LOB vs ZAR

DeletedUser1919

seecretlare;n27366 said:
so on the 1st vs LOB front i have been told LOB took some 100 villages from them in an operation but since that isnt ZAR it isnt counted in this. next off GEN has negotiated an NAP with ZAR... only sacrificing three members to do it. and yeah not many sabotages coming in anymore... makes me sad... LOB doesnt love me anymore

My current count is at 237 villages taken. The SE LOB squad is lucky we haven't fallen to inactivity and as such have reaped immense spoils.

DeletedUser940

Empo;n29461 said:
Apologies for the spam of messages, i'm catching up on 2months of personally banning use of external forums due to issues with the Inno developer community.

After the much appreciated change to sabotage, but no help in resetting halls i decided to forgo contributing to the community via the external forums. At this point though I'd rather join in the conversation then sit on the side lines...

I think what we are seeing here from a war perspective is that LOB, although very point rich, is suffering from significant inactivity on the ZAR front. It isn't that one side is better than the other (i have seen reports from both, there are some really good players and a lot more dummies), but that the more active ZAR members are hitting inactive clusters of LOB. My explanation for this is that TW2 does not scale with high point players and therefore will eventually catch up to ZAR as well which will be interesting.

This war will be decided by a handful of players who either play or quit due to the fact that this game is terrible at multi-million point accounts. Trust me, i know.

Best of luck with "war" or as I've been seeing over the past 3 months, inactivity noblings.

P.S. Please remove 1ST as an enemy, that tribe is ridiculously inactive. After the SE LOB squad hit them, everyone quit. xblasx, dirtydry,imarks93, bluegillette, lady m, etc...My question is who wants to be next?

although at this point in the war the clusters we are taking are inactives when the war first started my entire front was active this included Xanath High Mark Divas Daily Hoorus Raf NNA. the list continues. now daily and divas and raf nna are still active. although i cant claim that im the reason for xanath high mark and hoorus's inactivety, I would like to think i frustrated Xanath and hoorus to all hell by denying them the glory of taking a single village from me. as well High Mark went inactive shortly after and not for a lack of action. he wasnt getting anywhere against me. he took one province from me with raf nna's help and then took a few more villages from me after sabotaging them to nothing. I dont know why he quit i would have enjoyed taking him out. but all these players quit during a war. so this war has been nowhere anything close to inactive fighting. i think up until now all but one squad was fighting actives. only in the last three weeks have we been fighting inactives. but daily divas and raf nna are still active and trying to fight back.

DeletedUser1825

After nearly 2months of war, ODT is the only tribe that remains same member count ever since this war started, now im just wondering if all tribes in this war actually kicked innactives how many members would you guys actually have?

Tribes came in rank 10 out of no where and tribes gone from rank 10 out of no where yet we still remain, the unsung tribe of ODT still here now rank 4 in ODA and ODD just 10m shy of 1st, rank 6-7 and nearly never changing ranks due to not recruiting or just waiting for those deserving to join, losing only 2 players in this war and one deserter, killing countless players left and right taking away villages for those non deserving of their villages.

My question to the countless men and women who are enjoying this war, are you willing to remove the inactives? or are you scared of dwindling down the ranks

DeletedUser940

i kicked 10 people from the tribe last night and after the next phase of this war will be kicking all inactives so ZAR is not afraid to dwindle numbers. in fact we have had to high a member count

DeletedUser1167

It's funny to see that seecretlare and soul impulse are still spending half the day on the forum. I was wondering how this world was going and just read this thread. About LOB,ZAR,LCS and the rest world. When we, Lob dominated the world, there were only 2 tribes, LOB and LCS.

Everyone claimed that LCS was the powerhorse of this world, and we couldn't stand a chance. They had almost all the top 20 spots. We manage to organize the most Incredible tribe and stand alone in a war vs LCS while all the small tribes in Rim like zar was just watching and talking in this forum. LCS was just show, we took half their tribe down with our first organized attacks in less than a weak without losing anything. Afer some weeks they were left only with 6-7 core members canibalising everything. It was hard to take the villages of 5 active members so close and full of defences. But still LCS are out of this world right now, so I am still gratefull to all my LOB players that made that possible while the rest where just crying about LCS domination and Seecretlare stating in this forum that they are the best tribe in the world.. At the end Zar took some village of the inactive players near them, congratz.

LOB was No1 in this world, having over 80% of the top 20 members, with the highest Points per member and honestly the strongest tribe in this world. It was getting so boring, i was No1 with such a great difference from the rest that the world started to have no interest. It was just logging in, noble some villages and logout. But with useless admins the world was a mess. full of glitches, bugs, problems, etc. So many of us quit the game, because this was already a dead world. With no competition, full of inactivity, low skill players. And the main problem was that this world was full of newbie players, while i expected the elite of tw1 to join, i didn't find anyone from all the years i played tw. The wolrd lost it's interest when the real servers opened after beta. Only some players that didn't have the time or the lust to start anew a real server stayed. So LOB lost it's leadership, and it's sad to say that some of my best members left and went to ZAR. And even now , the top 3 players of ZAR are previous LOB members, and many in the top rankings. Zar was just a tiny little tribe in RIM that was observing the world and found the opportunity to take the fight against LOB while these tribes had an alliance. It's true that zar had the upper hand in this war while LOB was located in every direction, From Northwest to Southeast, Zar was only rim in northeast. So they had the advantage of numbers, +that they took the strongest members of lob near them. I don't know why that happened, but i believe anyone should stick with the tribe he choose until the very end. Specially players that got to know each others, like noobhunter and gamefreak, that had contact even in skype with the rest. I am sad that this tribe couldn't stick together and beat this world, but i still believe in the rest of LOB. We never lost a fight, nor a war. Empo, it's in your hand mate! You made and took my place in No1 ;) ...

So that's my opinion of this world.

DeletedUser1919

I'm still interested in seeing if ZAR vs LOB will be the end game. Who knows what could happen.

DeletedUser1919

The only thing i know for certain is the LOB SE squad will be the dominant team. We are on our 4th war with the previous 3 toppling top 5 players and tribes.

Get on our team or lose your villages.

DeletedUser940

i like how luck things i still spend most of my time on the forums... when in reality i spend maybe an hour on the forums and 8 in game... lol. anyways yeah this war as been a bit dead for awhile. i guess i should liven it up more