LOB vs ZAR

DeletedUser940

RustyNail;n26917 said:
i would guess that you are LOL-ing, because you probably don't make a difference between recruiting individual players in large numbers and merging of two tribes
to me there is a difference, but it's a bit subtle so i can understand why it could be hard for you to grasp it. so let me explain - although the end result of mass recruiting and tribe merging could be similar, the processes are different, and the reasons behind those processes are different just as well

similarly, when some (or what seems to me all) active LCS joined ZAR, none of LOB made statements about ZAR mass recruiting, although ZAR did acquire quite a few new members in the process

Happy new year to all of you, guys, and all the best to you, your families and friends!
to tell you specifically why we are saying you mass recruit. we planned with LCS to merge but we jumped maybe 10 members with that merger. then once this war started your tribe jumped 70 members in less than a week. that sir is mass recruiting. you may have merged tribes, yes, but you recruited alot of individual players as well. i have several messages from players saying they were approached by you to join them. so dont give me this merging nonsense.

on the subject of merging. ZAR doesnt merge we convert. sometimes it is whole tribes. in fact we merge alot we jumped 40 members one time. was that a bit of mass recruiting hell yeah. when the maps was down i merged three tribes into ZAR and i will definitely call that mass recruiting but since this war started we have added maybe 11 members. we have easily stayed under 90 members.

DeletedUser940

ont he war front we are smashing it btw. i think are noble count is up to 50+ and i think LOB is up to 10 maybe ill get exact numbers in a bit

Aven

Yeoman
RustyNail;n26917 said:
i would guess that you are LOL-ing, because you probably don't make a difference between recruiting individual players in large numbers and merging of two tribes
to me there is a difference, but it's a bit subtle so i can understand why it could be hard for you to grasp it. so let me explain - although the end result of mass recruiting and tribe merging could be similar, the processes are different, and the reasons behind those processes are different just as well

similarly, when some (or what seems to me all) active LCS joined ZAR, none of LOB made statements about ZAR mass recruiting, although ZAR did acquire quite a few new members in the process

Happy new year to all of you, guys, and all the best to you, your families and friends!

Ok rusty. I'm going to take your side on this one. You aren't mass recruiting. You are just merging with many tribes at the same time and it just happened to start after the war. It could have been planned for months for all we know.

Here's the main question. Why are you violating your applicant information? Did you relax your standards once the war started?

LOB Currently applicant information 1/2/2015:
To apply you need to have more than the average player in our tribe, and be in a good strategic location. We DON'T take in any refugees...if you can't hold youre own in youre old tribe then our tribe is not for you..

Why has the average points of your tribe been plummeting if you only accept members with more than the average points of your tribe. You have managed to drop 50k points in 5 days. In that time you have added 60 members. Since you are violating your application standards, how is it not mass recruiting?

DeletedUser940

So i have been receiving attacks from HighMark that have an average of 120% combat strength on average without luck. I am sitting here and going... wow you spent some money for all those grandmasters you are using up. good man for supporting the game by buying those. but sadly the villages you are nuking at 2k and 3k villages that you sabotaged into being useless

DeletedUser1825

yeah they have been using heavy coins, members of mine reports new villages taken from LOB use coins, "i said how do they know, apparently you can only buy troops once a day" my message to inno pls lift the once a day troop purchase while this war is ongoing. You guys wanna make money here is your chance we free to play players will milk LOB pay to win players for you, you can thank us after this war is done.

Non the less we thank LOB members for actually supporting the betterment of this game, Please buy more coins for this war. we will love you more. Also RustyNail yes you guys arent mass recruiting (even all of us know you are) but because you guys are actually paying to win we forgive you

DeletedUser940

updated village count. its hard to count all the villages we have taken and you have taken so everything is an estimate now.

SkullSIR

Before I note something, all hail ZAR.

This post is so hotter than a boiler, holy cardinal of ZAR!

Also how do you have the time to manage a tribe and all these topics SL? lol

DeletedUser940

im inhuman and have no life. plus sleep is for the weak. honestly if i wasnt doing 5 things at the same time while playing TW i probably wouldn't have lost any village so far. just RL is a thing. but im good at managing tribes wars and the other so i deal. as a solo player i can still compete with the best. and i dont mind taking some hits for the team

DeletedUser940

war update.

