Losing a won Fight

DeletedUser40

T3CH0;n23038 said:
I Take A Village Rightfully i Didn't USe The Bug and I Lose My troops Also Nobles And i Use GrandMAster etc .. And i lose Ressource and i Get nobled the Village and I send Ressource From my Other villages to devlope It And toDay They Take From Me !!!!!!!!! this Village is +10K point and he give him Begginer Protection !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT Is UNFEAAAAAAAR
The Players who They Don't Use Bug You Most return there Villages
If They don't i m Sorry But i will Quit The Game , I cant Continue Like That sorry

http://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/5B2A

http://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/5B2R

But you have used the rams. The rams were bugged, so the attack would've cleared all units.
All attacks that were bugged got fixed.

DeletedUser2224

You see That Is Faiiiiiiiiiir ?? i lose My troops and Ressource and Time to get this Villages and After YOU GET IT From Me and you return it to THIS PLAYER AND YOU GIVE THEM begginer Protection and Also You will Back To Him There Troops ! Thats FَAIIIIIIIRRR ??????

If just ONE Player Report me That i have Exploited this Bug give me a Permanently Ban if You Want
i know The Bug But i didn't Use It and i told All The Players In my Tribe to Don't Use It ( You Can Enter Our Forum in the Game and see The Date when i see That )
And After All That You Punish me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Really i m Done , i cant continue Like That

After The Begginer Protection This Player he will Get 2000 Heavy Cavalary , because The All Ressource That I send I Use Them to Devlope Wall and Produce Troops , And The production in The Baracks Will not Stop Just after 59 hours , Also he will devlope other Troops etc ...

And i will Fight with reduced Moral ....

Thank You Very Much For Give him The ADvantage :/
You Make me Disapointed

I hope that you fix This Problem , Or im sorry i will Quite This Game .

DeletedUser978

Yesterday i send suport to the villiage I just lost and thanks I lost the villiage and my support!

DeletedUser2224

LiamAird;n23044 said:
But you have used the rams. The rams were bugged, so the attack would've cleared all units.
All attacks that were bugged got fixed.

And How Can i destroyd The Wall ????

If I Want to exploite the Bug i will USE 1 LC and 1 RAm

This is Not Fair At All

DeletedUser1188

This fix DID NOT FIX the problem caused by innogames' incompetence in programming that led to the exploit - or the problem of the cheaters knowingly using the bug.

This IS NOT FIXED.

DeletedUser2224

And You Can See That I kill All There Troops , and i have some troops Still ALIVE ,
if I Win by The Bug you will See That i loose All My troops And Some of here Troops They will Saty Alive

DeletedUser2224

And Why You give Him Begginer Protection + You will return All here Deffencer to Him ??
And me ? you will Not return me my Offensive + Grandmaster + My ressources ... etc ???

I have a solution , return Him her troops and return me My troops And i will make the same attack , i dont Want ressources Just Take Begginner proection from him :/

I m done i can't continue like that , i this problem will not solved i will take out all my deffencer and give my villages to some one intersting with this Game ( if he stay some one interesting with it adter all that )

DeletedUser40

T3CH0;n23057 said:
And Why You give Him Begginer Protection + You will return All here Deffencer to Him ??
And me ? you will Not return me my Offensive + Grandmaster + My ressources ... etc ???

I have a solution , return Him her troops and return me My troops And i will make the same attack , i dont Want ressources Just Take Begginner proection from him :/

I m done i can't continue like that , i this problem will not solved i will take out all my deffencer and give my villages to some one intersting with this Game ( if he stay some one interesting with it adter all that )

Who says we wont compensate you?
I've written quite some times, that you can open a ticket, where you can state what you lost, as can all other.

This IS NOT FIXED.
It is fixed, the issues does not persist = Fix.
Our repair did what it was supposed to - but yes, some village got lost during, where rams where used.
But open a ticket a we will revise the case.

DeletedUser2224

i open The ticket from along time ( 6 hrs now ) and no one respond,

And what About Begginner Protection and other things Tha i speak about , you just answered me about compensation .

Return him there troops and return me my troops and Get off the Begginner Protection

DeletedUser40

We will take the ticket in the order they came in.

Beginner protection came, when some of the players restarted. That was a side effect of the bug, and can't be turned off.

DeletedUser1595

Yes right open a Ticket and wait for reply some day... Obviously with the mass of Tickets you will get due to this it will take days to review every single one of it. And guess what the defender will do in the menatime??? Right producing deff.

