 2nd city in "Pie Hole"

Hope this info helps y'all solve the caper of the disappearing troops.

Usurper

Squire
1) Stratholme (585|423)
2) Barbarian Village (587|422)
3) Just sent them on an ordinary plundering attack and they haven't returned, I found it out because I got all my provisions for that army back.
4) I had like 4 or 5 commands (attacks on Barb. Villages), everything runned smoothly, got a report but the army got lost.

No more specific information I guess, that's all I know for sure.

DeletedUser1560

1. Village (with Coords) the troops belonged to : Tanith 399|560
2. Village (with Coords) they were sent to barb village 398|561
3. What exactly happened - Attacked and Vanished
4. General situation in your account at the moment the units got lost : had numerous groups of troops out farming.

DeletedUser1569

I have played 6 days and have been only farming. Now my neighbours protection went down and sent all my axes, LC and Paladin to clear village near me. Got report with few lost troops but none came back.

1. Village (with Coords) the troops belonged to Anija (612/672)
2. Village (with Coords) they were sent to Pazdi's village (612/668)
3. What exactly happened - I attacked got report from attack and they didn't return to my village, just disappeared.
4. Eveerything else worked fine, just 130axe, 25LC 20MA and paladin are gone. Had about 15 more attacks running and i think all of them came back. Got report at 01/09/2014 9:08:11

DeletedUser1150

I lost 13 LC today. Unfortunately, I can't provide information about the destination because it happened on a farming run. Due to the presets I'm using, there is no way to identify the barb village.

1. Village (with Coords) the troops belonged to bgmkd (623|589)
2. no clue
3. What exactly happened - All reports I received from my farming run were green, so my LC didn't die in a battle but the farm space increase by 52 (13 LC x 4), so they definitely got lost.
4. General situation in your account at the moment the units got lost - Absolutely nothing unusual happened. I can't determine the time precisely but is was between 6:30 when I sent my troops farming and 10:45 when I came back.

DeletedUser1511

1) 200 Spear, 1 Paladin
2)Sent From:
3)Target Village: 460|311 Barbarian Village
4) Attack was inbound to the village, Canceled it to bring them home. they were only 40 seconds out and as they were returning they disappeared. It must think I still have a paladin even though I can not send him anywhere because I cant create another one. Full building que,40 hours of troops in the barracks and 2 other attacks running

DeletedUser1579

Hello, You can find my troops? D = image

29/08/2014 11:53:53
  • 1 Village (with Coords) troops belonged to
001 Shame (583 | 563)
  • Village 2 (with Coords) were sent to
Barbarian Village (583 | 562)
  • 3 What exactly happened - for example, if they attacked and lost thereafter, or lost after returning from a command support, etc.
I sent my units to loot a barbarian city, the problem happened back in my units disappeared with the loot, anexarei the battle report at the end, I was online when they simply disappeared.
  • 4. general situation in your account at the time the units are lost as 123 commands running, the buttons were not responding, things like that.
Nothing special, this time had sent my other troops to other towns in the area to loot (16 attack orders, where all returned without problems) ... in two tabs in my browser ... this time the execution took buttons , a matter of seconds, but it worked.

I fear we might miss my city, because of the low on troops ... What about the lost units are returned? Resources will be credited In their places?

I hope as soon seje this problem solved because ultimately hurts the game;

Sorry google translate;

Have good day, thanks.

ps: http://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/report_de_batalha-png
Hello, You can find my troops

DeletedUser905

I've just lost my troops with noble.
1. Troops were sent from village Stadi (537 | 538)
2. Troops were attacking village [LCS] XxeoN -3- (530 | 541)
3. I was attacking village with around 100 spears, some swords, 20 lc, 20 ma and 1 noble. The moment my troops hit the village they disappeared from the map. No battle report was generated. I've checked academy and it shows that I have 2 nobles, but when I look in the units list, I can see only 1.
4. I had around 10 commands running. I didn't noticed anything special.

I don't care about those missing spears, swords etc, but I want my noble back asap.

This is how my activities looks like. Last row is my missing troops.
http://clip2net.com/s/iQgDHs

DeletedUser1218

This is a serious problem and must be solved soon. Please!

DeletedUser1218

I will buy 7000 crowns immediately after when it will fix. In the meantime, because it is impossible to play.

DeletedUser1599

I lost approximately 100 spear from Lassa Fever 565|546 whilst attacking barb 566|546. The attack should have landed at around 12.55 but I don't have a report. Two items in building queue, one of two attacks from this villa

DeletedUser1064

Hi,

I realized that some troops were missing today. 275 spearmen exactly. Their last mission was to raid an inactive player [592|429] and then come back home [594|429]. I am not sure, but I believe that the troops returned from their mission but disappeared in front of the main gate.

Here's the report : http://puu.sh/bjT00/c35323b873.png

1. Troops sent from Drak Karag (594 / 429)
2. Sent to Minimi's village (592 / 429)
3. Raid mission. They plundered the village (full haul) but never returned
4. The game was running normally. Arround the moment the troops arrived to destination, an error message appeared with a reload and a quit button. I reloaded the page and then keep playing a bit. It's only when I wanted to attack again that I realized that the spearmen disappeared.

DeletedUser1605

Today at around 9:55 PM I lost 900 units while attacking a barbarian village
Units send from Equinox 01 603/482 to paradoxx's village 603/484.
I send the army, the report came, the units started coming back, I switched the tab to youtube and when I switched back to tribal wars, I lost my units disappeared as the resources they were carrying and the population on my village rise by 900, also i had quite a few other commands(9) and in the same time i was recruiting army and building mi timber camp. Hope this helps and you can solve the problem soon.