Losing a won Fight

DeletedUser1167

Today i got some attacks from a player that lost, with the units he had left. I had inside a whole defence village. he attacked with max 300 offense units. But i had a red report, i opened it and i saw that i had won the fight. so i deleted it. right now i went to the village and i have no troops. everything is lost. How is this possible?

DeletedUser40

We are currently investigating this bug.
We could use all information regarding this case, to narrow down the search and hopefully fix it faster.

DeletedUser1167

I got attacked by a player that has quit the game, Zbirek. I knew he had no troops so i kept the defences inside. The amount was from one village, the village that got attacked. The first 2 attacks landed and he didn't do any damage. I think that was the 3rd attack when i see a red report. I opened it but i saw that i had won, so i thought that it was another visual bug. Still if you notice, he attacked with 1 ram and lost 2, so something went wrong there. I didn't pay much attention and continued farming. Then the last attack from zbirek came and i saw another report, i opened it and i had no troops defending the village. I went to that village and suddenly i had lost all my troops, with farm going at 13.000 people (church village)

DeletedUser40

We have had a few other cases of this. But we haven't yet been able to reproduce it. We will still try though.

DeletedUser1406

Hi,

I am attacked.
The led is red in my report, but i did not have a lot lost.
And now, my units are lost !!!
Why please.

I can't post my report.

Olive83190
Expertus
beta version 1.3.0

And now,

I will lost my village because i don t have units to defend my village!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------

Today, 05:47 PM
http://prntscr.com/51yrlt

Today, 05:48 PM
If i lost my village, i stop the game.

Today, 05:51 PM
3h20 remaining

DeletedUser1289

Well, there is a bug using with rams : in every battle, there are more lost than troops used.
Some players are going to enjoyed it...

For example, I'am receiving severals attacks, one/village and every time with one ram. I lost all my troops on one village because I didn't know this bug yet.
http://hpics.li/dac638e

http://hpics.li/a92bc65

The only way to not lost his troops is to move them but it's impossible if we are not connect H24... Please fix it...

DeletedUser2192

This just happenned to me just the way Thalidomide explained, but not only did I lose the defending troops (as some were out farming when attack landed) it was during the night.When I clicked over to the city attacked,all the troops dissapeared.

http://gyazo.com/4026940430fa81166af68773dd7c7b39

Please Sort this soon as 1 alliance in particular is using this to wipe out everyones troops.

I suggest that you roll back the server a few days as unbelievable damage has already been done.

DeletedUser1341

I also had a bug with the attack system. for me it was an out going attack (to inactive player)
I've send a total of 2000 units but with the attack the counter of my units who died was 2299, which means my own team had 229 more dead then sended.

I had an attack modifier of 55% and he had a defence modifier of 200% and the attack luck was 3%.
I sended 1500 axe, 100 light, 100 mounted, 250 rams and 50 catapults.
on my side died: 1500 axe, 100 light, 100 mounted, 499 rams and 100 catapults.

he had 943 axe, 841 archer, 187 light, 105 mounted, 30 berserker, 10 trebuchet and a noble.
on his side died: 660 axe, 589 archer, 131 light, 73 mounted, 21 berseker, 7 trebuchet and his noble.
the wall wat reducted from 20 to 17 by the rams, the catapults were also focused on the wall but had no effect.

i think its best to lock down attacks while this bug is there. this can be real harmfull to the game if its get well known before its fixed.

DeletedUser40

Thanks for all the reports and help guys!
We are investigating the issue and have our devs looking at the issues.

DeletedUser2070

And now luck is using the exploit on other people...

DeletedUser1167

Are you kidding me? I showed all the reports on the admins. if you want to report anything, do it please throught the support and stop the hate on the forum.

DeletedUser1167

And if you claim that i am using the bug. I lost today 3 villages. The admins are informed about that too.

DeletedUser1879

LuCkIsNoExCuSe;n22635 said:
And if you claim that i am using the bug. I lost today 3 villages. The admins are informed about that too.

There are reports that show hellhammer experiencing the same effect from this bug as you had that started this thread, with you as the attacker, do you have the corroborating report from your side of the battle? http://postimg.org/image/bmcsf0hpl/.

It might help the mods to track down what is happening, since you don't seem aware of it.

DeletedUser2192

What about legitimate Nobles and battles that have taken place? Today,
Willpeople be banned for exploiting a known bug? or will the server be rolled back to before it happenned.
It is going to be a mess to sort out, meanwhile people are losing their best cities all over the place.
This is a report from a legitimate battle, but its even marred by this Ram Bug.
http://gyazo.com/7c2d9c11a215ad63df0f7906c70ca450

DeletedUser1893

Thank you for all your comments. I have been able to reproduce this bug and this will be forwarded to the developers. If you know how to do this bug, I suggest you don't do it anymore.

DeletedUser40

WarSaint;n22638 said:
What about legitimate Nobles and battles that have taken place? Today,
Willpeople be banned for exploiting a known bug? or will the server be rolled back to before it happenned.
It is going to be a mess to sort out, meanwhile people are losing their best cities all over the place.
This is a report from a legitimate battle, but its even marred by this Ram Bug.
http://gyazo.com/7c2d9c11a215ad63df0f7906c70ca450

We will have a closer look at this bug when all the devs and management team are in the office.
We have monitored the issue and have notified our developers about it, whilst collecting all usefull evidence found from everyone.

We truly appreciate all the help and patience from all and hope to fix this nasty bug as fast as possible.

DeletedUser1341

Slayan;n22639 said:
Thank you for all your comments. I have been able to reproduce this bug and this will be forwarded to the developers. If you know how to do this bug, I suggest you don't do it anymore.
I got a question about it, its not specificly true that when you send rams it automaticly turns into a bug-attack, so the conditions are not just send a ram and it will clear all. i've send numerous 'fake-attacks' to inactive tribe members to clear them out easily, as i dont see any harm in that. but only one of them turned into bug-attack. can i send 1 ram to my inactive tribe members (in the hope it will clear)?