Search results

1. Jariid

Duplicate Spies

Can spies appear on village information pages as outgoing attacks? I can't tell who i'm spying from what village.
  2. Jariid

Duplicate [Overview/Barracks] Total Troop counts

In tw1... (yeah I know tw1 had all the little things) well it had total troop counts for villages. Without a proper way of getting an easy total other than clicking on everything in the overview tab then using a dang'ol calculator, you have no other way other than having all the troops in your...
  3. Jariid

Forwarded [Functionality] Minor functional changes.

Just a few things I think could be easily added, and amazingly useful. -Incoming attack symbols next to village names in overviews. -Market commands in a tab in overview. -Have the groups filter apply to the destinations of attacks/supports in the Commands tab. -Max haul count in the Commands...
  4. Jariid

Forwarded [Functionality] Diplomatic tab tribe links

Having the ability to open the tribe page of a diplomatic ally/enemy/NAP or even hover over and getting the generic information of the tribe would be useful. I mean like information not had already in the list of information.
  5. Jariid

Recruitment list not showing recruitment

I have the top right box showing building construction and recruitment queues not showing the troops being recruited. Is borken plz fux.
  6. Jariid

Forwarded [Tagging system] Inability to effectively tag village names

Issue location: Messages/Forums/Link areas in general Problem: Without the ability to put in the co-ords of a village while linking the village, you essentially have to hope that they name of the village is unique. (It rarely is) Example: I sent a reply to a thread on a forum, labelling my...
  7. Jariid

Rejected [Troop Actions] Site to site Support transferrals

This is on similar terms to army camps, but in terms of support. It would let you (once your troops are stationed) to move them from site to site. It's not OP, and it makes more sense than back and forth, then back and forth again to quickly support different locations. Limitations, needs...
  8. Jariid

[Incomings] Tribe member list inconsistency.

Location: Tribe Member List Issue: The attack symbol next to players who are being attacked seems to be reset after a time, despite having the attacks still incoming. Effect: Makes me sad.
  9. Jariid

Rejected [Tribe] Different governmental systems

This isn't a wild idea whatsoever. I suggest that you can make a tribe one of three things. A democracy, an oligarchy or a gerontocracy. Essentially it's like this. You join the game, find some mates. When you get to 10 people, your tribe beeps and boops and goes. Hey boys and girls, it's time...
  10. Jariid

Rejected Working spies

All of my reports lack away counts, and when i'm attacked by 1k axe that wasn't on the report I get a little concerned. Are you guys just slow on the implementation or is it just another data collection issue like the rankings/points in a tribe etc sorta thing?
  11. Jariid

PLEASE ADD GLOBAL TIME

Without a global standard time it's too hard to organise anything. Plz.
  12. Jariid

No incoming warning.

I have an incoming on my village, but without going to the overview incoming tab, all I can see is the support box up the top right. If I hadn't checked I wouldn't have seen it. Please fix.
  13. Jariid

Fixed Chat box Enter command affecting other tabs/pages

When you have your chatbox selected and press enter, sending a message, while you have the tribe tab open, you immediately press enter on the buttons as well. It asks me to accept the invitation to the tribe, says I can't do something else, etc.
  14. Jariid

Forwarded Chat box improvement

It's so small and you can barely notice the notifications. I'm not doing a duplicate, just suggesting that you change the color to contrast what the button has already, and also perhaps have it set open when you log in and are in a tribe already. That way you can, minimize it at will, but also...
  15. Jariid

Rejected Notification list

I reckon just a plain and simple sidebar list that states what happens and when. I hear the noises for notifications but can't for the life of me rememeber what it was for. Example. Troops attacking (insert name here) have returned. The (Insert building) was completed in (VillageName(+either...
  16. Jariid

Forwarded Tribe Tag before name

How about having the Tribe Tag before your name in the market and an option to only have trade available to those in your tribe? That and searching within your tribe as a priority also.
  17. Jariid

Mail notification persistence.

Less of a bug, but still a bit of a pain. Actions relating to the bug. When you recieve a message and you open the page to read it. Then you get another message while you are reading the first, and you quit out of the page it remains. Could you add a function that clears the current...
  18. Jariid

Rejected Yes, yes. I know, army camps are a bad idea.

In replying to an idea regarding intercepting incoming attacks, I stumbled upon an idea I had a long time ago, and yes it's been discussed before. But before you reject it, perhaps read my logic in balancing/organising this idea, perhaps to archive, rather than think of as unsuitable for...
  19. Jariid

Rejected Scouts, and their potential.

Scouts, spies and other such espionagial activities. Let's just say that the ol' local is a house for spies and whatnot, intent on keeping their village and what they do there, under wraps. You'd almost assume it's a business enterprise, with their level of the building suggesting the success...
  20. Jariid

Rejected Archers and their correct usage.

In medieval combat regarding archers and the logic behind their use. Mounted archers should be much more useful against entrenched archers as a suppressing forced due to their movement/evasion and due to the fact they have a high aiming trajectory when assault castles and other fortifications...