Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser997

Luck is just a propaganda machine ... and the worst part is that it *works* the fear of loosing a few villages and the promise of empty villages to cannibalize seem to be enough to recruit (some) players, sadly too many fall victime to the combination of fear and promise of growth ... Don't tell me players get better at the game by just joining LOB (just observe the stats, once they join some start to grow within the week) ...

If you look at the game's bashpoints, you'll see that LCS is not dead, and not all masses on players are a succes. But ofcourse, as the rules of propaganda state, you try to minimalise attention to the failures or the things that don't go as well as first thought and you highlight the most positive points.
Don't get me wrong, there are quite a few LOB's that have fought their way to their village count ... but look at the points and the bashpoints of some of the big accounts in LOB and it does make you wonder ...

LCS isn't dead, sure there is a problem with inactivity (but LOB smells inactive players from two worlds away it seems) but I guess that's a problem that most tribes face. LCS was just the tribe that was choosen to be the big boogieman that all the world should have reunited too (I still remember the message the top 78 or so players not belonging to LCS got so don't try to deny this statement)

I admit I just skimmed this thread here and there but the statements that LCS tried to recruite top LOB? Just look at LOB and then check all ex-LCS and then tell me who is the one recruiting instead of fighting. Besides, players that get attacked and start loosing villages are being kicked out of the tribe, happened on more then one occasion ... and no not inactive since players also exchange messages in game, and when the player talks back he's active I guess ... and if the player is switching his/her defenders from the one village to the next to counter attacks, it also indicates that there is someone behind the account playing it ... so don't try to say it's only the inactive ones :)

It's just a shame that one can't find players wanting to join because they are afraid of getting the attention from LOB ... just seeing a week or two later that they turned tail and frigging joined LOB

DeletedUser1167

Today LCS fought back. I am impressed! I got hit by spies trying to destroy my buildings. There are some guts left there. Well done. Still my opinion for LCS won't change. A dead tribe. Now trying to prove something else here is meaningless. Keep the fights alive then! I am waiting for something good!

I am going to correct the previous message. I found nightlord :D. I hope it's just another double account and not your main. i spend 3 mins reading it and answering

DeletedUser997

I am going to correct the previous message. I found nightlord :D. I hope it's just another double account and not your main. i spend 3 mins reading it and answering

What do you mean you found Nightlord? If you found my in game account-name, it shouldn't surprise you that I don't agree with statements that LCS is dead and doesn't fight back.

If you found a "Nightlord" account on the map then I guess you didn't bother to read the part on my profile that states

"~Any resemblance to a real in-game Player-name living or dead is purely coincidental ~"

I don't own any double accounts, they are a breach of the rules and I abide by the rules. I'm even as naive as to hope that people who DO have double accounts get punished... As far as I know there is no rule against using a different nickname on a Forum then in the game itself. I had to learn first hand (many years ago) that a disagreement on a forum sometimes ends in actions in the game. It did end with me having a bit of a set back, not killing me but putting me back a few weeks. I believe a forum should be a place where different points of view should be possible to be expressed without it necessarily having to have a in game reaction.

If I'm not mistaken I am even allowed to post on this forum even if I don't have an account in game. Though I would probably not know what I was talking about but that doesn't seem to stop some people from posting :)

DeletedUser940

cant update this due to the current ranking glitch. so we will just have to assume LOB is still at the top haha

DeletedUser1919

seecretlare;n23393 said:
cant update this due to the current ranking glitch. so we will just have to assume LOB is still at the top haha

I think that is a fair assumption. :cool:

DeletedUser1883

Luck has fallen from rank one down to rank 4. Masterminder of Scr has taken the top notch now. LOB still have the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th top ranking members though, not to mention the others so I am sure that they are still reigning.

DeletedUser940

im rank 5 at the moment so its a constant fight for the rank 5 and rank 4 positions between ZAR and LOB

a numpty

TRIBE
Lords of Battle
TAG
LOB
Points per member
Members
Zealots of WarZAR10457978
GangstaYo!41403189
Mistah Botherhood1ST61244121
ApocalypseAPO47090132
Outcast WarriorsOTW33051139
Lucky CharmsLCS9513847
Brotherhood of the WebTWB6319548
Order of the Dark TemplarODT12523921
The PhoenixPHX4951552
My Thoughts - Thank god they fixed the rankings...