The enemy has finally stopped focusing me and have now focused on the members of our tribe not on the main front. the little islands we have in the sea of red. still we have nobled far more villages than they have

DeletedUser940

so on the 1st vs LOB front i have been told LOB took some 100 villages from them in an operation but since that isnt ZAR it isnt counted in this. next off GEN has negotiated an NAP with ZAR... only sacrificing three members to do it. and yeah not many sabotages coming in anymore... makes me sad... LOB doesnt love me anymore

DeletedUser940

havent heard from anyone but me in quite awhile. hell rusty hasnt tried defending his tribe recently at all. then again they are losing harder and harder everyday. i would think some Devs would comment on here as its their first large scale war, or world war, in TW2 beta testing. I wanna know the devs bets on who will win. im just curious

DeletedUser940

can't wait until we get to you. if you havent seen the reports we just wrecked Divas hard. and Hoorus is getting pounded on hard... not to mention some of your other players taking a beating. I think other than me Masvingo got beat down but hes holding strong. oh and Ann is holding. so fun times. we have had one player quit on us so far but that is it. while... i rather not count yours that have quit on the front.

gencyde1

Ehhhh - Yeah, I am enjoying watch the world burn atm - Divas lost like what? 4-6 villas? I didn't really count. I got to admit I feel dirty being not able to be in that front while we here in the SE do our own thing. It's like that itch you know, kind of sucky that they lose and shit - but I suppose that is the difference between position and activity. It really looked like the losing frontliners are either baggage recruits or was just a bit naive that "ZAR is our allies and they will never give us a boo boo so let's not take a strategic stance and build flaky positioned villas everywhere". I mean - congrats on winning - but no matter how I say it - it is technically not MY war. Now, drink on the spilled blood of my comrades, careful of any diseases and what not though.

Please do give us a visit sometime - We have cookies

DeletedUser940

divas has lost around 15+ villages and is just losing more. another player in the north that was active lost all his villages. xanath lost all the anorak villages he had taken which amounts to around 15 villages. so thats three active players that have lost a good chunk of villages. and no worries in time we will come south. but yes you guys thought we wouldnt betray you. when you had Luck as a leader he knew better, he didnt trust us one bit. seems after he left you guys were like "these guys are awesome", because we are great allies.... but ZAR told us to go to war and so we did.

gencyde1

Oh ouch - that's rough. Well hope you keep doing what you are doing - apparently it works. As of now, you and I are really well far off relatively so no touchy touchy in there for awhile I guess.

I actually saw this one coming, especially when some ex-LOB jumped ships to praise the almighty ZAR(?) - I just didn't see when it would happen (surprise!). I really didn't think much of ZAR since you guys are all the way on the opposite side of the world from where I am anyway. I mean, being allies are very vagued term anyway, Unless the allied tribes decides to merge eventually, an alliance is really just a fancy NAP - until common goals (common enemies or enemy) are done for - assume that you will be within each other's throat once the deeds are done. After all, this is tribal wars with an end game.

Keep doing whatever you are doing, voodoo ritual thingy majigs- sacrificing the blood of thy enemies to ZAR (or something) - I guess by the end of the day, the winner is what matters.

For now, keep the world on fire - I kinda liked it.[SUP] Go LOB GO! Wooooo[/SUP]

DeletedUser1825

Just an Update GEN members now merged into LOB..... this will be a long war... go LOB! Woooooo

new plan why not everyone merge into LOB i mean every one make LOB go 1m members and just end the world

and we will stay ODT so at least the world looks red and not colorful

gencyde1

Wait what - I think you got that one wrong - Gen members joined 7th - lol

They are also riding the LOB-war hype - it's basically the world vs LOB atm. Wooooo! BURN BURN BURRRNNN

DeletedUser940

this is LOB vs ZAR the rest of the tribes in the world are doing whatever they want to do. if its attacking LOB awesome. although i will admit ZAR has had communication with 1st , ODT and even some lovely members of LOB that we conveniently placed into their tribe while they were mass recruiting when the war started.