Losing a won Fight

DeletedUser40

LuCkIsNoExCuSe;n22833 said:
So what are we going to do now? wait for the roll back, continue playing? what should we expect? i don't want to farm and lose for nothing so many hours.

The bug has been fixed with the update.
We will run our repair script in a moment.

You can continue with your attacks again.

DeletedUser1167

A player that reported that i used the bug on him, and then the rest started to trash talk in the forum, will he get his troops back with this repair-script? i haven't nobled anything from him and i won't continue the attacks till he get's his troops back. i want just to finish nobling him after all the things said in this forum

DeletedUser40

We can't say who gets their troops back. Hopefully it will hit everyone who lost something during the bug.

DeletedUser1167

how should i act right now? he claims he lost his troops from the bug. if i noble him and he is right then they will start the blah blah blah again. The player name is Hellhammer or something like that. i lost 2 villages from his attack, and he lost from mine. it would be good if you can fix that before we start attacking each other. either way we both made support ticket so maybe they fix it through there. The topic can be closed now!

DeletedUser40

Unfortunately we ran into some mild issues, and will only be able to run the repair script tomorrow morning.
Thanks for being patience.

DeletedUser905

You saying about repair script. What exactly this repair script will do? Will it roll server back returning troops and villages to their state to some moment in past?
If I will noble some village now, before this repair script will be run, will I loose this village after repair script run?
If this script will rollback server to some particular date, then that means we should not attack nor farm for time being. Or can we continue nobling and fighting as normal?

Trolin

Serf
Hey guys!
Just thought I'd give everyone a really awesome thing to do, while we wait for the roll-back.

Stop.
Thinking.
About.
The.
Game.
For.
A.
Day.
(or two)
-
This is not at all directed to one person

DeletedUser40

The script should look at attack from when the bug appeared, see if it was bugged. Then it should give back villages and troops to those who lost them.
It's not an actual roll back, but we will give back village and troops to people who lost it during the bug.

DeletedUser2207

That is fantastic and when it works, please tell your devs good job on that script. That takes far more time and effort actually doing a script to target the specifics than to merely do a rollback on all. So good work and we appreciate that extra mile they went to do this for those affected. :)

DeletedUser1167

if we deleted the reports of lost villages after clearing the report lists? to have a better farm from our villages. what should we do?

DeletedUser40

At 12:00 GMT+1 we will run our repair script. This should give back the village and troops to the original owner (and chapels if destroyed) from before the exploit started - The paladin will not be restored.

Unfortunately we will not be able to restore lost support. However, if you write us a ticket and link us your support reports, we will check it against our logs and compensate you, for some (if not all) troops.

DeletedUser1167

Well done with the script. You know how to destroy worlds. I had cleaned a player you banned a week ago, and another 2 and i farmed them. I decided to noble them when all that happens to wait and see what to do with the other player i used the bug on, and now i lost all the villages i nobled this days? are you serious? This world is done. you will see almost everyone quit. Have fun!

DeletedUser40

As written to you in a ticket, where you wrote the exact same thing:

We did repair the villages that were taken during the bug. We are aware that some village was taken rightfully or in a non abusive way, but the bug was somehow involved with the village and have therefore been given back to the rightfully owner.

DeletedUser1167

Okay. then have fun playing with the rightfully owners. most of them quit already the game. others got suddenly attack protection. My whole tribe lost villages, we lost troops that attacked them, we lost nobles ressources, And you call it that you fixed the bug? you destroyed the world with your own mistakes. I am curious how many are going to quit the next 2-3 days. You should first be ready and capable of creating a new game and then move to the beta worlds. I have played many beta games, but this is the worse.

DeletedUser1167

And just so you know, before you claim "we fixed it". You did nothing. You gave back some villages, villages that got cleaned either with nukes that had rams, or nobled with troops acompanied by rams. Some villages around me have 0 troops, they were cleared probably by the bug. I have lost in 3 villages my troops, and nothing returned. You should have just roll back the server to friday. and yet you try to fix it by destroying it more. Really well done.!

DeletedUser1919

This has really screwed everything up. It seems that your script has restored villages incorrectly, it has given back some troops to certain players and not others, all while not restoring any troops used appropriately to clear villages. Is this the final result of this bug or will there be additional corrections to make players whole? If this is the final result I'm sure you will find that some of your most active players, that participate in forums, and provide extensive feedback will just walk away.

DeletedUser1825

yeah i agree with this nukes lost that takes 500 hours to remake is not worth the trouble rather go play another game, is this is the thing, all we asked for was a roll back not a big giant pile of POO please do an actual roll back rather than just crapping on everyone involved, actually nukes are gone, nobles are gone offensive that actually makes this game interesting is gone, unless we can go and make TW2 like this http://www.tribalhugs.net/ then you just did the right thing

DeletedUser1167

Ofcourse we should start another game. They added an update version 1.3.0 , without any improvements and they managed to destroy the whole world. Imagine what will happen when they actually decide to add new effects, like the end-game. they will break down everything. why should we continue playing till then, to lose everything..