Rejected Lack of fighting - army travel speed could help?

Barbiearian

Squire
Unfortunately I seem to have started too late, but I am stuck in an area with zero fighting. I cannot see where we are on the world map, and even if I could - it takes so long to travel anywhere, I suspect it wouldn't be practical for players to move closer together (as you would normally try to do in an alliance game).

I haven't been hit once in this game - and, there seems little point hitting some guy who only has one village - one, its mean, and two, why would I lost troops doing it - even though I can guarantee a win, I'm only gaining a village 2K ish above what I could get from a free barbarian village, but lose my troops.

I presume its not my aura that keeps players from attacking me - and I'm only in an alliance with 10 active players - I presume it has to be simply the fact you have made the travel speed of troops so ridiculously slow, no-one can attack (even the cities on screen are too far away for practical attacks).

Sending troops to the other side of the world - might take one or two days - but, when I've been playing for a month, and ended up playing farmville without the tractors, I question if you should speed them up so fighting is more practical.

As I hinted at, it maybe I started too late and am stuck with the noobs - but either way, I've no-one to attack, and no-one attacks me - its not tribal wars - its tribal bores atm. Even the kingdom rankings dont work (i.e., if a guy has one city in your kingdom, it counts all of his score from all kingdoms - thats dumb).

So - to summarise - I have no idea who is winning in my kingdom - there is no way of seeing where the kingdoms start or finish (the rivers are bugged as discussed with support). I have no wish to attack some random player, just to score whore - I attack when there is a strategic advantage - but there is no way of seeing if there is, as things stand. Maybe if that was fixed, it might make sense to attack some play that would take 2 days to take over his city, even though he is only just next door? I dont know.

In reality, all I want is a game where I can attack, players can attack me - we have tribal WARS - not BORES.

Barbiearian

Squire
ah ok - my bad - sorry I'd missed it and repeated - and thanks for pointing out the previous response - still doesn't help my dilemma though - been playing for over a month - not a single incoming - thats not wars :)

DeletedUser940

I have not had a single incoming either. I have been instead demolishing other players and constantly taking other players out and conquering their villages. your unwillingness to take other players out is the reason you havent grown to a point where you are fighting other players.

now on the RIM you are technically with the "noobs" but the faster you grow the sooner you will face players that arent afraid to fight you. if you dont grow because you dont see a strategic value to growing rapidly then you might not get those fights you wanted. i suggest being a more aggressive player.

edit: i just looked at your location and just west of you there are players about a half days travel for nobles so you can take their villages. when you use a noble train it saves time on attacks. noble train = 4 nobles in a row. so 1 attack then another then another. that way you lower the loyalty to less than 0 in one wave