Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser940

I figured at this point in the game tribes have settled down and established themselves. so it's time we ask people to analyze the top 10 tribes. share your oppinions about these top 10 tribes
-
_____________week 1 ____________________________week 2___________________________week 3_______________week 4
Rank 1 ---> (LOB)- Lords of Battle ------------------------1---> (LOB)- Lords of Battle-----------------1--->(LOB)- Lords of Battle----------------1--->(LOB)- Lords of Battle

Rank 2 ---> (LCS)- Lucky charms------------------------- 2---> (LCS)- Lucky charms----------------- 2---> (LCS)- Lucky charms----------------2---> (APO) Apocalypse

Rank 3 ---> (Yo!)- Gangsta --------------------------------- 3---> (Yo!)- Gangsta--------------------------3---> (APO) Apocalypse--------------------3---> (1ST) MISTAH Brotherhood

Rank 4 ---> (1ST) MISTAH Brotherhood --------------- 4---> (1ST) MISTAH Brotherhood---------4---> (Yo!)- Gangsta----------------------4---> (Yo!)- Gangsta

Rank 5 ---> (APO) Apocalypse ----------------------------5---> (APO) Apocalypse ---------------------5---> (1ST) MISTAH Brotherhood--- 5---> (LCS)- Lucky charms

Rank 6 ---> (PLH) POLISH Hussars COLONY -------- 6--->(ZAR) Zealots of ZAR-------------- 6--->(ZAR) Zealots of ZAR--------------- 6--->(ZAR) Zealots of ZAR

Rank 7 ---> (WPK) Wolfpack Germany------------------- 7---> (WPK) Wolfpack Germany----------7--->(PHX) The Pheonix-------------- 7---> (SCA) Scarabs

Rank 8 ---> (B-C) Black Company -------------------------8--->(PHX) The Pheonix -----------------8.--->(Oct)Outcast-------------------------- 8--->(WWW) World Wide Warriors

Rank 9 ---> (NXT) Nexxt---------------------------------------9---> (B-C) Black Company--------------9--->(WWW) World Wide Warriors-----7--->(PHX) The Pheonix

Rank 10 ---> (ZAR) Zealots of ZAR -----------------------10--->(WWW) World Wide Warriors--10---> (WPK) Wolfpack Germany----10--->(Scr) ScrumpyWheatSociety

____week... shoot i forget______________some more weeks later____________________some month later_______________Even later_____

Rank 1 ---> (LOB) Lords of Battle--------------1.---> (LOB) Lords of Battle-------------------1.---> (LOB) Lords of Battle---------------1.---> (LOB) Lords of Battle

Rank 2 ---> (YO!) Gangsta ----------------------2.--->(ZAR) Zealots of ZAR ------------------2.---> (ZAR)Zealots of ZAR---------------2.---> (ZAR)Zealots of ZAR

Rank 3 --->(APO) Apocalypse ----------------3.--->(YO!) Gangsta------------------------------3.--->(1ST) MISTAH Brotherhood-----3.--->(1ST)

Rank 4 --->(1ST) MISTAH Brotherhood --4.--->(1ST) MISTAH Brotherhood------------4.--->(YO!) Gangsta-------------------------4.--->(VII)The Seventh Legion

Rank 5 --->(ZAR) Zealots of ZAR -----------5.--->(APO) Apocalypse-------------------------5.--->(OTW) Outcast warriors----------5.--->(G.D) Gravediggers

Rank 6 --->(LCS) Lucky Charms -----------6.--->(Oct) Outcast warriors--------------------6.--->(GEN)Genocide----------------------6.-->(YO!) Gangsta

Rank 7 --->(Oct) Outcast warriors ---------7.--->(LCS) Lucky Charms----------------------7.--->(LCS)Lucky Charms----------------7.-->(ODT)

Rank 8 --->(PHX) The Pheonix--------------8.--->(TWB) Brotherhood of the Web-------8.--->(ODT) -----------------------------------8.--->(PHX) The Pheonix
>
Rank 9 --->(Scr) ScrumpyWheatSociety9.--->(ODT) Order of the Dark Templar----9.--->(G.D) Gravediggers----------------9--->(GvB)

Rank 10--->(TWB) Brotherhood of the Web10.---> (PHX) The Pheonix-----------------10.--->(VII)The Seventh Legion------10.--->(V-O)Vistula Ordine

i will wait for a few of you to respond to give my opinion on the tribes listed. but i will update this once a week as the top 10 shift. i look forward to your responses

Regards
SL

DeletedUser1832

I'll kick off, I run a small tribe, (6 members) and am happy with our lot. However, we get pestered on a daily basis with merge requests. The chief guilty party in this is APO (ex brimstone). They seem to have a very unstable leader. His response to our 1st polite refusal, and less polite 2nd refusal was comical at best. I have a copy of the original mail he sent to all our members. Alas I can not provide you with his reply as I was kicked from the conversation, but the gist was that as I had refused his kind offer of a merge I was doomed as he was now going to get his allies to attack me.

