Forwarded Tribe Tag before name

Jariid

How about having the Tribe Tag before your name in the market and an option to only have trade available to those in your tribe? That and searching within your tribe as a priority also.

DeletedUser80

What's the sense of your idea? Could you explain that a little more detailled?

Jariid

So you can put up offers, and not have them accepted by people who you don't want to give advantages to. If you have an enemy looking for Iron, and you have surplus. Why let them have it?

DeletedUser80

I think, that is not necessary. But let's wait for further opinions.

DeletedUser924

Well you can filter market trades by tribe members only. The point of listing the tribe tag would be in case someone doesn't ant to take an offer from an enemy thus giving them exactly what they needed to build whatever they are going for that is just going to be turned right back at you. I try not to ever trade with an enemy and always filter by my own tribe first so that both sides benefit me whenever possible. looks like I misread this. But you do know you can free trade with your tribe right. For years now we have traded resources over the forum. Guy A says I need 35k iron Guys B Says I got and I need 35K wood. They each then use the free trade to send iron and wood to each other. Before you didn't know if you were getting duped or not either now you can see what they send if I'm not mistaken.