Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser1167

Canibalism is LCS element. From the beginning of this world. That's the high advantage you had. Then i started one month after you and surpassed you for 50k before you started taking ales451 villages. That's something worth mentioning. And you compare again our ODA when you are in the core and fight with 100% morale 9k villages that are off and inactive and i noble 4k villages with 20% morale. Skill is not about rushing on the enemies walls. I have 534 coins by farming and not from ressources other players send me. So don't talk about skill. You can land some attacks and gain ODA but i haven't seen you do much. LOB is kicking LCS out of this world and you are just watching the outcome.

DeletedUser272

We all canibalise our inactive, LCS, LOB... everyone. We just have that advantage, that we had more top members (who quited) and therefore more big villas that can be "recycled"

DeletedUser905

context;n20161 said:
We all canibalise our inactive, LCS, LOB... everyone. We just have that advantage, that we had more top members (who quited) and therefore more big villas that can be "recycled"
Sure. We like to "recycle" your villages.

DeletedUser1167

I don't think LCS has something near to top players. They have proven that they are playrs who canibalised from the beginning of the world, played SimCity and taking the top 20 by this. They got all one time incomings and quit the game. Ofcourse you are going to noble them. But that's not Tribalwars. An enemy tribe is taking half your villages and you spend your nobles on taking villages form players that quit.

Btw i can't loggin in game..

DeletedUser1689

Both you, Spiritus and LuCkIsNoExCuSe should consider getting back on the topic of this thread before I have to start dishing out infractions. It's quite clear Spiritus, that LuCkIsNoExCuSe's first language is NOT english. So you should be more polite and explain to people who don't understand you.

What you said Spiritus is not grammatically correct so that's another factor for LuCkIsNoExCuSe's confusion.

DeletedUser1167

Soul Impulse;n20253 said:
It's quite clear Spiritus, that LuCkIsNoExCuSe's first language is NOT english.

It's true that english is not my 1st language but i don't think i missunderstood something. The phrace "That could have been used against you me think..." is in my opinion wrong so i asked him what he means by that. The reconsider comment was about that post.

Anyway today we have LCS dropping to rank 5. Maybe zar can manage to get in the top5.

Spiritus

Serf
Alright I guess I'll explain what I mean and then try to get back to the topic after. When I say things on the forum or mostly anywhere related to a game I'm 90% of the time not serious unless it includes bug reports or something serious like that to keep a good mood but sadly not everyone gets that as it's behind screen, so I guess it's hard to get. when I wrote that sentence it was indeed mostly written to be a warning. When you say you can't log in people or your enemies might see their chance to attack and take as many as they can of your villages while they know you are unable to log in making you bit less dangerous once you finally are able to log in. That clear enough?

DeletedUser1689

But you guys encouraged others to get back on topic so there was no need for intervention. :cool:

DeletedUser272

Well, we do talk about the 3 tribes that are in the top 10. I would say it is on topic.

DeletedUser1167

Contex i just want to comment our last conversation here because from the start of this thread you were just talking about loyality and LCS dominating this world. In short a month ago, when i took over the leadership of LOB, LCS tried to make a mass recruit on the top players of LOB. (Only melchior changed tribe). We managed to change the whole tribe with teamwork and activity, and i am so proud to have members that can work so well together. And that's the reason this world belongs to LOB.

I asked vanquish sometime ago, before this topic, to join us, as he wasn't close to any of our members so that they can expand. And he said the same things like here. The last week he free nobled 80k+ points from the LCS Player Ales451. Yesterday he asked me if he can now join Lob. And i don't think it's bad to recognize the enemy Tribe, it's just in this whole thread i only heard about LOB being number one by Numbers and Luck.

DeletedUser940

you definitely pulled your tribe together. at the moment there is one big flaw to this game. that flaw being no tribe member cap. if say there was a cap at 60 tribe members this world would look completely different right now. but there isnt. you can have massively large tribes of 500 members. you can even freely recruit the enemy when they beg to join. LOB had 200+ members. you took that 200+ and you widdled it down getting rid of the trash and keeping the better quality players. you then worked on the organization and you did good. you brought what i was told as a disorganized tribe and made it what a number 1 tribe should be. and i commend you for that. but i cant help wonder what this world would have been like if the tribe member cap was say 60... i would say this world would look alot different. so off to the suggestions forum to suggest this. haha

Spiritus

Serf
Well I already suggested to atleast only rank the best 40 or 60 members of the tribe. I still think LOB has to many members but I do believe the numbers will go down I'v seen big massrec tribes turn the table around stay as one of the top tribes and then at the end become the top tribe with a lot smaller member count. but then I'v also seen tribes win by merges which is boring and sad.

I don't think it possible to change a limit from unlimited to smaller than the biggest massrec tribe around but that's way offtopic right there!

Here is my list cuz you are all lazies! :p (I'M KIDDING!!) *sigh*

1. LOB - You already know my opinion of you.
2. APO - No comment
3. 1ST - No comment
4. Yo! - No comment
5. LCS- I thought better of you. But I still believe that some of the members might still find redemtion as a war doesn't mean all the members of the lossing tribe has to go. well no always..
6. ZAR- Looking good! keep up the good work!
7. SCA - No comment
8. PHX - No comment
9. WWW - No comment
10. Scr - We might have something here! I like a tribe with a good size that keeps a good rank.

Lots of no comments! I might or might not know something about you but maybe I rather not voice it just yet :p