LOB vs ZAR

Spiritus

Serf
Ahh... the risk of recruitment. Well I'd call it more like ODT, 1ST and ZAR vs LOB officially but I do agree the main enemies in this war is ZAR vs LOB but this game relays alot on alliances and teamwork so can't just leave out the other two tribes fighting on the other side of the map :p

DeletedUser940

yeah but as i said the stats i put down are for ZAR vs LOB only. if i put down ODT then it weighs heavy to the ZAR side and if i put down 1st it leans to the LOB side. because no offense but 1st are useless...

gencyde1

Idk - I've seen ZAR called out 1st as "allies" before, but then again - as I said, being "allies" is a very ambiguous term. Let's just assume that ZAR topples down LOB eventually - I am pretty sure ZAR will just eat away everyone else's butts to solidify it's position. I mean, nothing is wrong with that gameplay-wise, afterall - the strong takes out the weak and all.

I am personally more in the LOB-1st front, so that is why I am more of an observer rather than direct contact atm. So far, as villa counts goes - we are definitely wiping them out. But then, I don't really like to brag about it since I personally didn't do it all alone.

DeletedUser940

brag away you guys are decimating 1st but your northern players have given up. except king shark. hes fighting on haha. but yeah we will see what happens in the coming months. fun fight so far

Aethelhelm

JamesMilner;n27921 said:
Just an Update GEN members now merged into LOB..... this will be a long war... go LOB! Woooooo

new plan why not everyone merge into LOB i mean every one make LOB go 1m members and just end the world

and we will stay ODT so at least the world looks red and not colorful

What? We did not merge with LOB. We merged with 7th Legion. Only 2 former GEN members joined LOB after I disbanded.

DeletedUser940

i havent experienced the locked map bug yet. so not everyone is affected

DeletedUser1823

i have found ways around it for the time being so i see no reason the war can't continue :)

DeletedUser940

on another note I am back to being net positive for this war. so thats nice. so time to do some major damage

DeletedUser1825

on the other note, LOB took a semi active player out from ODT, in return we are taking out active players in our main area, yes i know you guys have the nuke reports :) hope you enjoy defending

ODT - 90-120 villages
LOB - 30- 50

DeletedUser940

The lack of LOB on this external forums is saddening. i still see LOB recruiting or trying to recruit people to join them. they have had an entire front go inactive or have players to small or to inexperienced to put up a good fight. soem other fronts have met a stand still but this fight so far has been a good one the first month and the last week it kinda lulled into a nice and even steamroll. cant wait to see ZAR #1

DeletedUser1823

well this has just turned into another extermination LOB ain't even contenders anymore can anyone feed zar the fight we are looking for?
:(

DeletedUser2715

I like the aggressiveness and the way you all post. This is what makes TW games so much interesting and differentiates us smarties from the "Turtles" and the Tribal Hug players. Now please don't ask me what does a turtle in TW mean.

DeletedUser2715

My hands are itching to have a start in TW2 but I will be pretty busy this year. Next year is Christmas !

DeletedUser1823

just finished taking one province went on holiday came back and still had the province thanks LOB for you utter noobiness i love it, took me 2 hours from returning before having a village in a 2nd province so when are you guys going to disband? and bow to the might of ZAR Mwhahahahah

Thanks
DC

DeletedUser1919

gencyde1;n26666 said:
So no one from LOB uses the externals :( (except for me) - I was hoping for some trash talking from both sides and such.

Apologies for the spam of messages, i'm catching up on 2months of personally banning use of external forums due to issues with the Inno developer community.

After the much appreciated change to sabotage, but no help in resetting halls i decided to forgo contributing to the community via the external forums. At this point though I'd rather join in the conversation then sit on the side lines...

I think what we are seeing here from a war perspective is that LOB, although very point rich, is suffering from significant inactivity on the ZAR front. It isn't that one side is better than the other (i have seen reports from both, there are some really good players and a lot more dummies), but that the more active ZAR members are hitting inactive clusters of LOB. My explanation for this is that TW2 does not scale with high point players and therefore will eventually catch up to ZAR as well which will be interesting.

This war will be decided by a handful of players who either play or quit due to the fact that this game is terrible at multi-million point accounts. Trust me, i know.

Best of luck with "war" or as I've been seeing over the past 3 months, inactivity noblings.

P.S. Please remove 1ST as an enemy, that tribe is ridiculously inactive. After the SE LOB squad hit them, everyone quit. xblasx, dirtydry,imarks93, bluegillette, lady m, etc...My question is who wants to be next?

DeletedUser1919

seecretlare;n26691 said:
nice job jamesMilner

anyways i now see why people say sabotage is over powered. fighting against mass sabotage is like trying to win tug a war with a locomotive. there isnt much you can do other than derail the tracks the train is on or blow it up.

we will see what strategy works in the end though. mass sabotage or strategic nobling. im barely positive at the moment. but i feel ill be negative in a few hours. but over all my tribe is still in the positive. interesting fight these first few days.

Mass sabotage is the most ridiculous method of waging war IMHO. Sabotage is a feature that should be used as a scalpel, not a shovel. People doing mass sabotage either don't understand the game or have not waged enough war to see that it is generally frivolous. Without attacks to burn troops or nobles to take provinces a temporary hit on points is not productive. This game is about troops and those using sabotage for point reduction are simply not very skilled. The majority of which, sadly, might be in LOB.

DeletedUser1919

Aethelhelm;n26760 said:
Not to be pro LOB or so, but both OTW and LOB are enemies of ODT, aren't they James? If they are, then one enemy shouldn't care if they recruit a refugee of another enemy of yours.

On the other side. LOB has been mass recruiting(steeling) members of every other tribe for a couple of a months now, just to gain rank.

I'd disagree that recruitment was based on maintaining rank, but rather trying to fill clusters of inactives with actives from other tribes. Recruitment has always been based on activity. Sadly, the higher the points the more likely it is that the player goes inactive.

DeletedUser1919

seecretlare;n26962 said:
So i have been receiving attacks from HighMark that have an average of 120% combat strength on average without luck. I am sitting here and going... wow you spent some money for all those grandmasters you are using up. good man for supporting the game by buying those. but sadly the villages you are nuking at 2k and 3k villages that you sabotaged into being useless

That's a fantastic example of a dummy.