As I mentioned in the Ticket I opened as well this script is *** if it gives back the villages FINE if this gives back the definding units KIND OF OK (In case the moral now differs from before it's still imbalanced) but not giving back the attacking units EPIC FAIL (since that causes a hugh imbalance between attacker and defnder) appart from the fact that villages got affected where the bug wasn't used with the 1 Infantry + 1 Ram trick, but were normal attacks with pretty normal amount of infantry, cavalery and obviously also RAMs included.

So who ever wrote the script, sorry but you are definatly not a good developer and even more, who ever reviewed and released the script, sorry but you are completly in the wrong job. If that would have happend in the company I work and it would have been my Team beeing responsible for it, I would have much more time to play now because I would not have this job anymore.

DeletedUser1188

Exactly - in the meantime the cities wiped by the bug have been stolen or subsequently stolen by the guildmates of the exploiter and now other cities are being stolen. It is a ripple. I will lose all of my cities because of this.

DeletedUser1433

The script returned no troops to my villages that were cleared by an attacker using the bug. Below are links to report screenshots of the affected villages/troops. I would appreciate the return of those troops. I also understand this repair was HUGE undertaking. Most of the ranting here since the fix is from THOSE WHO EXPLOITED THE BUG IN THE FIRST PLACE.. For those who exploited the bug and YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE should be ashamed of your ranting and just be happy you HAVEN'T BEEN BANNED!!! Crying like a kid in a candy store shows your true adolescent mentallity.

To those who lost troops/villages and are NOT CRYING like a child and DIDN'T EXPLOIT THE BUG I say just be PATIENT!!! From my experience with TW after years of playing on TW1 EN servers the devs and mods have always appeared to be fair and to do what they felt appropriate to correct an issue. Remember THOSE WHO EXPLOITED THIS bug created the biggest issue here by continuing to use the bug, not the mods and devs. This is a beta server it will have bugs, along with having some fun, we are here to help find them before they are rolled out on other servers, and when those bugs are found they ARE NOT TO BE EXPLOITED!!!!

MODS/DEVS these villages even though in the report it reflects 0 loses all troops were killed. if you need me to send these links in a support ticket please let me know!!
i518.photobucket.com/albums/u346/zapit480v/Saqqara671_600_zps7c2c3f67.png
i518.photobucket.com/albums/u346/zapit480v/Abtdos669_601_zps65e0c10b.png
i518.photobucket.com/albums/u346/zapit480v/Thebes672_602_zps770c448c.png

DeletedUser40

Please read before you rage.
If somehow you were missed, please open a ticket with the report.

And tickets will be answered with a couple of hours (12 at most).

DeletedUser2224

i still see That I win The Battle without bug and you Take it from me , ( if i win by the Bug the Deffencer Will See in the report That he have Some Troops Survived , and all my troops well be killed , But Me i KILL ALL THERE TROOPS IN THE VILLAGE :( , and the report show That )
That is UnFair , TW2 its Good in Graphic , but i still Love TW1 , i think i will delete My Account here and i return To TW1 or Playing Other Games ,
I m Done with That , That is Not FAiiiir AT ALL

I hope That all of you you Got a good Time
if the problem didn't solved and if The Game evry Time Favour Deffencer so i think i choose The wrong Place ,
I play 6 Years in TW1 and i have never see somrthing like That,

i was Happy to play with some friend here and nice to having thins experience,

Have a good Time All , i have nothing to do Here
Best regreads,

DeletedUser2224

sorry i forget to say Thanks for LiamAird for responding ,
any way you try to communicate
have a good Time

DeletedUser1893

Please realize that this repair script has caused a lot of people to send in tickets regarding offensive troops, nobles, and officers that were lost. We are working as fast as possible to return these troops to you. You will receive all the troops you lost due to the bug, both offensively and defensively. Please attach the reports to your ticket and we will take care of it.

Thanks for you understanding.

DeletedUser1433

Another Guy;n23051 said:
Yesterday i send suport to the villiage I just lost and thanks I lost the villiage and my support!

Why would any of you do anything while this was being sorted out, ignorance??? If anything, you should have only been farming and upping building levels. NO ATTACKING, NO SUPPORT while this bug was still active. If you continued playing as if there was no BUG issues to be resolved then in my eyes its your loss and no fault but your own for not standing down until this was fixed!!! Suck it up and move on, quit blaming the game for your mistakes!!