Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser272

this kind of info really spreads too fast :)
specially when there is a mole in our tribe.

DeletedUser272

but I will then be closer to you, and can than start nobling your villas ;)

DeletedUser1167

That would be interesting. Keep it up. Even if you go number one LOB will keep it's pace. Soon there won't be any LCS there.

context;n19891 said:
I'm also working hard to become N°1. Just a matter of time
And it's not working hard nobling one tribemember :)

DeletedUser272

LuCkIsNoExCuSe;n19919 said:
And it's not working hard nobling one tribemember :)

Oh yes it is. If my soldiers stumble upon some ghosts or skeletons, they might scare and die from the fear alone

DeletedUser940

i love you guys right now... and i realized this conversation has gotten off topic. one of you guys should create a topic for talking about this lovely war. make an officially declaring war thread or something. do some PnP

DeletedUser1167

No need. Today we showed our true color. Took a lot of villlages from LCS. And it was the beginning. But thank god they have many players to cannibalism. so it's okay.

DeletedUser940

right because they keep moving up. but gotta wait a week for me to update this again. APO past LCS the day after i updated it

Spiritus

Serf
Probebly, Maybem Perhaps, Could be... Maybe I just like people talking shit about my tribe? Still in the end I just like to see this go back to topic where people voice their opinion of the top 10 tribes and as you probebly already have guessed I'm probebly in one of them. Could be APO *shrug*.

DeletedUser1167

APO pasted LCS the day we took them down! Another 2 members are down and soon Rim. I get everyday over 30messages about joining lob, and a few of them are from apo too :)

Spiritus

Serf
As tempting as that is.... I don't apply to tribes that are stratigicly to far away from me to join ;) And sometimes when I feel like quiting "SOMETIMES" I just go like YOLO!! :p

DeletedUser1167

There is no reason for APO to even post here. By the way from LCS i expected more. It took me quite a while to make a mass attack-planner and all players that lost 2-3 villages gave up the game and ff their villages. It feels like the beta server is worthless.

DeletedUser940

yeah i expected alot more out of LCS also. seeing all these LCS players flee to LOB is upsetting. i am surprised Luck lets them in. one side it wins the war faster but on the other side you have a bunch of disloyal new members that will flee to the winning side... It just is sad that a tribe that seemed to be the most powerful tribe turned out to be a tribe of people who cant fight and only know points

DeletedUser272

LuCkIsNoExCuSe;n19736 said:
I can bet on this, soon LOB will have 4/5 ranks in top 5. Only you will remain there.

You did it

DeletedUser272

You only need a handfull of active experienced players and the majority will flee to you, bcos they are scared for their villas.
"If you cant beat them, you join them" or "Keep you friends close and your enemy closer" - the majority or players that are weak in army, but strong in points have flee to LOB now, only bcos they are stronger at the moment, but we will see what the time will bring. Remember that the same players that now flee to LOB will be the first one that will flee to another tribe when things turn around

DeletedUser1167

Sorry i didn't answer sooner. I had some internet problems and was out for 15hours. I am really dissapointed from LCS. I expected too much from you guys. 4 days we hit you Non stop after i made our attack planner and we just see villages and players falling. The only thing you do is cannibalism your own and sending ressources from the nobled accounts to cut more coins. So don't talk about skill and experience. Specially you.

DeletedUser1167

seecretlare;n20088 said:
yeah i expected alot more out of LCS also. seeing all these LCS players flee to LOB is upsetting. i am surprised Luck lets them in. one side it wins the war faster but on the other side you have a bunch of disloyal new members that will flee to the winning side... It just is sad that a tribe that seemed to be the most powerful tribe turned out to be a tribe of people who cant fight and only know points

All recruits are based on the map. I made an attack planner and we are still working on it. Not even one player from the target list got invited to LOB. I get a lot of messages the last days for recruit from LCS. And the players that already came aren't Fleeing. Sometimes loyality must be won. LCS keeps changing their leadership. And I don't care about their past tribes. I will prove that LOB deserves loyality. And trust me vanquish, the player that came aren't that week in army as you think. They already took you a lot of villages. And really you are not the right one to talk about points and army. You cannibalism a 100k account by getting his ressources to cut coins. That's not tribal wars. Farm the ress and go for nobles.

I just agree with Seecretlare that lcs was a disappointment. I expected a lot more of players of that lvl. Maybe the beta world is really not worth spending so much time. Everyone from lcs after losing 2-3 villages just attacks randomly all his units and quits. And we share their villages with other lcs members that cannibalism them.

DeletedUser272

Canibaliasm is my fetish. I just love to take empty 9k villages. Of course my offensive bashpoints (160k) is nothing againts yours (90k), and average points per village is also pointless. Well, we will just have to get more villages, and when we get to a count of 80, maybe we will be close enough to finally attacking each other. I will give you advantage and prenoble my village for you, you just have to defeat my 2 spearman guarding at each side of the gates :)