Search results

1. global map

Much as people appreciate this thread http://forum.beta.tribalwars2.com/forum/the-realm/world-1/11799-map-generator-world-map-by-imagine-dragon What on Earth are the developers doing, making a game that doesn't have such a fundamental facility. If a talented volunteer can do this, then surely...
  2. difference between bash points/attack reports?

I presumed the bash points were linked to how many troops you kill - if you have a failed offense report, it hides the defense losses - but can these not be determined by the bash points, or am I missing something?
  3. Rejected Mods giving copy and paste answers repeatedly?

Can I suggest, if you are going to have a support button, that you simply dont respond with.... We are sorry to see you are having problems playing Tribal Wars 2. We are aware of the issue and are actively working on a repair. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this is causing...
  4. Rejected Lack of fighting - army travel speed could help?

Unfortunately I seem to have started too late, but I am stuck in an area with zero fighting. I cannot see where we are on the world map, and even if I could - it takes so long to travel anywhere, I suspect it wouldn't be practical for players to move closer together (as you would normally try to...
  5. Incoming alert useless?

Please could someone explain to me the use of the incoming alert. I didn't play TW1, so no idea if this is what was implemented there, but I fail to see any logic behind it at all. Could someone who knows please advise how you are meant to work with it, as I'm a little at a loss atm. Am I right...
  6. Spy research bug?

I noticed that my spy defence researches had all turned themselves off - I wonder if it is to do with the automatic research (i.e. when it researches they all get turned off and need to be reset). It happened in all my cities, but cannot be certain this is the reason why.
  7. Hall of orders

Please define a small amount...... Guild of Thieves: This Order unlocks the technology Sabotage, which lets your spies sabotage your enemies' villages. The Order also reduces the cost for minting coins in the Academy by a small amount.
  8. Not enough clay?

Is it by design that clay always seems to be so far behind the other resources? I did consider it might be my inexperience with the game, but looking at the market regularly, it would appear that it is something that affects many others too. Just wondered if this is something that might need...
  9. Score for troops

As the game tries to balance itself with regard to score, its seems counter-intuitive not to include troop strength as part of a players score. A player half your score can have four times as many troops, in theory - and you get a morale punishment for attacking him? I understand there are...
  10. Ranking of kingdoms

How do I see the ranking of the alliances in individual kingdoms - if I select a kingdom, alliances, it shows me the right order of alliances, but gives me the global scores of the alliance. If I am deciding if I can compete in a kingdom, I need to see how much score and players the alliances...
  11. Supporting a city without church or chapel

If I send my troops to support a player who has no church or chapel in the province, do my troops fight at 100% or at the reduced 50%? On the same issue, if I send my troops on support, but I have a church in that province, and he does not, do I fight at 100% or 50%.
  12. Competitions

"Participate in our frequent competitions and win amazing prizes and prestige" What is frequent? All I see are beta key comps - not so useful now :)
  13. Forwarded Distance to village

There seems to be a space in the box when you float over a city where you could put one more piece of information - what would be useful to me is the distance from my city.
  14. Discipline

If you cannot schedule attacks to leave at a certain time, what is the advantage of discipline? (especially considering there is no server time too)
  15. Attack warning

How much warning does a player receive if I attack him. Can you also advise what information he will receive, i.e. does he see what time my troops left, see how many troops I am sending or what kind they are. Also, if he has supporting troops from another player, will they be revived in the...
  16. Alliance member reports

I have been unable to read members reports, even after they are attacked - nothing shows up in their recent reports or whatever, and we are reliant on them sharing the link, or a screenshot. Is this a bug, or deliberate (coz not seeing other members reports isn't very conducive to an 'alliance'...
  17. Region view city titles

I fail to see the advantage of displaying city names as the default in the region view - and not the player's name. I have no interest in what players call their cities - more, who owns the city. The default display would be improved if it was the player name that was shown over a city, and...
  18. chances of spying success

Does the number of spies or the level of the tavern affect the chances of a successful spy report?
  19. Forwarded Alliance forums

Might I suggest you put the latest post at the top of the alliance forums, rather than at the end - there is a lot of 'whitespace' on it, so its already hard to look through. Its not a good idea to make people scroll through pages etc, just to find out what was posted.
  20. Sending res is a premium feature?

If I understand it right, sending res to another village is considered a premium feature and costs 125 gold coins? Can you confirm that this really is the case? I thought it might be an error, as I've never heard of sending res being a 'premium feature' in any game. I just checked - its...