Wanted: Disappearing Units

DeletedUser5

Hello Tribal Warriors,

we keep receiving reports about troops disappearing while attacking, supporting or after cancelling a troop movement.

We cannot reproduce this, and it seems to be rather uncommon - still, this is a big issue we need to get rid of.

So if this happens to you, please post the following in this thread:

1. Village (with Coords) the troops belonged to
2. Village (with Coords) they were sent to
3. What exactly happened - for example if they attacked and got lost after that, or got lost after returning from a support command, etc.
4. General situation in your account at the moment the units got lost, like 123 commands running, buttons were not responding, things like that.

Be as precise as possible. Please understand that posts without this informations will be deleted, as they do not help us resolving this nasty bug.

bug-mission_2.png

Thank you for your support!

DeletedUser997

Hello,

At around 18.20 my time (Brussels) 20 Mounted Archers just disappeared.
I'll try to describe the information as thoroughly as I can.

1. Village (with Coords) the troops belonged to: "FBH - Wittenberg" (516 | 565)

2. Village (with Coords) they were sent to: "Barbarian village" (518 | 562)

Not 100% sure about these coordinates, but since I remember thinking to resend the returned Mounted Archers to the village since they didn't take all the loot because of limited capacity but it would be inefficient to just let them stay in my village doing nothing and that village is not too far off. You could call it an educated guess.

3. What exactly happened - for example if they attacked and got lost after that, or got lost after returning from a support command, etc.

Since I work on two screens and I happened to have the window open since I was awaiting the return of some loot, I thought I saw a flicker or a blink in the corner of my eye. That's why I wondered what happened and where my Mounted Archers were ... I first thought I accidently put them on Support instead of Attack ... but I can't seem to find them anywhere and the "Overviews" not under "External units". Then I found this post so I assume I'm one of those whom encountered this bug.

I haven't received any reports that indicate that my armies would have fallen in battle. At first I thought I hit the message limit, so I deleted quite alot of reports afterwards. I don't think I accidently deleted that report without checking it and what's more, my "Defeated Enemy" stats didn't raise either.

4. General situation in your account at the moment the units got lost, like 123 commands running, buttons were not responding, things like that.
I had about 5 attacks/returns of my armies and 2 spies on a mission each.

I hope this can somehow help narrow down the search for the bug, if any extra information should be given, you can always ask and if I have an answer, I'll give it :)

Greetings,
Nightlord

Linski

10 Lkav Lost:

1. 442|426 - *001*Coco Jambo
2. i send them to 2 Barbarian Villages: 446|424 and 446|428
3. I attacked the 2 Villages with 10 Lkav each. I got the Battle Report. But only 10 Lkav returned. 10 Lkav did not return.
4. nothing special happened. The units arrived at the same Time. i got the Lkav from the Quest.

I only Attacked Barbarian Villages and there are no Yellow or Red Reports. So they did not die.

Screenshots of the 2 Battle Reports:

[img=http://abload.de/thumb/br14asot.jpg[/img]
[img=http://abload.de/thumb/br2gmsrw.jpg[/img]

DeletedUser1005

Yesterday

At around 18.20 my time (Brussels) 20 ram 10 catapult and 200 axe fichters just disappeared.
I'll try to describe the information as thoroughly as I can.

1. Village (with Coords) the troops belonged to: "cavan" (463 | 489)

2. Village (with Coords) they were sent to: "Jericho" (468| 488)

second attack

I haven't received any reports that indicate that my armies would have fallen in battle.

I hope this can somehow help narrow down the search for the bug, if any extra information should be given, you can always ask and if I have an answer, I'll give it
smile.png

Greetings,
Lirlandais

DeletedUser1008

Hi,
day 14.08.2014 by 12:34:00
1.Village (with Coords) the troops belonged to: "#001#" (452|449)

2. Village (with Coords) they were sent to: "Barbarian village" (453|452)

I was not online, and had it online, do not know what it was because my internet fails too

and im lost 709 of wood, 636 of clay and 459 of iron:)

Sorry for my english, google translator :)

DeletedUser1012

1. Village (with Coords) the troops belonged to: New Gettysburg 485|573
2. Village (with Coords) they were sent to: soolab's village 486|572
3. What exactly happened - They attacked, suffered minor losses, got 1000|1000|1000 loot and when the return timer was done, they disappeared and the loot also.
4. General situation: had about 15 commands and I couldn't scroll down to see the other buildings when I selected the headquarters. On my account it still happens every time I attack anything besides a barbarian village.

