Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser1167

You still look at ODA when i am Rim and my targets Are max 15k points. With morale 30-35% i need one nuke to clear a village that has 3k defences. And you are telling me that you judnge a player by ODA..

DeletedUser940

Im on the rim to in fact im the same distance from the core as you are... so since distance from the core and being on the RIM has nothing to do with it. the fact of the matter is my targets fought back yours didnt. well mayeb a few of yours did. the point is when you have little resistance its easy to take alot of villages. i have had resistance (doesn't hurt that i look for fights). all we know about your abilities is you are good at farming for those coins you need to noble. for me you look at my ODA and you will realize im an aggressive players. i look for fights and i could care less about what rank i am point wise as long as i have that top ODA rank i will be happy. i just wanted to draw some point to context's analysis of me and you and show that he forgot somethings when doing a surface analysis.

DeletedUser1167

Tribal wars is more about skill than brute strength.Never forget that. Believe me i can surpass your ODA in a blink of an eye if i want to. I have almost 5 nukes ready. But there is no meaning in wasting all my off just to get some ODA, when you struggle now to take 10k and later you will get 50-60 k in one go. If you can avoid combat, take villages with mass fakes and fake trains. Even fake one noble just to confuse the target on defending the wrong village. Just stacking nukes to take another village only to prove you have the power to is too corny. It's all about strategy. I got now 20 villages, and tomorrow i will go 22. I don't think that's even close to luck, or that you prove you are more worthy cause you like to waste your troops. In fact the one that survives in the end is the smartes one, always. And i started alone here vs all. Took 2 tribes on. Look my ODD and look yours. What does that mean? You have made ZAR there as a nutshell. So there is no need for def. And no, i don't really think you are an aggresive player based on your ODA. You try to prove something only through your accomplishments. That's not tribal wars. You do the same for ZAR. You are just observing and spending more hours in forum than in game. You don't win through spam.

Have fun and keep your ODA up while i do my thing. Out of curiosity, how many lost units do you have in your achievments?

DeletedUser1167

Contex i got you. I found out who you are ;) . Yeah we have a 1k difference in ppv. But try to find a good village near me..

DeletedUser940

Do realize I know strategy is very important. However the reason my ODA is high is because everyone around me tuened to pure defense. so i had to "waste" my troops because for some reason anyone and everyone near me chose to turtle up. so while strategy is effective against players with offensive and defensive villages (since you can constantly send fakes and different villages and confuse your enemies by hitting random targets until finally you start nobling out of no where.) but when they have nothing but defensive villages you have to brute strength through it. that is what i have had to do. now you may think i spend alot of time on the forums (which i do because i enjoy it) i also spend alot of time looking at maps, at potential targets, at data thinking of the next move for me and my tribe. i spend far more time doing that. you may think i waste my time but in fact im on this game way more than i should be.

but what i have been saying is, when looking at all the data we can look at we can make surface observations. in the end these surface observations mean nothing. mainly because it doesnt tell you the true story behind everything. for instance when looking at your profile we can see you have very little ODA so what does this tell us... well you have killed very little troops while attacking so this means you trick the enemy into having their defense in another village or out of the village, they were offensive and lost all their troops on your walls or they were inactive or cleared by someone else. we dont know which it is all we know is you havent killed that much by attacking which also means you havent lost that much in terms of offensive troops. so you will have plenty of troops offensively.

now look at my ODA you can see it is high well what does that mean. it means i obviously killed alot of troops so either i have been wipeing peoples offensive villages at home catching them by surprize or i have had to clear defensive players over and over and have little troops left (those troops being already rebuilt but still) i might also just be brute forcing my way against every opponent without much strategy and obviously looking at my ODD i havent been attacked, ever. and does that have to do with luck... yeah pretty much. i have never been attacked and it makes me sad.

the moral of the story is when i say im making a surface observation, that is all it is the surface. it isnt the details of the play stile of that player. doesnt tell you how well they are at utilizing fakes, it doesnt tell you if they are good or bad (late game it kinda does,) you are in a great position and at the moment your tribe is doing great against LCS but we will have to see how long that goes for. until LCS disbands or gives up i would say fight on.

DeletedUser1167

in all the provinces around, i have found 5 offensive players. Where do you see the lack of defences? Just take a look around me. Even if they have 5/5 villages def, with well organized fakes, and i talk over 150 fakes per player, he can't outplay you. You can snap one village without any losses. Or at least without many.