DeletedUser940

i updated the first page since the tribe rankings is finally working

DeletedUser1825

LOB - With the fall of Luck i see them still strong but without a strong leader to lead them once a major war comes out, we may see them dwindle in numbers more likely to be absorbed by tribes that has strong leadership, stats wise they fell in members and more likely to be eating in-actives to stay on top

ZAR - Nice contender for the rank 1 spot, decent leadership nice core in the north east, tribes taken out of the way but not destroyed (disbanded) Yo!, APO, GRR only known due to external Post
stats wise they are enjoying the killing spree of sky rocketing ODA

1ST - I would say this tribe is good enough for its current rank, leadership goes through a series of mails handed to group leaders, Allied with GoW and [[R]] and at War with WPK, LOB, Sca. Well i would like to say good luck with you. (Choice of allies i would say is Meh)

Yo! - Well everyone knows about this tribe, yes its the tribe that you can just noble as there is no way in hell they could ever support each other, I would never see this tribe up in the top 10 in the long run, OR they will just recruit to stay in Rank 10

APO - The tribe that had at its peek 500 members now dwindled down to a couple of hundred same as Yo!, But with good leadership they may actually pull through

OTW - High Potential members follow orders, they have the defence capabilities sadly not much offence, Leadership inexperienced, Quality of Offensive Poor, Quality of Defensive i would say quite high. But without proper leadership this tribe will lose in the long run. (War with ODT)

LCS - Decent Leadership, But unknown to me since i have nothing on them, even spacing near center of the map

TWB - Unkown Leadership, Unknown to me - Thick core in the eastern part of the map

ODT - (Biased) Leadership Free Thinking (no leaders just idea's) at war with OTW, low member count and very strict recruitment requirements No comment :) Tribes Destroyed D-H not destroyed GTS, APO, Yo!

Scr - Strong core to the south, being carried mostly by leader lowest member count in the rank 10, tribe might go somewhere, leadership unkonwn

DeletedUser940

so i was asked to do another analysis of the top tribes.

LOB- well you have to love them... but with luck gone seems like quite a few of their members moved to barb nobling... dont know why but they did. mistakes are being made as they might be angering people they dont want to be angering

ZAR- my tribe we follow ZARs word to the letter. so far he has not led us a stray but we have had few behavioral problems that i was forced to correct.

1ST- i have heard mixed things from them but seems like they dont have loyal members as i have noticed some of LOB now reches into 1ST territory while ZAR has managed to not only hold its territory but expand it.

Yo! and APO- i honestly think nothing of them. they are food for ZAR. their villages will be converted and will produce loyal units to our campaigns.

Oct- havent heard much about them

LCS- they are still hanging in there but who knows for how long. maybe they will make a come back

TWB- TW who? dont know what they are or who but havent heard anything from them

ODT- leader is retty full of it... haha jkjk anyways good tribe so far hope they go for LOB soon. would like to see an underdog fight with potential.

Scr- i like these guys. they make me happy. hope they continue to grow and i hope they fight LOB soon. would be enjoyable.

DeletedUser1825

LOB - Mass recruiting giant, The only tribe i know as of now that isnt gaining villages in the War, they lose more villages everyday and gain just the same amount due to recruiting
- Enemies ZAR, 1ST, ODT and maybe others
- Allies Unknown
ZAR - Noob killing Tribe, this tribe is better to be in rank 1 than LOB has gains villages as how a giant should gain not mass recruiters
- Enemies LOB, Yo!, SBD
- Allies ODT
1ST - Though at first glance they are separate in the map and might lose to the War their team game is quite wonderful to watch
- Enemies LOB
- Allies ODT
VII - Not much to know about this tribe, very quiet but gaining members fast
- Enemies and Allies Unkown
Yo! - For a mass recruiting Noob tribe, im actually glad they are still in the top 10 people would think nobling this tribe every day would get them down and out seems the gangsta recruits fast
- Enemies Everyone that wants a piece of them
- Allies all the loving tribe
G.D - Another quiet tribe, steady growing with only 25 members
- Allies and Enemies Unknown
ODT - The only tribe in rank 10 who hasnt recruited members for the War, Group of players that cares more about ODA and OD than ranks 21 members just killing everything in their path
- Allies ZAR 1st
- Enemies LOB, Yo! and the tiny tribes out of rank 10
PHX - Best tribe to go into if you are a low point player, at a whopping 510 members with a PPM of 3000 this tribe will surely be there after the war using the cunning of moral depravity for bigger players this tribe can defend and harrass anyone 100x bigger than them
- Enemies the other small tribes
- Allies Probably Everyone
FIS - I dont know much about them, but im sure LOB will recruit them soon
SCR - Elite tribe with 4 members that no one cares about

Wars
LOB vs ZAR, 1ST, ODT
ZAR vs LOB, Yo!
1st vs LOB
Yo! vs Everyone
ODT vs LOB, Yo!, and tiny tribes

DeletedUser1993

a new tribe was born recently - Hunter of dozy devils, formed by noobhunter - the leader in the offensive bashpoint standings for the server

let me be the first one here to wish noobhunter good luck with this endeavour! i am more than certain that this tribe will become the new home of many relentless fighters

DeletedUser2422

Noobhunter keeps the game interesting. When LOB was dominating, he switched sides and now as the fight between LOB and ZAR is nothing else then nobling inactives on both sides, he quits ZAR and forms his own tribe.

As the second and third big player are going to join him, this is gonna be a brand new situation (espacially for my location :D).

DeletedUser2422

map_www_zz2_3cdaceb3fd9d14a8453daf806d5477a7_14269454684767.png

New Situation with "Hunter of Dozy Devils"

DeletedUser1919

I know this isn't the most active world, but after another 6 months we might have a real war on our hands. Good luck to all those that play to see it.

The wind might be shifting...