Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser1167

The number of members isn't important. It's how you use your members. if you have 50 active working together it's good, if you have 100 active players working together it's even better, if you have 150 active members working together it's Awsome. We don't have a mass recurit to get numbers, and in this world, where there are no tribe limits, you can expand your tribe as much as you want. ZAR has 62 members and covers only a small area in the map. LOB has 139 members and covers the whole map! From Core to Rim. We are in the best position to win this world.

Spiritus

Serf
I know you are... but the bigger you are the harder you fall and I'v seen that happend, leading a big tribe is not easy. there will always be someone who will just go inactive no matter what one believes or think. Sure like you said 150 active members who co-opeate thats awesome but that's only at the beginning, later people will get lazy, they will get sloppy and you will underestimate a smaller tribe that will prove and remind you of how good you used to be. I'v seen that happend countless times before. You also mght want to keep an eye on your trigger happy members cuz if one can be found in smaller tribes then I think you might have a few in yours too. cuz sometimes if they get to excited while you are prepearing for a war that can't everyone pretty much knows is coming then that might not mean you will lose the war but it might cost you a few villages that you could have earned instead of lost and gain the upper hand in a war already from the start instead of having to work toward regaining the losses as fast as possible and have a less effective first strike..

DeletedUser940

thank you spiritus for doing that tribe assessment. more on topic to what this is about haha.

DeletedUser1167

Spiritus, right now you have double the inactive we have. The bigger the tribe is the easier it is to handle Inactive players. Because you don't count only in 1-2 members close to you and you can easy noble them.

Spiritus

Serf
I'm not comparing who have the most inactives but maybe we do or maybe we don't..*shrug* All I'm doing is giving you some helpfull information from my own experience in TW. Use that howerver you want. it doesn't matter to me how you win or if you win the world at all but I do think you have a big chance in doing so. But you vicory isn't granted just yet... no matter you advantages it's still to early to say.

Aven

Yeoman
LuCkIsNoExCuSe;n19904 said:
I don't think it's hard to become No 1 in your position. As i heard you have some good players near to cannibalism. So jumping in the first spot is easy.
LuCkIsNoExCuSe;n19919 said:
That would be interesting. Keep it up. Even if you go number one LOB will keep it's pace. Soon there won't be any LCS there.
And it's not working hard nobling one tribemember :)
LuCkIsNoExCuSe;n20094 said:
Sorry i didn't answer sooner. I had some internet problems and was out for 15hours. I am really dissapointed from LCS. I expected too much from you guys. 4 days we hit you Non stop after i made our attack planner and we just see villages and players falling. The only thing you do is cannibalism your own and sending ressources from the nobled accounts to cut more coins. So don't talk about skill and experience. Specially you.
LuCkIsNoExCuSe;n20568 said:
Spiritus, right now you have double the inactive we have. The bigger the tribe is the easier it is to handle Inactive players. Because you don't count only in 1-2 members close to you and you can easy noble them.

So let me get this straight. You trash talk people for "cannibalism", yet you fully admit your tribe does cannabalism too?

DeletedUser1167

Another Zar member posting (if you are Avenaei). There is no tribe in the history of Tw that doesn't cannibalism players that quit. You can't avoid it or make your members play forever. Some of them quit and so we cannibalism them. And ofcourse we do it too. But if you read better the whole topic, you could understand my point, and not just some quotes. If you have an enemy right beside you, you first deal with them and after that you can take as much as you want. We finished LCS, and this week will be their last week as a tribe. I have some players that can get cannibalised but we keep them to finish everything else around first.

I talked about Vanquish, that focused only on nobling tribe members and not playing the game. With no experience you can't possible win! We just attacked him, took 6 villages and he gave up as it seems till now. And really now cause i see too much offence from ZAR in this topic, our alliance isn't going to work.

DeletedUser940

seeing as your own diplomat stated that our alliance would be over when the war was over. (i still have that message) it was obvious this alliance wouldnt work out. you never intended to have a good long lasting alliance with us. you were just using us just in case LCS was going to fight back. but they didnt fight back. either way it doesnt matter now. what happens on the externals has nothing to do with in game. sure we might blast you a bit but its all fun in games. you cant take a personal jab then you need thicker skin. we have been good allies to you and always willing to work with your tribemates. and if you end an alliance with us we will still be supportive to your players near us until you attack and as soon as you attack all hell will be rained down on your members close to us. lets just say we dont take betrayal well.

