LOB vs ZAR

Aethelhelm

RustyNail;n26762 said:
this is not true. our recruitment policy has nothing to do with mass recruiting

Oh come on, really? In the last three months I have seen LOB taking a lot of 20+ villa members from every other tribe on the server, just to replace the ones they lost. Granted since Luck stopped playing this decreased, but it's still happening.

DeletedUser1825

Well Our war is over with OTW seems they have merged to LOB silly LOB loving refugees btw they dont have offence and you will enjoy defending them :D

DeletedUser2224

LOL LOB They Merge With OTW , I Think They Was Ennemies LOL Sadenly they Change from Ennemies to Merge !!!! Hahahaha This Beta Server its So funny
I Don't Understand Why LOB stay write in The description of LOB tribe " We DON'T take in any refugees " !!!!!? LOB Plz Make Update for your Profile and Say " NEW PROMOTION : Now We Accepte Refugees "

I was a Player of OTW in the Past ( before 2 Month ) , and i Know That They Put LOB like Ennemies :p
When LOB Accepte The Merge With OTW , So That Mean things its Very Complicated for LOB , They Wana Just Point and we will Get villages ,
I Quite OTW because They aren't Courage Enough , They Haven't a Good WarLord , and No Plans For the Futur , See The Bashpoint Of The OTW Players and you will know about what i speak .

This Merge will Make The Game More Fun
OTW They Make The wrong Decision as usual ,

And i want to say for LOB , Congratulation for the New Merge ;) do you know that you Merge with a tribe that he still accepte Players with 500 Point ??!!!!!!! Look at OTW tribe Profile and see LOL
" If They Change it i have a screenShot don't worry ;) "

A little Advice for OTW members , choose Any tribe in Beta world Except LOB
If i got orders to attack i will Not think Twice , and i will do it Immediatly
Good Luck

Aven

Yeoman
RustyNail;n26762 said:

Yea, your recruitment policy is to stay at 120 members and be exclusion. Then a war breaks out, you start losing, so you invite 30 more members to your tribe. Imagine if tribes were capped at 100 members.

When you stay at 120 members for 1 month, then your member count jumps to 150 after a war starts, that's called mass recruiting to try and salvage a lost war.

DeletedUser940

so an update on the war front LOB has been focused on mybe three players of ZAR mainly about 80-90% of their focus is on me. (with good reason) i have captured around 7 of their villages and they have tken 2 of mine. they have also sabotaged me down about 150k points which is quite impressive however on all the other fronts exept mine ZAR is winning.

DeletedUser2224

You Can Guard Your Position By your Mass Recruitement , But You Can't Win The War
Any way i will Give You Some Information About The tribe That you merge with it :
- They haven't Experience in TW
- They are Not Courage Enough
- The EX-OTW WarLord Have before 2 Mounth 16K bashpoint when i Have 400K in just Off bash point
- The Best Player From OTW have - 600 K in Total Bashpoint
- The WarLord Have 238K Off Bashpoint
- They are Exhausted From The War with ODT
- No Plan for The Futur

i was Thinking That Gangsta its The worst tribe in this World , but i was Wrong , LOB its The Worst One

DeletedUser2224

seecretlare;n26825 said:
so an update on the war front LOB has been focused on mybe three players of ZAR mainly about 80-90% of their focus is on me. (with good reason) i have captured around 7 of their villages and they have tken 2 of mine. they have also sabotaged me down about 150k points which is quite impressive however on all the other fronts exept mine ZAR is winning.

LOB they DOn't Know That There is Many " seecretlare " In Our Tribe

DeletedUser1823

RustyNail;n26762 said:

sure you don't mass recruit is this why you jumped 30 members as soon as this war started?

DeletedUser1825

let me anwer that question LOB members in ODT front isnt veterans if they dont mass recruit in our area they will lose land mass as well as big players, ODT is not you average casual tribe we only go to wars with bigger tribes since the very start we are a hardcore war tribe and ever since this tribe was made started with 2 we basically grew through war all members of ODT had war with me before more or less so non of my members are sim city players, maybe this is why LOB mass recruited in our front to keep their rank 1 position, LOB saw this as a big problem since we took 1 of their members down from 30 villages to 2 villages in 1 day they kicked that member instantly after seeing this they needed a turtle one who can take our blows and slow our progress and you guessed it was OTW turtle tribe taken in by LOB.

My message to LOB if you defend them you will lose, anyway this only slows our progress its fine 28 village is a good start for us :D enjoy the war, also thank you my members actually excited *jumping with joy* maybe a tribe worth the challenge not just turtling down (god i hope with 150 members and all with the biggest barb noblers around except for core.)

DeletedUser1825

OTW is now truly one with LOB, OTW has disbanded, spies and farms alike are now inside LOB just an update OTW war for ODT is over

DeletedUser940

So seems like every single person that wasn't in ZAR or LOB that was around ZAR has now join LOB. hmm seems like LOB decided to mass recruit... well doesnt help you at all just means more targets for us to take.

DeletedUser1823

just checked this morning another 20 members go to LOB but that's okay because they don't mass recruit Rusty nails said so, we have it in writing above ^ :p

DeletedUser2224

Aethelhelm;n26911 said:
Seems ScrumpyWheatSociety is merging with LOB aswell.

LOL
when i see this " Mass recruitement " i remmeber That :

RustyNail;n26762 said:

DeletedUser1993

i would guess that you are LOL-ing, because you probably don't make a difference between recruiting individual players in large numbers and merging of two tribes
to me there is a difference, but it's a bit subtle so i can understand why it could be hard for you to grasp it. so let me explain - although the end result of mass recruiting and tribe merging could be similar, the processes are different, and the reasons behind those processes are different just as well

similarly, when some (or what seems to me all) active LCS joined ZAR, none of LOB made statements about ZAR mass recruiting, although ZAR did acquire quite a few new members in the process

Happy new year to all of you, guys, and all the best to you, your families and friends!

Aethelhelm

RustyNail, you know the difference between merging and mass recruiting and still you don't acknowledge the fact that LOB has been mass recruiting players for months now. I'm not talking about OTW and SCR, that's clearly merging. I'm talking about constantly bothering players in other tribes untill they would join LOB. That's what your tribe has been doing for a couple months now and not just one or two player here and there, but really on a mass scale.

DeletedUser1832

All this mass recruiting nonsense is tedious, What I'd really like to know is how the war is going? Seems pretty much one way traffic to me...

DeletedUser2224

In TW2 there is No limite for the Number of the tribe , and if you Play in TW1 you will Know That the Max members of a tribe its 60 or 75 or at Maax 100
and for That i see that evry tribe Pass The Number of 100 or 120 he do a Mass recruitement , even if its a Merge .
The Tribe that they Can Merge its The tribe that They Have a little Number of Players and They wana Make a tribe with Full members ( between 60-100 in TW1 )

Can you explain to mee What is your deffinition for the Mass recruitement ?

From The beggining i see That LOB recruite alote of members , and her ennemies ( members of LCS , APO etc ... ) Finnally LOB recruite the members of OTW ,
OTW and LOB was Ennemies But Suddenly when we enter The War They "" Merge :p ""
thats meaan one thing
LOB wana Hide here Losess
Good luck and Happy New Year