DeletedUser831

1. Village (with Coords) the troops belonged to: Om nom nom (583|507)

2. Village (with coords) they were sent to: 52 swords disappeared after attacking (590|508) Barbarian Village. 20 spears have also gone missing for certain, but I have too many reports to determine where these were sent to.

3. What exactly happened - Troops disappeared after farming runs with no casulaties. 52 swords and about 20 spears have gone missing for certain. In the case of the swords, there was a full haul. Barracks is constantly producing axes and LC so I can't determine if any other troops have gone. No red or yellow reports indicating losses of spears or swords.

4. General Situation: At the time of disappearance there will have been between 40-70 commands originating from the village. Vast quantities of no casualty farming reports. Had to go through about 500 to find the last time I saw the swords.

DeletedUser1025

1. Village: Killrush ( 447 | 424 )
2. Target Village: Babarian Village ( 445 | 425 )
3. Shortly after I changed my presets for this action I sent an army with the new preset to the babarian village. 100 Axe Fighter, 10 Light Cavalary, 5 Mounted Archer and my Paladin. As I got the Attack-Report I noticed that only 1 Light Cavalary arrived at the Village. The rest of the units disappeared without a trace before the attack. 4. General situation: Had 3 troops to plunder, 3 Building-Upgrades and had deleted every unnecessary Reports from my Report-List a few hours before. Only 38 food left before and a short number of units in training-queue.

DeletedUser1028

Sorry, many details not available;

World 2
1 Home of Andi 483 | 507
2 Many targets
3 This afternoon (16:58 BST ) after I attack I had 254 Light Cav, I recruited an extra 20+, I have not had any reports of losing any in battles, and now I have 231 (23:37 BST), so I have had 30+ vanish.
4 I am unsure of the exact time the troops disapeared, and I am not sure that I have had any problems, other than, I did get a msg saying I completed a quest of losing scouts in attack, yet the scout came home.

DeletedUser1031

1. Village (with Coords) the troops belonged to
492/561

2. Village (with Coords) they were sent to
Barbarian Village (492/554)

73 mounted archers disappeared

4. General situation in your account at the moment the units got lost, like 123 commands running, buttons were not responding, things like that
5-6 raids are running

DeletedUser1028

World 2
1 Home of Andi 483 | 507
2 500 | 497
3 I lost some troops in this attack but 10 were revived, except they never got to the hospital upon their return at approx 9:45 BST , hence 10 vanished.
4 This was the only attack in progress, I had two builds in the que, and two sets of troops to recruit, I added a third set to be recruited.

DeletedUser1034

Hello,

1. Village (with Coords) the troops belonged to: Regensburg (526 | 430)

2. Village (with Coords) they were sent to: Ruined Kingdom (524 | 429)

3. What exactly happened: I attacked a nearby village with all of my offensive units and they never returned. I got the battle report of the attack and it is showing that my units mostly survived (the ones of the enemy didnt), but they never came back after that. At first I thought the bug would resolve itself because I didnt get back the food (/free population) for the units, but after a short time I did. I lost 194 Axe Fighters, 151 Light Cavalry, 40 Mounted Archers and my Paladin.

4. General situation in your account at the moment the units got lost: There were around 10 commands running, full building queue and a recruiting queue of ~45 hours. I was playing on my tablet (iPad) while the bug occurred (pretty unstable, things often do not work, buttons do often not respond)

I hope this helps to resolve the issue!
If you still have questions please dont hesitate to ask me.
I would really appreciate it if the lost troops could be replaced as this loss weakens me extremely

DeletedUser1028

I am not entirely sure, but this evening, twice, I seem to think that I had one light cavalry recruited, the screen flickered due to attack ending and return trip starting, and both times the one recruited disappeared from my inventory to leave 0.

