Sending res is a premium feature?

Barbiearian

Squire
If I understand it right, sending res to another village is considered a premium feature and costs 125 gold coins? Can you confirm that this really is the case? I thought it might be an error, as I've never heard of sending res being a 'premium feature' in any game. I just checked - its approximately £3 per village to be able to send res - wow - definitely is an error?

DeletedUser25

You only have to spend crowns if you want to use this before your market has reached level 20. On level 20 you can research that technology with normal resources.
Sending resources to own villages is not affected by that. You can do that with any market level.
We made that decision to prevent multi accounting.

DeletedUser1749

I have two villages now, but I don't have any of the markets on level 20. I tried to send resources from one village to another by making a simple trade, as I do in TW1 instead of two separate sendings. But why am I not able to accept my own offers?! I think it's unfair that you also blocked that substitute, because now I have to build both markets to level 20 if I want to get my two villages working together efficently!

Lucky Mike

DeletedUser894

If you go to your map and hover over the villa you want to send res to you will notice a *res* icon at about 7 o'clock on the villa overview. Click it and you can send according to the number of merchants you have.

DeletedUser1749

Oh! :-D
Thank you! I thought that rule was also for sending resources between your own villages!

DeletedUser894

I'll let you into a secret.... So did i at first..... couldnt work it out till i went to farm and saw the new icon..............

DeletedUser80

Moved to FAQ/Questions. Please choose the right subforum. Thanks.