Duplicate [Overview/Barracks] Total Troop counts

Jariid

In tw1... (yeah I know tw1 had all the little things)
well it had total troop counts for villages. Without a proper way of getting an easy total other than clicking on everything in the overview tab then using a dang'ol calculator, you have no other way other than having all the troops in your village. If they are out farming/supporting/nuking stuff, it's annoying. How about the barracks actually have the total troops in teh village in a 1200/5000 style. As in, 1200 in the village and 5000 in total. (outwards or in transit, etc) I think it's been ignored for too long. (unless it's a duplicate in which case it should be put in asap) :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Also having the total in overview would be nice too.

DeletedUser924

Well currently you can click on the village info and find out how much is in your village but i do agree that the overview should allow you to do this on multiple villages so you don't have to write them down when wanting to check 15 villages.

Jariid

Samuri 4 life;n29471 said:
Well currently you can click on the village info and find out how much is in your village but i do agree that the overview should allow you to do this on multiple villages so you don't have to write them down when wanting to check 15 villages.

Yeah, I was hoping for how many in total from the village rather than what is inside it.