LOB vs ZAR

DeletedUser940

I will start with a brief history so you may skip over this first paragraph if you wish.

In the beginning there was the dominant forces of Lords of Battle (LOB) and /lucky Charms (LCS). they possessed great power but LOB knew that LCS must be stopped. They enlisted the help of a religious cult name the Zealots of ZAR (ZAR). ZAR did not care for this war but they had one target that they desired to take so they agreed to join. ZAR took their target out within three days then resumed their duties. every now and then they would help out the Lords of Battle. Scanna was helped by them and then lord docana followed scanna. but both went inactive and have perished. over time the war with LCS brought great profit to LOB but leaders egos clashed as LuCk, the leader of LOB clashed with Seecretlare and Trolin as they taunted him on the public forum. Things were rocky between ZAR and LOB. Things smoothed over but then came a dark time. the map tool went dark... and then an exploit occurred. and the leader of LOB as well as some of their tribe members abused it. The devs soon fixed this and rolled the time back. and with this LuCk lost his cool and quit his tribe and the game. with LuCk gone LOB was crippled... but were they? when the map tool came back on in painted a different picture. ZAR was no longer the small. "sister" tribe that LOB had claimed them to be. they had grown in power dominating the northeast. Is this good news or bad news. who knows only time will tell.

On the side of ZAR

ZAR brought his priest to this world to conquer it and spread his word. ZAR slowly grew at first but they fought fierce taking on any tribe no matter how large they may be. ZAR wished for his followers to have an ally as they grew and he choose LOB to be that ally. at first LOB did not reply and ZAR found that insulting. then LOB message ZAR's priest asking for help against LCS. ZAR was disgusted by their begging, But he would show his might and picked an active target and had his followers rain hell on that target. This demonstration was to show what a true tribe could do if they followed the path of ZAR. Soon enough though LOB angered ZAR more. instead of fighting the enemies and killing any coward that try to abandon their tribe he saw LOB recruit enemy players to their side in mass. What honor is there when you dont even have a great war. son ZAR wished for more converts. and converts he did get. More problems arose as the leader of LOB demanded a follower of ZAR be kicked on false information. ZAR could not believe the ignorance of this individual. ZAR grew tired of this ally and soon he had reason to cease the alliance all together. Word came that LOB had no intention of honoring their alliance with ZAR after LCS was gone. and more information apon more came in confirming this. ZAR was angered and decided the alliance will end but when he chooses it to.

Time passed and ZAR grew vastly as the map tools was down. Once it came back up ZAR had already grown to the second largest tribe in the world. Now was the time to plan. ZAR wanted an ally for this war and found it in LCS who had bravely fought against LOB even though losing so many members. They were to be apart of the plan. As a present to the great god ZAR, this Christmas, we give him the first great war of TW2!!! and so the WAR begins. (details leading up to this war will be revealed later.)

LOB vs ZAR map
e40648418dd2a6e0f6024668eec573ab

LOB vs ZAR including enemies of both tribes
b0dd8fb83ad3151ba12b7db2a6620332

sides
Known enemies of ZAR:
LOB
Yo!
SDB Eliminated

Allies of ZAR that aren't enemies of LOB:
null

Known enemies of LOB:
ZAR
ODT
1ST as good as eliminated in SE
G.D
Gen Gone

Known Allies of LOB not at war with ZAR:
Scr

if you are enemies of any of these tribe please let me know and ill put you on the list.

Convert or DIE!!!

Attempted stats (will try not to include inactives, also will try to keep updated)

ZAR total count 500 villages.

LOB total count 150 villages

These are grossly estimated.numbers. there are only two clusters of ZAR troops that LOB has been able to hit hard so i estimated the 100 from them and 50 from others.
the ZAR count is decently acurate although it could be 75 villages off about

DeletedUser1993

good to see your face at last, SL. it remained hidden behind the false mask of an ally for a long time

DeletedUser940

sorry to burst your bubble but this is tribal wars not tribal hugs. also i would like to add you guys were terrible allies. hell you even told us directly you planned on dumping us as allies after the LCS war. we just did it for you. plus how long did you think an alliance would last against a tribe that follows a god of war blood and battle. I mean seriously. plus we went into the alliance knowing when the time is right we would strike.

anyways the over all reasoning behind this attack is that we wanted this world to be a true tst of the beta server. if we just tribal hugged this beta server to death we wouldnt be good beta testers so dang right i deceived you for a long time. And you wont be able to recruit to win your way out of this one. you are in for a long fight rusty i hope you enjoy the show. because we sure will!!!!