DeletedUser1167

i can't remember this message, but eventually to end a world you can't stay 2 tribes. And from the beginning the only thing ZAR was posting here was trash talk about LOB.

DeletedUser940

i never trash talked LOB. i trash talked you. there is a big difference.

DeletedUser1167

I talked about your tribe, and you are not even close in trash talking me. You need 100+ k to be close.. ;)

DeletedUser1167

Nevermind i will leave now this Thread. I have proven my point. And LCS, the last tribe, is finished. (the reason this thread was even active) It's just sad that Vanquish quit the game and this thread after the mass attack I organized without any reaction..We have shown everyone our true strength. We will keep dominating in this world. I am so proud of LOB, and they are the reason i keep on in this world after the uni started. Even if i won't have time for the game, i will spend some time everyday till we win this world! Have fun and good fights everyone.

DeletedUser940

ruin my fun. haha okay anyways im going to do another analysis of the top 20

1. LOB- they pulled through and proved themselves going from very disorganized to very organized in a short time and wrecking what seemed to be the organized LCS.

2. APO- i dont think much of them... they are scattered about but they are putting up a bit of a fight in ZAR territory.

3. 1ST - they are pretty centered in the southeast region. they have potential to make things hard if LOB tries to expand that way.

4. Yo! - yeah yo are just victums waiting for ZAR to reach them.

5. LCS- thought they would put up more of a fight. i cant see them being in the top 10 for to much longer

6. ZAR- still holding strong at this rank hasnt lost growned or gained to much. but i think we will start expanding in the northeast and pick on them Yo! guys soon enough

7. SCA seems to be mixed in with 1st so dont know if they will hold out much longer.

8. PHX - another useless tribe that was disposed of in the northeast by ZAR

9. WWW - dont know about them. we might munch on them too.

10. Scr- an interesting tribe. they have good placement for supporting one another and have options to go as they please. so we will see how they work in the future.

DeletedUser1167

Top 20 players

01. (13/20) 65% LOB
02. (00/20) 00% APO
03. (00/20) 00% 1ST
04. (00/20) 00% Yo!
05. (04/20) 20% LCS
06. (01/20) 05% ZAR
07. (00/20) 00% SCA
08. (00/20) 00% PHX
09. (00/20) 00% WWW
10. (01/20) 05% Scr
47. (01/20) 05% V-O

DeletedUser1167

The worst tribe in this world is not Yo! or PHX..

Tribe: [GAW] The Grey Wall
Rank 16 Total points 627225 Average points 1291 Members 441 Villages 486

DeletedUser1689

This thread won't be closed. If any of the players on Expertus wish to discuss top 10 tribes then they can come here. Also, only the creator of a thread can wish said thread, to be closed.

DeletedUser1825

Top 20 tribes
1LOB - Too Massive but most likely not be able to defend members who aren't near the core
2Yo! - Food for the willing, anyone even a lone player can take their members out
3APO - As far as my spies report they are a useless tribe, easy targets for ZAR and South western Tribes
41st - Nice spread dont know much about them
5ZAR - i hear about them in the north but i dont know much
6LCS - Losing Members faster maybe due to inactivity or the war
7OTW - Kissing the behind of LOB, waiting to be LOB food also losing villages faster than normal
8PHX - Useless tribe fun to just pick on
9Scr- 20 members respect
10TWB - Dont know about them
11SCA - Dont know about them
12GTS - right now growing slowly
13UFR - dont know about them
14*R* - dont know about them
15VII - nice troop point ratio like SCR
16SDB - Dont know about them
17ODT - *Biased* just booted down D-H from rank 14 to 20 in 4 days
18WPG - yep dont know them
19WWS - Dont know them
20D-H - getting owned by ODT no leadership dont support members easy picking for anyone who is interested

DeletedUser940

Luck just doesn't like me :(. ill be updating the first post right after posting this. sorry i haven't kept things updated