LOB vs ZAR

DeletedUser2224

ZAR its Mush Better In TEAM work and Collect 100% Warriors and 0% Farmers Or Barbarien Nobler
wink.png

if One Player Get Attacked , Then The Attacker will be in Very Complicated situation
tongue.png

It will be a Funny and Great war and we are Here To get Fun ^_^ any way Congratulation for who will win ( i mean ZAR and Her Allie of cours
tongue.png
) , and HardLuck for The Loser

its Just a Game , Biiig Hug for Youuu

gencyde1

So no one from LOB uses the externals :( (except for me) - I was hoping for some trash talking from both sides and such.

DeletedUser940

so i have recieved mass sabotage and no real attacks so far. and ill give it to LOB you guys are great at sabotageing... im still 15k points ahead so far.

Trolin

Serf
gencyde1;n26666 said:
So no one from LOB uses the externals :( (except for me) - I was hoping for some trash talking from both sides and such.

You are welcome to trash talk us. Just expect to get it right back =P

a numpty;n26667 said:
About time, this will be fun to watch ZAR tackle a decently sized tribe.

A decently sized tribe? How is LOB a decent size... I think the word you were looking for was "the biggest tribe in the world thus far" ... just saying ;)
-
And yes, how we are tackling it so far, is pretty good. Strategically, we are much better prepared... so that has it's advantages. Once LOB are organizing more things, it might get interesting.

DeletedUser940

well inow net 0 points gained/loss. sabotages still incoming but so are my noble trains.

DeletedUser2224

Harrytyp;n26669 said:
gentleman-t.jpg

Will they stop? Will they? I don´t know.

Waiting for Our Reaction Hahahaha !!!!

I trust that you are Courage enough to attack hahaha , did you see Your Bashpoint ?!!! i think you didn't , for that i will Take for you a screenshot

P.S: I make a Comparaison with me because i m the baad Player in ZAR in BashPoint and there is maany Player they have More BashPoint than i have , and They are scared from you now , They wana that you give them some Mercy LOL XD

DeletedUser1825

Since Seecret requested
ODT 28 villages player name sobrenatural LOB (Former LOB after we attacked) noblers macpad, General Gucky
LOB 0

Started 2 days before Zar attack as requested

No worries ZAR we got this front :)

DeletedUser940

nice job jamesMilner

anyways i now see why people say sabotage is over powered. fighting against mass sabotage is like trying to win tug a war with a locomotive. there isnt much you can do other than derail the tracks the train is on or blow it up.

we will see what strategy works in the end though. mass sabotage or strategic nobling. im barely positive at the moment. but i feel ill be negative in a few hours. but over all my tribe is still in the positive. interesting fight these first few days.

DeletedUser1825

Yeah OTW tried sabotage with my tribe for about 2 weeks at first my members didnt know what to do with this cowardly tactic but in the long run we saw this as an opportunity, the opportunity was since there isnt a demolish like TW we let them demolish the useless like 25 HQ the hospital that no one cares about that rally lvl 5 that isnt even needed dunno why they put it in, the only things that may be important is the church academy and farm other than that how lucky can your attackers get. OTW did that after 2 weeks after that we got our nukes and killed the turtles took their villages and slaped whoever said it was a good idea to sabotage ONLY. also sabotage was the only way i could get that precious farm space back, and i got no time catapulting myself

well after 2 weeks of sabotage strategic placement is more effective

DeletedUser1825

A message to LOB
I know you guys wanna stay in Rank 1 with everything that is happening but really now you are harboring refugee's from OTW i wish there was a noble count for this game to show everyone this strategy will be a total fail, please show us more of your mass recruiting powers as we will still continue in taking out your new members. Luckisnoexcuse was a better leader than the shadow that is what LOB has fallen to. learn to recruit better or you will be losing defence faster

Aethelhelm

Not to be pro LOB or so, but both OTW and LOB are enemies of ODT, aren't they James? If they are, then one enemy shouldn't care if they recruit a refugee of another enemy of yours.

On the other side. LOB has been mass recruiting(steeling) members of every other tribe for a couple of a months now, just to gain rank.

DeletedUser940

to add in some more information. i am now at a net negative 10 points i think. and have received some pitiful incomings finally. but the constant sabotaging is funny. keep sabotaging ill keep nobling your villages to replace the ones you sabotage. and the rest of my tribe will feel fine and dandy stomping over you. anyways sofar i have taken... 7 villages from xanath... i think. ill go back and count.

DeletedUser1993

Aethelhelm;n26760 said:

On the other side. LOB has been mass recruiting(steeling) members of every other tribe for a couple of a months now, just to gain rank.

this is not true. our recruitment policy has nothing to do with mass recruiting