Losing a won Fight

DeletedUser123

Of course not. Active or inactive that is cheating, as you gain advantage by not losing troops that you should lose by clearing the inactive player.

DeletedUser1433

Same thing here. I had 3 red battle reports this morning, 1 attack on each of my 3 villages, all 3 attacks came from 1 of the attackers villages and each of the 3 attacks had 1 axe & 1 ram. The reports said I lost, but showed the attacker lost his 1 axe & 1 ram in each of the 3 reports. Each of the reports showed I had no losses. But my villages were cleared of troops (except those recruited via the recruiting queues of each village since the attacks landed) with no damage to my walls.

Please let me know if I need to post any reports or forward them to TW support.

DeletedUser1825

Err i just learned about this bug today and i would like to request a roll back since i already sent 1000 fakes with rams before even knowing there is a bug like this, hope the roll back reaches like 1 week ago dont know how many people got screwed with this bug, i only learned about it after an ally showed us the reports, as i have no plans to get banned from a bug i didnt know about

DeletedUser1167

Yatogami;n22637 said:
There are reports that show hellhammer experiencing the same effect from this bug as you had that started this thread, with you as the attacker, do you have the corroborating report from your side of the battle? http://postimg.org/image/bmcsf0hpl/.

It might help the mods to track down what is happening, since you don't seem aware of it.

Yesterday i had many red and yellow reports. i deleted them to have a clear report archive to farm back with the same units. but i believe they can still see them. About hellhamer, it's probably true because he has no troops. He told me ingame about it. I stopped all the attacks and posted in my support ticket reports. I had some incomings from him too with the same units he mentions, and i dodged the whole time. But you can see as he cleared 2 of my villages with not enough units. So tell him before claiming that someone is using the bug, let him make sure he is not using in himself.

And about the bug because i see many people talking latelyl for big tribes using it. I will open another thread to point it out. Maybe i was the first one to lose a full defence village or maybe there were some people before me. I opened immediately a support ticket. I have still all the messages of mine and them. I asked them many times what the bug is so i can prevent my tribe on using it and the only thing they told us was that the developers will come tomorrow, and till then they don't know anything. I send them as many reports as i can, even mine report on hellhammer when he claimed that i used the bug.we still play a beta server when he is dead. We do it for fun and to see the new kingdom effects. If we wanted to use bugs we could have done it way before, whenonwe hadn't the top spots. Why use them now? Some talked about me using it. When everyone was using the recruit bug, and i wasn't even in the top20, i reported this bug and never used it. so why should i do it now? It is your fault for not informing everyone of what is going on. And starting to ban people when the bug is fixed for using fakes and attacks with ram will destroy the world. I am stating that now, if anyone from my tribe get's banned for attacking other player i am going to quit the world. And i hope more will follow us from LOB. It's tribalwars, and fakes are the most important tool on defeating someone. Some of them may reorganize some of their villages, i wanted to make a church-def village only with Hc and sended 500 spears , 600 archers and 6 rams that i had for fakes to a neighbour and i got a yellow report. I reported it. You even check the faith of other villages by sending fakes, seing their defences percentage, a method used by all my players. Another reason to get banned? You insert a bug into the game, and need over 3 days to fix it. Don't go judge other peoples about having used it.

For today, i told everyone to stopp attacking other players. We are going to noble all the inactive farms we had. For me, because some players said i am taking villages through this bug, i am nobling right now a player that got banned because he was threatening me and trying to hack me.. so i had cleared him 2-3 days ago and just made nobles close enough.

You can keep blaiming us for "using" the bug, but start playing more to find other bugs than crying. Some players login on time per day for 5 mins and they want tngo fight their right now. We are not on the top spots by using bugs, or by mass recruit and any other hate reason you spam! We are number one because we deserve it, because we know the game and because we are going to win the world. So i suggest the admins should make another thread, close this, only for uploading supports to help them fix it and not post their opinions. it can be really deceiving to listmany oen to everyone posting whatever he wants. And i say it for the last time, yes probably many of us used the bug, i can't know if it was with or without our knowledge, but i know that we all report even our reports to the admins. to find the solution faster.

(Sorry for going a little off topic but i am tired to read everything against LOB and me in this forum! Let the admins judge us, not some common low-activity players.)

DeletedUser1406

Hi,
Thanks for this new gaming experience...;)

"I lost my village, i stop the game"

Bye
Have a good game.

DeletedUser1433

zapit480v;n22713 said:
Same thing here. I had 3 red battle reports this morning, 1 attack on each of my 3 villages, all 3 attacks came from 1 of the attackers villages and each of the 3 attacks had 1 axe & 1 ram. The reports said I lost, but showed the attacker lost his 1 axe & 1 ram in each of the 3 reports. Each of the reports showed I had no losses. But my villages were cleared of troops (except those recruited via the recruiting queues of each village since the attacks landed) with no damage to my walls.

Please let me know if I need to post any reports or forward them to TW support.

These are the screenshot links to the above mentioned attacks:
http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps770c448c.png
http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps65e0c10b.png
http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps7c2c3f67.png

Trolin

Serf
Lol Luck. So you are not denying that you used the bug. That's great!
It's like a criminal in court saying: "Hey guys, I killed this person. I hope other people will also kill this person" -- jeez dude. you need to get a sense of reality.
--
I think they are gonna roll back the world for Friday or something. At least that would be the smart thing to do (If they can even roll-back anything). Giving all the players who lost their troops, the troops back and switching the villages back to previous owners is gonna be A LOT OF WORK.
--
Abusers are so ......... (insert whatever you think about abusers here)

DeletedUser1167

Trolin as i said above. let the talking to the admins and not some random players like you. Stop spamming every thread. Whoever wants to report the bug should post it here.

