No incoming warning.

Jariid

I have an incoming on my village, but without going to the overview incoming tab, all I can see is the support box up the top right. If I hadn't checked I wouldn't have seen it. Please fix.

DeletedUser1893

Please send in a ticket with a screenshot. The attack could have already hit the village and could be returning as well.

Jariid

Sorry was too late. The timer ran out and nothing happened, not even a report. Perhaps just a latent attack that wasn't cancelled on my side.

DeletedUser924

This is an old bug the bug is not that there was no warning but there was no attack. The attack had already landing but while you saw it returning it still showed as an attack coming in. In a perfect situation you shouldn't have seen it at all because you should know the exact time and day it will get home after leaving your village. Alas this has already been reported many times but I don't think they are in a rush to correct this one right now.

Jariid

Samuri 4 life;n28017 said:
This is an old bug the bug is not that there was no warning but there was no attack. The attack had already landing but while you saw it returning it still showed as an attack coming in. In a perfect situation you shouldn't have seen it at all because you should know the exact time and day it will get home after leaving your village. Alas this has already been reported many times but I don't think they are in a rush to correct this one right now.

So like a cancelled attack? Because there was no prior attack.

DeletedUser924

Well that one I've not heard of but I would guess thats what it would have to have been. Or there is a bug where there is a phantom attack sent. But I've not encountered that either.

DeletedUser

Could have been a ranger. Attack 'hit' without hitting and returned home. That would be my best guess. Agreed they need to fix showing the return time on the attack. It really makes a mess of trying to analyze your incomings. I'm with you, if I need to calculate the return time, I'd better get the report out and do some calculating.

Jariid

zubbs1;n28057 said:
Could have been a ranger. Attack 'hit' without hitting and returned home. That would be my best guess. Agreed they need to fix showing the return time on the attack. It really makes a mess of trying to analyze your incomings. I'm with you, if I need to calculate the return time, I'd better get the report out and do some calculating.

I thought that too. The guy didn't look pay2excel though.

DeletedUser924

That and if i get back timed by a skilled player i'll pat them on the back. but if i get back timed by a noob just because he had a count down to watch to know when to send i just get Angry. cause thats some class A bull.

Jariid

Samuri 4 life;n28072 said:
That and if i get back timed by a skilled player i'll pat them on the back. but if i get back timed by a noob just because he had a count down to watch to know when to send i just get Angry. cause thats some class A bull.
Oh it got backtimed. Rather badly. :D

DeletedUser

Samuri 4 life;n28072 said:

There is a post on the .en forum requesting showing the time left to hit/total time of travel. I was shaking my head.... you want to know instantaneously if an attack is a fake ram train or the real deal?

Kids these days... just want everything handed to them. Cannot even calculate their own travel times :rolleyes: