Payment system (pay2win?)

DeletedUser35

hugh akston;n2250 said:
Hell I'd pay more than that if it were a one time fee. I'd pay $10 a month easily to play the game if it didn't have any PA features.

I'd pay much more than $10 per month for a level playing field in a game with depth

DeletedUser384

what is all in the shop ? what is to buy ?
resursan 25 % ?
Officers ?
what an one buy more in the cash shop ?

there resursan can u got easy with farm
officere can u handle easy with more brain and units

DeletedUser51

The two main problems I see are the build time reductions and the ranger officer. Being able to avoid stacks is too storng, and now that the hq takes forever to build you can't catch up to people who spend money shortening their queues by hq whoring anymore.

DeletedUser384

u can buy 3 times same officer ? so i have atack bony 30 % ?

DeletedUser123

FateTempter13;n2320 said:
And how about the possebility to buy 3 days protection? Does anyone know if it can be activated at all times?
I'm almost curtain you can't when your loyalty isn't 100.
But can you for example activate it in the middle of a tribal war?

I am pretty sure that it said extend the attack protection so judging from that once it expires you are no longer able to extend it. And now the explanation how it is balanced with the non-premium users:
If you extend your attack protection for 3 days you have to keep in mind that once you attack another player your attack protection ends immediately and you are open for attacks.

And my conclusion about the entire topic is that if TW2 team implements an option into the market where you can trade resources for premium points then everything should be fine, and I am speaking from experience in TW where I gained a lot of PP for some resources, but it pays off in the long run.

DeletedUser5

pusher13;n3296 said:
u can buy 3 times same officer ? so i have atack bony 30 % ?
You can send all different officers together, but never more than 1 from each class. So for example 1 ranger + 1 master of loot, but never 2 rangers.

So no, you cannot stack officer bonuses. :)

DeletedUser51

More than 1 ranger would be pointless anyway because you're not going to run into 2 battles in one trip.

DeletedUser336

TBH, I feel that although the advantages of paying can be quite large here, you still get a lot for free. If you think about it, we kinda get free FA, since you can create loads of presets to attack barbs with. Also, there is no real PA or AM, so that evens the playing field even more. However, the only problem is being able to insta build, and as you see, rank 1 must have used this a lot. Apart from that, I'm keeping up easily though, and holding rank 8 without paying anything. As with TW, Skill > Money.

Regards,
Dark

DeletedUser542

As a former player of grepolis i can't say that it's such a big deal with the "PA" . Are okay, i don't use them only if are free or i get free gold, i don't invest money but on games like tw or grepolis i could won the world without spend an euro . So the point is that you shouldn't be so upset 'cuz you will not solve a dang . Every game should have an in game shop or a stuff like that 'cuz if i was a dev. i wanted to make money from my project so i can live, so i can feed my family . Have fun people :) .

DeletedUser557

What are the payment options (prive, reward?). Can someone tell me. I

DeletedUser51

Instant construction, bonus resource production, cheaper construction, "officers" which give boosts to your armies. Early paladin weapon upgrades.

DeletedUser557

If the Officers don't give huge boost it is totally fine by me. The other things are more for people that can't wait or something :p

DeletedUser51

Well since the hq takes so long to build in this I'd say the build time booster is the most game breaking one. The officers are mostly pretty weak bonuses, except for the ranger which prevents your army from fighting if it finds itself facing an army it can't beat, that seems too good imo.

DeletedUser51

Sorry for the double post but it's been a while and I have something new to add.. Just got my second village earlier today, and the build queue extension are unique to each village. That's just mean! So every time a wall gets rammed, unless you pay for each village, you're going to have to make 10 tripsto each village to queue wall upgrades to get it back to max. No thankyou!

DeletedUser557

I agree with you, that isn't very nice. You grow very slow that way and I don't think this would increase the fun of the game. For certainty: I understand you correctly? You can't have 2 builds in city 1, 2 builds in 2, etc?

DeletedUser51

I mean you start with 2 slots in the building queue. You can buy additional slots, but when you conquer a new village, you will have to buy those slots again for that village, and every new village after that, or just have only two slots in most of your villages.

DeletedUser557

For 70 crows per village I think it's a good deal, but they could let the buyers know that at least.

DeletedUser513

There must be a money limit. I saw a lot of people who pay more then 100€ each month for BGs. The sad thing nothing will happen. Only if we threat with boycott.If some one could found a internet web project with boycott threat and gain signatures we would have success and banish game breaking features like continuant use of construction time and ressources reduction!

DeletedUser664

I have played for 3 days now and I think that the system is good but could do with slight balance changes. I like the buffs to movement and or "fake" movements speeds and I can even accept the resources buffs and building for less resources but as someone who started playing TW1 W1 on the "English" servers I am not looking forward to the attack and defensive buffs. A boost to the economy of your villages is fine it makes the game pace a little faster but giving players the ability to boost their offensive strength is kind of overpowered. It will make it harder in the mid game to make any progress or if you are a late comer to a new world then you are down even more than you would be normally.

However I can also see the benefits to it and its counter in the defensive bonus. But I thought that is why we had the luck and morale system in place to tip the scale one way or another. If a larger more active player has the ability to pay for and use attack boosts then they will make it less fun for any new player who starts near them. And any turlting player with the ability to pay for and use defensive boosts makes them cost more than they should to deal with.

I understand that this is BETA and that is why I wanted to voice my concerns but even with these features in the final game I would play it. I really enjoy the quest system and it makes me strive towards them as sort of milestone points in my build. Overall I look forward to the final game and I am glad to be in the BETA.