94,500 OD is not "very little" for Rim player. And i can prove you wrong again. I got 0 attacks from players around me. Just one fail operation from hours away to propably help their tribemembers that sunk as expected. Search better their ODA, or maybe look at imagine dragon's history of players. Non of the players i attacked had off troops. On the other hand, i always attack with 30-50% morale. Cause of the point difference. I asked you before, what are your lost troops in your achievement. i want to compare the difference there. I lose way more than the rest of you that attack bigger players.

I could be in a better position if i was in the core of the world. Were i could noble villages of inactive players at 6-7k and not villages with 3k around here. And i am very proud for LOB, and what we achieved. And what we are going to achieve. We just went 1k villages :)

DeletedUser272

seecretlare;n19597 said:
i just wanted to draw some point to context's analysis of me and you and show that he forgot somethings when doing a surface analysis.

that wasn't an analysis, I just had some spare time and was bored a little. I'm looking forward to how this wars will develop in the future and this forum wars will just spice up the ingame wars

DeletedUser940

right i love forum wars. its so exciting watching people bicker on the forums and then slam on each other. endless entertainment

DeletedUser1689

Just as long as users slam logic at each other rather than insults. ;)

DeletedUser1167

One last commend about the ODA mentioned above. I have lost 13k units and have 70.500 bash points. Seecretlare you lost 25k, almost x2, and you are at 195.500, almost x3. So i don't think it's balanced at that point.

DeletedUser940

I guess im more effective at killing the enemy units then :p. guess you should revise that strategy. haha jkjk.

Soul Impulse;n19648 said:
Just as long as users slam logic at each other rather than insults. ;)

But i like insulting people. you are no fun :(

DeletedUser272

I have lost 21k units and got 140.000 bash points.
So that means LuCkIsNoExCuSe is only picking on easy targets, that's why he already has 21 villages with so little losses
I'm picking on big targets, have many loses and my village count is up to 16. (if you still haven't found out, my ingame name is vanquish85)
seecretare just had a bad luck when choosing targets, he choose medium targets who had a strong defense, so his lost units count is so big and average points per village is waaaaay down :)

Did I hit the spot with my little analysis this time? ;)

DeletedUser1167

No you didn't once again. Read the previous messages. You can avoid many losses with strategy play. That's tw is all about. You claim you are picking on big targets, but all inactive. In the core all the players are dead. Maybe they have some troops inside, but the only thing you have to do is hit them with nukes and it's ready. Rim there are many small tribes that are struggling like always. For example KKG, LTR, APO , SNY etc. If you hit one player of them they become turtles. It's like a defence mechanism they build to survive. But as i told you before, you can take advantage of that with fake nukes. I even killed a few fake nobles to take a village. ODA is based on how you play. Scout-Fake system is always the best (less losses, more farm, more coins.) Even if i hit someone, i have 35% morale. So again i get less ODA than the rest of you with more lost units.

Keep the good job. I am waiting you on the top spot. You can kannibalism some player and reach me.

Lob has now achieved all the top Rankings. Player Ranking, Player ODA, Tribe Ranking (best p.p.Member, most villages, best p.p.Village from the top tribes) and ofc the most awards! Gratz to everyone.

DeletedUser940

Context i like your analysis except for one thing. it doesn't have anything to do with bad luck in choosing targets ... literally any target worth anything near me is bunkered. so i have no choice but to hit bunkered players.

and grats LOB you guys are doing great. i do hope LCS puts up a fight.

DeletedUser1167

context;n19524 said:
LCS still has 6 players in top 10
LOB has 3 in top 10
ZAR has 1 (its leader of course)

we still rule this world, and everyone else are our minions :)

I can bet on this, soon LOB will have 4/5 ranks in top 5. Only you will remain there.

DeletedUser272

Depends how soon is soon. You can get 3/5 very soon (today), but 4/5 will be harder, and i think not achievable in at least one week

DeletedUser940

congrats on your 100th post.!!!! and yeah im dropping down the ranks :( 14th now... then again all i have been producing is coins and troops soo ill be surging up again. hopefully we can make it so we are the top three haha that would be great haha

DeletedUser272

I'm also working hard to become N°1. Just a matter of time

DeletedUser1167

I don't think it's hard to become No 1 in your position. As i heard you have some good players near to cannibalism. So jumping in the first spot is easy.