DeletedUser1039

Today, at 19:14:05 two small farms arrived at the same time in two different villages.
1. The farms were send from Village (526|494)
2. and they arrived at Barbarian village (525|490) and Ulle's village (527|490)
3. The units got lost after arriving at the villages, but they didn't come back. Eventhough I did get a report that the farm was successful with corresponding resources
4. At that moment I had 22 comments running and a full building queue

DeletedUser1049

I realized this morning troops were missing when I woke up because the ratios I build by didn't match up. At first I thought perhaps I had lost troops in combat but seeing all reports for days show no losses I realized it was a glitch and IT support directed me here.

1) 90 LC sent from 511|433 Rune of Twilight
2) Target village which they hit was Barbarian village 512|430
3) The attack was successful with full haul. I had sent the LC to the village after scouting to clean out the resources. The troops returned with resources but the troops themselves were not repopulated in my village.
4) At the time I had numerous commands running for farming purposes...anywhere from 10-20. I don't have an exact number because I don't remember all of what happened since I wasn't immediately aware of the troops having gone missing. It was around that time of the day, I can't be sure if it corresponds exactly with the timing of the troops disappearance but it is possible, when after being away from the computer for some time I returned and I refreshed the window. When I refreshed the page there was an "invalid command" error prompt and log out of the game. I then logged back in with no trouble. This "kick out" error occurs several times a day and this is the first time it may have resulted in a bug/glitch with village/troop information. The report in question has a time stamp of 18/08/14 14:14:02, and is still viewable in my report history from yesterday.I hope that time stamp and village information helps track down the glitch and lost troops.

Will upon correction of the glitch the lost troops be restored? It would be a shame to have that time/resource of production be lost on what at this point of the world is a sizable amount of LC.

DeletedUser1050

1) Masmorra (498|389)
2) Barbarian Village (500|390)
3) 20 Light Cavalry attacked this Barbarian Village and dont came back. I have the report with attack information and no one died but i dont have my cavalry anymore.
4 I saw after the report, i was offline at the moment.

DeletedUser1079

Today aproximately 12 minutes ago
Expertus server

. Village (with Coords) the troops belonged to Stormkeep 486:516
2. Village (with Coords) they were sent to Heaven 490:516
3. What exactly happened - sent 100 Light Cavalery to atack. Nothing happend. Send another wave to a barbarian village but i got the message insuficient troops. Sent only 50 LC to babarian village and it worked (got a total of 150 LC). The first wave dissapeared (it never apeared as a troop atacking on map)
4. General situation in your account normal situation everything working except for maybe 20 sec after sendindg the first atack (when the troops disapeared). I was suspecting it wasdue to lag (happend before and the atack was shown after) but this time the troops just disapeared.

DeletedUser1087

Sent a Noble over night to a village

see a printscreen of the report: http://www.myimg.de/?img=21082014101137db937.png

1. Village (with Coords) the troops belonged to: Feed the Trolls 466/503
2. Village (with Coords) they were sent to: Byeah 466/507
3. What exactly happened - for example if they attacked and got lost after that, or got lost after returning from a support command, etc.: Noble attacked, didnt return (not any troop, but took still population space)
4. General situation in your account at the moment the units got lost, like 123 commands running, buttons were not responding, things like that. I was asleep, but around 100 farm attacks running

Thanks for help

Greets
Skarush aka Trollol

DeletedUser1060

1. 30 LC were send to farm from 496|527
2. They were sent to 486|524
3. The troops attacked the village, I got a report of a full haul. They never returned and disappeared instantly. No lines on the map of returning troops or anything... just gone.
4. I had 16 commands at that time of returning or attacking (farming) troops. There were no other problems with buttons or so... but I encountered one other thing. By other reports, all reports of supplying villages or accepting offers are all blank if you open them.

Adding: I did also had a full building que (four slots).

DeletedUser1028

This really sucks, five hours to recruit another paladin, I last saw them 53mins away from home, 22 attacks, one build, then i have to replace the lost troops too;

lostPal1.jpg