For this reason and as we have tested the water with no real response I reckon they are a fail waiting to happen.

Here is the original mail,

We are a group of experienced, active, and strong players who are seeking out others to join us in building an unstoppable force. If we remain divided, then it’s only a matter of time before larger, better-organized tribes destroy us. We’ve just completed another successful merger and we are now an even stronger and more capable force. Please consider leaving your current tribe to join us! A few reasons to join:

1. Strength! We value military strength over points and all of our members are lethal.

2. Experience! We have already won several conflicts and when we aren't fighting, we are practicing our ability to coordinate offensive/defensive efforts among our members and Allies.

3. Leadership! Our leaders are experienced and constantly looking for ways to improve the tribe.

4. Organization! Our strong leadership has united all of us and allows us to act as one. We maintain efficient forums and have many systems in place to ensure our tribe operates smoothly.

5. Diplomatic Relations! We have strategic alliances/NAPs in place. When we sign relations, we work closely with that tribe and make the most out of the relationship.

6. Location! We know and have a presence in your area, which allows us to work closely with you.

Please consider leaving your current tribe to join us now! Thank you.

-Merovec

DeletedUser940

nice but doesnt APO have a presence in all locations... lol. so from what you have said APO leadership is nothing impressive and hardly worth being in the top 10

DeletedUser1832

If they feel that they can not deal with my 6 villages with out calling Allies, I'd suspect that they will not be there long

DeletedUser940

well i think ill do my analysis of the top ten now

1. LOB - they are quite large with 165 members almost and are on the southern and western sside of the core. they have decent placement but need to fill in the divide that separates their western and southern players. but they have the number 2 tribe to contend with

2. LCS - this tribe is obviously the dominant tribe. a tad spread out but they have the best players in the game and if they take the core they are in a good place.

3. Yo! - Useless tribe. they are worst than RIM was. their leader is rude and disrespectful and the members are so spread out that they have become free noble targets for my tribe members

4. APO- pretty much same thing as Yo! but not as bad. i don't know about their leader but as previously stated isnt worth your time.

5.1ST- they are mainly located in the south eastern part of the map and they have good placement in that aspect but with 261 members i kinda dont know how well they will do.

6. PLH - they are really spread out and i dont think they can defend one another and i dont think they communicate to one another

7. WPK same as PLH

8. B-C - they have been dropping steadily in rankings and i think soon they wont be in the top 10

9.NXT same as PLH and WPK

10. ZAR- my tribe... im biased. its my tribe and i think we are in a great position and doing great as we dont mass recruit at all. and just merged with RNG so we have a even stronger position in the north east

DeletedUser1836

APO have also approached Scarabs. it looks like they want a boost up the rankings. my tribe will not be merging with them. In fact if anything i'm cutting members

DeletedUser1823

i can confirm APO don't communicate with each other either i took a village off them other day took me a total of 12 hours to take it (More than enough time to gain some support) i was left unchallenged i'm also Surrounded by them and have yet to receive any repercussions. i feel the tribes with the dominance at the moment are:

LCS
LOB (i'm on the fence with but have yet to see them pull together and fight)
ZAR

im also biased with ZAR as there my tribe but hey ho! ;)

do we think there are any up and comers from the top 20?

DeletedUser1167

Huh.. I like reading Random opinions from players that have yet to appear in the world. And it's still funny trying to prove something through the forum. Specially the last post that is kind of irritating. (Zar is the only Alliance of LOB) I want to comment only on the first quote about LOB, as the Leader.

The term "quite large" is very arbitrary if you are outside the tribe. The main problem of the closed beta is the inactivity derived from the open beta servers. So even LOB has members that are inactive. The numbers are falling as you can see in the Ranking and they will keep dropping even more. As you already pointed out we "have the number 2 tribe to contend with". That means Kicking players between these two tribes would be a fatal mistake. Numbers remain Numbers. The only thing that matters in Tw is skill and comunication. If you can accomplish that, you can remain the Strongest tribe in the world regardless the tribe's scale. We are going to prove what LOB is made off. Not in some forum, but ingame.

