Losing a won Fight

DeletedUser1825

If alot of people will actually quit, ill just play to write my name in the world map

DeletedUser1167

Yeah you can hit innactive players and barbarians till you get bored. this world won't end if everyone stops playing. almost everyone i know said that it's enough with their mistakes. why should we even continue playing.

DeletedUser1919

How do you plan on seeing your name? There is no real world map...

DeletedUser1825

Empo;n23009 said:
How do you plan on seeing your name? There is no real world map...
the world map will come eventually, just have to trace it using a map i photoshoped before they banned the map guy, still using that map for my tribe to plan attacks, it changed alot but i got every tribe from 2 days before that map disappeared i just change players every time i scout the map for new info weekly

DeletedUser1587

Feel free to quit guys, nobody will care, I will even be happy ;) hahaha

DeletedUser1167

TheBlackOne, you won't get any skill if the server quits. So don't dream. you will remain the same player.
And because you know nothing of the game, it's beta. if everyone get's pissed and quit, maybe some players like you will remain to finally stay in one world, but they need feedback to make it work. if they lose the active players then the world is doomed.

DeletedUser1825

TheBlackOne;n23012 said:
Feel free to quit guys, nobody will care, I will even be happy ;) hahaha
err if everyone quits it will take you approximately 5 years to complete the world and if you say your happy playing in a solo game this size you would be foolish

DeletedUser1188

Are they trying to say that they have already implemented the fix?

DeletedUser1825

VVArlock;n23015 said:
Are they trying to say that they have already implemented the fix?
yeah they already implemented the fix? that was the fix they implemented, so yeah non tribal huggers are pissed

DeletedUser1587

LuCkIsNoExCuSe I only saw you and a few others complaining, and trethening that you would quit... so feel free nobody will even notice ;) Who cares about your constant complaining and your dumb feedback when there are ton of other active players... Get a life bro, if you can't, you should at least learn how to play the game and stop crying, also abusing the bugs... ahahaha :D

DeletedUser40

We did already implement the fix yesterday. And todays repair script repaired the broken attacks and gave back the villages.
Yes, some player lost their villages that were "rightfully" taken, but most likely cleared with a bugged attack - this is what happens.

/all off topic talk will result in infractions at this point. Please keep the topic on what it is about.

DeletedUser1167

Ok, then we should keep the topic. What was fixed? We lost villages that we rightfully nobled. They are stuck again with troops, but the troops we lost didn't respawn. Some of us got attacked and lost all the defences through the bug. Still no troops. Other players used the bug, and the villaged that weren't nobled are still empty. you just fixed a part of the bug and the rest was destroyed. was it so hard to roll-back the world?

DeletedUser978

also no fix has done I will get back the lost villiage.

DeletedUser1825

yeah some people that attacked with actual nukes lost all nukes, but people we attacked with nukes gained their troops back? yeah the roll back was better than this thing that we are experiencing right now, it was better that you did a real roll back and down the server for even a week no one would argue but no instead you give us this. sigh well who the hell are we to complain this is beta. the term beta = BETA used as a tool to let players play while the game is in development. well due to this ill just wait for the actual game to be real and up and running, thanks inno for actually wasting a bunch of players time in their lives rather than actually doing something productive.

DeletedUser2224

I Take A Village Rightfully i Didn't USe The Bug and I Lose My troops Also Nobles And i Use GrandMAster etc .. And i lose Ressource and i Get nobled the Village and I send Ressource From my Other villages to devlope It And toDay They Take From Me !!!!!!!!! this Village is +10K point and he give him Begginer Protection !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT Is UNFEAAAAAAAR
The Players who They Don't Use Bug You Most return there Villages
If They don't i m Sorry But i will Quit The Game , I cant Continue Like That sorry

http://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/5B2A

http://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/5B2R

DeletedUser978

I tottaly agree with you.

Also i know tihs a beta but a bugg like this what are so wrong?