Payment system (pay2win?)

DeletedUser262

Hi, I do not get a satisfactory answer to why they pay to the booster, which has not yet expired, it was not the right move.Thank you.

DeletedUser987

This game is balanced. Someone could spend a few hundred dollars and still be no match for someone that actually spends the time on it. Concerning the officers, they only help when attacking and as it stands defense has a large advantage over an attacking force. If someone is willing to pay the cost to give them a 10% increase in strength and 10% less losses fine. But, it's not a huge advantage, when the defender has a 20 wall and 10 hospital. Cost reduction and instant builds, cost reduction will help those that don't have a lot of time on their hands to farm, while instant builds can only be really useful if you're farming a lot. Also, note that Innogames has not made an sort of benefit for paying players to increase recruitment times, besides the instant building of the barracks. As such, a paying player will still be at or near the same level in terms of army strength with an active player. So, a message to all vets that came along with myself to TW2 from TW1. Prove to the masses that it takes skill and knowledge to win, not a piece of plastic.

DeletedUser5

picur;n8394 said:
Hi, I like the payment systems in games because of the departure of doing live, but it's not so Itten van.Itt the game I took two months to manufacture booster.De when I had to start again in Game of the production was not there boster.No okey .Please remedy the problem, because this is nowhere to be lost to write.Thank you.

In Tribal Wars 2 everything you buy for crowns is "per village". Boosts, build queue, everything. So when you start over, you're not in your old village anymore, hence there is no boost.

DeletedUser1125

Well I hope when they start the actual tribal wars 2 they can open a few worlds without payment advantages. Those might be also faster worlds that end quicker and maybe some normally "to pay" features are unlocked there for everyone. This could also be some kind of advertisement for people to use PA features and let people who are less willing to pay enjoy the game.
Also it might be an easier way for some people to experience success and as such want them to play the normal mode. I think that could be some kind of middle between SDS version and Normal modes.

My personal opinion is also that payment should mainly reduce how much time you have to spend on your "tribal wars device" and not how fast you can build troops or buildings.

DeletedUser1127

Was sooo looking forward to playing this . I used to play travian . Quit for good because of the use of instant build pay option . Definitely to over powering . This is beta so I am anxiously hoping for a change . Saw an option u can buy that allows your troops to stay alive and run if a total defeat . Takes out to much of use of skill . If these get left in I'm done permanently. (So fingers crossed) What I think would be good here . 1 scouts ,or guard tower, that go up in level . Each level gives more accurate of incoming army speed and strength (levels 1-10) . 2 I don't like building highest lvl troops right away . Prefer if you can increase offense and defense . (Levels 1-5) Just opinions and ideas . Although instant build a definite deal breaker . Was so hyped to get beta key . Rarely log on now .

DeletedUser905

-Vanguard.-;n10171 said:
In Tribal Wars 2 everything you buy for crowns is "per village". Boosts, build queue, everything. So when you start over, you're not in your old village anymore, hence there is no boost.
Wow. So paying customer may spend lots of money for nothing. That's discouraging.

DeletedUser262

Hi, since my problem has not been remedied, and the case with me again, I would write one final remarks off.

The thing happened to me one more time, I bought a one-month Boster all three of them and after a week, captured the city, it still would not have been wrong, but the new restarted was not there again the measured harvest three weeks Boster, the game took out me, or has preferred stole what I paid for? Since I am an East bulk country, little pay, and not as good looking as the game designers can not afford that every two weeks the game rob, that's not right .Therefore more I will not buy gold and to draw everyone's attention that this is one of adverse publicity and everyone rethink the purchase, lest they only see the new restarted boster.Egy that do not have the game so do not be antistain looking for.

I understand that the new village will start again comes to what to build, but the sauce Boster paid for, and the game stayed away from me ... interac remedy.

Unfortunately, I'm just a little pay-east player who is suspended waiting for the game, and now I feel disappointed in him.

If not then I apologize I wrote Jolla, google translated.

Szia,mivel nem orvosolták a problémámat,és meg eset ujra velem,még egy utolsó eszrevételt irnék le.

A dolog még egyszer megtörtént velem,megvettem a egy honapos bostert mind a hármat és egy hét után,elfoglalták a városom,ez még nem is lett volna baj,csak a uj restartkor megint nem volt ott a megmarat három hetes bosterom,a játék el vette tőlem,vagy inkáb ellopta,amit megfizettem?Mivel én egy kelettömbi országbol vagyok,kevés fizetéssel,és nem ölyan jól keresek mind a játéktervezők,nem engedhetem meg magamnak hogy kéthetente a játék meglopjon,ez igy nem jól van .Ezért többet nem fogok vásárolni aranyat és erre fölhivnám mindenki figyelmét hogy ez egy rosz reklám és mindenki gondolja át a vásárlást,nehogy ők is csak a uj restartkor lássák hogy nincs meg a boster.Egy játéknak nem igy kell pénszt keresn.

Én értem hogy uj falu indul amit ujra kel épiteni ,de a bostert márt megfizettem,és a játék elvette tőlem...eszt orvosolni köl.

Sajnos én csak egy kisfizetős keleti játékos vagyok,aki nagyon várta eszt a játékot,és csalódást érzek most iránta.

Ha nem jóll irtam akkor bocsánatot kérek,google forditotta le.

DeletedUser894

edufinn;n11026 said:
Wow. So paying customer may spend lots of money for nothing. That's discouraging.

I totally agree. 70 crowns for 1 building slot per villa is outrageous. As conquests multiply you will have a few stupid players paying for a while and the rest of us being extremely annoyed and probaly expressing it on these forms. In my view it will lose more players and there potential revenue than it will generate in the long term.

DeletedUser123

When you get conquered your queue slot drops back into the inventory so no losing money, as far as I know (there is a possibility that I am wrong).

DeletedUser894

But it only applies to ONE village. Not across the board to ALL your villages, thus successful players have either to fork out for more slots, they put up with the inconvenience or they leave the game. Up the cost slightly and have it apply to all villas once purchased.

DeletedUser2157

Why can we not just have subscription based worlds just like TW1?