So don't waste time on predictions and Keep on Farming!

DeletedUser940

oh but i do love predictions. you can be such a bum there luck. specially since no one knew we were allies until you blurted it out. anyways i enjoy predictions and seeing the outcomes. like atm LOB and LCS war seems to be going in LOB's favor seeing as LCS just lost nutterboy. it will be interesting to see what happens next.

but if LOB does prevail over LCS it looks like ZAR and LOB will have a strong alliance and will dominate. but who knows maybe Yo!' 500+ will come get us hahaha. anyways put a smile on your face. the prupose of the forums is to have fun, have intellectual conversation, and laugh at the trolls. so dont be such a grumpy man when it comes to things like the forums. but if i do say so myself i think ZAR wins at PnP on the forums hahaha.

DeletedUser940

context;n19179 said:
We haven't lost nutterboy, its all part of a wicked plan :)

oh i do love plans. do tell. I want to hear the mighty trickery which is nutterboy leaving LCS. please please oh do tell. :p

DeletedUser272

seecretlare;n19202 said:
oh i do love plans. do tell. I want to hear the mighty trickery which is nutterboy leaving LCS. please please oh do tell. :p
no
1361851987_6562466345_44a2812a69.jpg

DeletedUser940

aww burst my bubble. :( well good luck in your nice little war. ZAR loves war

DeletedUser1167

Tw is not about Points. You should show the Defeated unit Ranking.

DeletedUser940

defeated units ranking is honestly useless when looking at tribes... a 500 player tribe will have more defeated units overall than a 50 player tribe just because they have more numbers that have barely hit any troops. the opponents defeated rankings look almost identical to these rankings. now if we should observe player opponents defeated that would be fun (mainly because im near the top :p)

DeletedUser272

Now it should become really interesting.

LuckIsNoExcuse has become N°2 on the server simply by nobeling inactive players, and has finally managed to beat me by points. But still his ppv is lower than mine for over 1000
seecretlare maneged to come to 10th place (he's behind me of course), steadily growing. With similar ppv than LuckIsNoExcuse

LCS still has 6 players in top 10
LOB has 3 in top 10
ZAR has 1 (its leader of course)

we still rule this world, and everyone else are our minions :)

DeletedUser1167

I don't really know who you are but by claiming "we still rule" you must be a delusional LCS player with no skill first of all. Talking about inactivity and OD. The most inactive players are in the core, even in lob we have some left. B-C , a tribe next of yours is a tribe with 90% inactivity and no leadership. You asked us for a Nap, so you could focus taking the inactives first. You cannibalism old members, the benefit that's not possible for me in Rim. I started 2,5 weeks after you, maybe even more, and still surpassed you in Pts by nobling villages with 3k while you can take ones with 8k. You are so naive to talk about ppv, when you noble villages with 8k and i noble 3-4 k that are the biggest near to me. Just use imagine dragon's map to see the world for a while mate. Show me a village i still don't have. I noble 17 hours away right now for a 4k village.

Something about LCS, they started this server by recruiting all the top players in the Core. So ofc all the big players from the top 20 will be there. At least were, they had almost everyone and now the numbers drop. After that, something like 2 weeks ago, LCS tried to recruit all our top players, me included, so that's not an act of rulership. I did the same now just to show you how it is trying to win a war by recruiting the enemy tribe. Now less than a week ago, LCS diplomat ask LOB for a nap. How is this interesting if you try to avoid the conflict?

This week you will se LOB, first in Player Rankings, Tribe rankings, OD Rankings, So Enjoy.

DeletedUser272

Yes, Im LCS, and my ranking is between you two. We had a nice polite conversation ingame... it doesnt matter who I am. I know I will do my best to take your villages if I come near you ;)

Now let the tribal wars begin :)

DeletedUser940

This is what makes this fun. by the way i would like to add to your assessment of me and LuCk. if you look at ODA between me and him... well nvm don't because he isn't even in the top 50 ODA. while i'm 3rd right now i believe. oh and i am rank 10 now i drop in an out of the top 10... i have to many turtles next to me that i have to clear slows me down so much. anyways. cheers the fight between LOB and LCS is interesting.