Forwarded [Tagging system] Inability to effectively tag village names

Jariid

Issue location: Messages/Forums/Link areas in general
Problem: Without the ability to put in the co-ords of a village while linking the village, you essentially have to hope that they name of the village is unique. (It rarely is)
Example: I sent a reply to a thread on a forum, labelling my recent target for my tribe to understand the location of said village. I had to put out five of the same name, and still didn't get the right one.
Suggestion: Put in the co-ords as an alternative means of searching in order to tag the correct village every time, rather than hope that people are creative with their naming.

DeletedUser940

yeah i suggested this as well. you pretty much cant tag village that all have the same name at the moment. i just use coords and my tribe mates just look up the village with minimal complaint but it would be very helpful if tagging allowed for us to use coords as well

DeletedUser1993

and also please bring back the old mechanism when clicking on the village link would center the map on it, instead of opening the village info pop-up :)

DeletedUser924

Yes with the way things are as rusty describe Linking villages is almost useless. Coords alone make it much easier for someone to find using the global search. I don't mind it opening a pop up but please center the map there too or add an arrow so that i can choose to center the map there if i choose to.