DeletedUser940

Soul Impulse;n26581 said:
Good post, just keep it updated :p

I shall do my best to keep it up to date as i held off on being too active up until now specifically for this event.

also forgot to say Merry Christmas to everyone.

DeletedUser1689

Merry Christmas to you SL :) And everyone else who visits this thread.

DeletedUser1433

Thanks for the insights SL.. I had wondered what happened to LUCK and his arrogance. I figured as much though, since the guilty typically defend their actions before they are accused (ram exploit). Too bad he didn't stick around for a real fight (without ram exploit) and feel the wrath of ZAR and his Zealots. As we cut off the head and watch the rest die. Then take the best, and destroy the rest, then hit the start (war) button again!!

Happy Holidays to All & Happy Hunting to ZAR!!!

Zap

Trolin

Serf
Greetings to all.
*bows his head to Soul, Rusty, SL*

I would like to inform everyone, that ZAR will be spilling a whole lot of blood, without using sabotage. We are simply too cool, to use this crappy function to the extent it has been used by many players and tribes by now.
Those who use it on us, should be scared.
Those who help others have successful sabotage attacks, should be scared.
For ZAR does not forget. ZAR is like the elephant who got hit by the cruel people in the circus, only to kill them later with his mighty weight and intelligence. The sewers of LOB's villages, will be full of blood. their sewage infrastructure is going to overflow. All the rats will perish and be strangulated by blood. Also, I noticed SL mentioned the mass-recruitment of enemy players into the tribe. It's a cool strategy to use... Throwing the "fear" card though, can be done in many ways... I don't frown upon it, but I think it's a little dirty (just like my mind is).

Nevertheless, I wish both sides all the best (except LOB of course) and a Merry Christmas. Hope you like your gift. WAR IS UPON US.

FOR GANDALF! ... oh i mean ZAR
Rawwr

--
P.S
Once the time is right, some of your own members might disband =p

Aethelhelm

First of all. Happy holidays for everyone.

LOB is an enemy of us(GEN). Just so you know. To be honest I can't believe LOB has any allies at all.

DeletedUser2532

All hail ZAR, The one true god, Bask in his glory or die by his hand

Trolin

Serf
Dirty sabotage tricks are already in play.

This post will be edited with names that have used dirty tricks on us, where we will re-pay with dirty tricks back to them.

Code:
HighMark
(sabotage dirty trickster)

DeletedUser940

yeah pretty funny though... they took a 12k village and sabotaged it down to 7k which is about where my normal build is... kinda actually helping me out more than anything else. i need more farm space for more troops. the nuke in that village was always weak. anyways i have taken 4 villages and so far only been sabotaged. they have taken 5k points from my via sabotage. i took 40k points about via sloppy nobles... oh and one train dead on my side becuase ny nuke didnt clear the village... my mistake haha

DeletedUser1823

hey me tooo :) i'd just rather watch yours burn before mine mwhahahahah

gencyde1

Yeah! You tell them! those dirty old farts! Topple them down from their dusty thrones! Taunt them some more! show them who are the better players! [SUP]Go LOB GO! wooooo!

*munching on a popcorn[/SUP]

DeletedUser2224

hahaha Trolin i will Collect Them in One Post For You :D

This Pic From My TV :

DeletedUser940

Well these sabotage attacks are fun haha. wont win you the war though. but bring them on. you already maxed out my bounty hunter achievement.

Spiritus

Serf
If I have to pick a side I'd go with ZAR, never really liked LOB but I'm sure this will turn out to be an interesting war! I'm sure LOB still has some strong members! :)