It's like a criminal in court saying: "Hey guys, I killed this person. I hope other people will also kill this person" Really pathetic comment. I am waiting for the admins to fix the bug. One player above claimed thath the bug happened while i attacked him. I stopped the noble, showed them my reports and i am waiting right now. I didn't noble any village that got cleaned with the bug. So better learn to play Tribalwars rather than just posting in the external. (Don't mention the new beta world with the p2w effects)

DeletedUser940

You arent at any fault here LuCk. you saw that the bug happened in your favor and so you did what you should when you see an exploit and you reported it. you did the right thing.

others who are using this bug to their advantage are the ones that will be dealt with when the ban hammer comes down on them. but honestly i doubt they are going to roll back. its alot of work and would take a week to set up and that is too long to do they have a small team so setting up a massive roll back would be far to time consuming and difficult. they will fix the problem and maybe return troops or give coins for some pain relief of losing defensive troops. but sadly i doubt they have the ability to do this rollback.

also i would like to know the specifics of the bug so that we can avoid it. i have heard it is done using 1 ram and 1 other unit. so does that mean if you use 1 ram only you avoid the bug? or what if you use 1 of some other unit for your fakes while this bug is occurring?

DeletedUser1433

at LuCkIsNoExCuSe (I know you and your tribe are not the only ones who used this bug to your advantage, but you pretty much put your foot in your mouth in above post)

you said, "fakes are the most important tool on defeating someone." ---- yes they are, but if you or anyone knew of this bug (adding a ground troop to your fake) and continued to use it and try to stand behind the veil that "I was only sending fakes" you should be banned or villages taken away from your kingdom.

you said, " I am stating that now, if anyone from my tribe get's banned for attacking other player i am going to quit the world." ---- if you or anyone used this bug to their advantage you should quit this world out of disgrace of knowing you gained an advantage by cheating, not skill.

you said, "Don't go judge other peoples about having used it." ---- Again if you or anyone used the bug to your advantage, even if you reported it and continued to use, its cheating!!!

you said, "For today, i told everyone to stopp attacking other players. We are going to noble all the inactive farms we had.For me, because some players said i am taking villages through this bug." ---- Those players in your tribe clearing villages for nobling using this bug should have been kicked by you for even suggesting cheating if you were a noble/honest tribe leader.

you said, "You can keep blaiming us for "using" the bug, but start playing more to find other bugs than crying". ---- It appears it doesn't matter to you, your tribemates or many others in this world, if you find a bug, as long as you report it and continue to use it everything is good, right? That's not cheating, blame those who may have been honest if they had found the bug and blame on their ingame time? What? What rock did you crawl out from under.

you said, "And i say it for the last time, yes probably many of us used the bug, i can't know if it was with or without our knowledge". ---- If you added a ground troop with the ram and called it a "FAKE" you knew what you were doing and that MY FRIEND is cheating!!!

All sounds like a bunch aftermath backend cover to me Luck!!! JMO.......

at seecretlare
Bottom line here; fakes consist of a single ram or cat in the attack, or trains of single rams or cats to fake a noble train. The simple fact of adding another ground unit to that supposed "RAM" fake to create an illegal clearing attack proves you knew of this bug and is cheating and should be dealt with severally by the mods.

Trolin

Serf
^
Yep.
And just to add to the story, I have a theory that there has been some mails flying around from players who "don't care" about the game and being banned means nothing to them. They have been told to effectively use this bug, so that the people who don't use the bug, can take villages later from these now cleared/crippled players.

DeletedUser940

if you can produce that message then those people who are encouraging the use of this bug are breaching the rules and should be reported. so please show us those mails flying around saying to use the bug so we can ensure that those people encouraging the use of an exploit get banned

DeletedUser940

zapit480v;n22735 said:
at seecretlare
Bottom line here; fakes consist of a single ram or cat in the attack, or trains of single rams or cats to fake a noble train. The simple fact of adding another ground unit to that supposed "RAM" fake to create an illegal clearing attack proves you knew of this bug and is cheating and should be dealt with severally by the mods.

so i want clarification. if i use one ram in my fakes this bug wont occur? some people werent clear in saying this event happened with a 1 ram fake or with the known 1 ram and 1 other unit fake. i just want to ensure this doesnt happen when i use my proper one ram fakes and all the sudden the enemy village is cleared and i cant justifiably take my target because it was cleared with a cheat. i havent used this bug and want to ensure i dont use it by accident

DeletedUser2192

Guys can this thread be shut down, its been overtaken with gossip and a place where players are expressing there anger.
We are all in the same boat, I doubt one player has not felt the effects of this bug.
Wait till they fix it , and rebuild.

Especially telling ppl how to do it, under the guise of not wanting to do it accidently is not the way to ensure it is used less that post in particular needs to be edited.

And any post that names players or alliances they suspect of using it . Those matters are for devs to decide upon, not a trial by forumn.

DeletedUser1433

seecretlare;n22740 said:
so i want clarification. if i use one ram in my fakes this bug wont occur? some people werent clear in saying this event happened with a 1 ram fake or with the known 1 ram and 1 other unit fake. i just want to ensure this doesnt happen when i use my proper one ram fakes and all the sudden the enemy village is cleared and i cant justifiably take my target because it was cleared with a cheat. i havent used this bug and want to ensure i dont use it by accident

Slayan (ingame mod) was able to duplicate it. I certainly haven't tried it. Those using the bug know the facts of how the bug works. My villages were cleared with the attacker using 1 ram + 1 axe. Since this is what I saw in my red battle reports I assume this to be the case. I saw somewhere else in this thread that they were cleared by 1 ram + 1 LC. This is what leads me to believe that 1 ram + any ground troop creates the bug with the lethal attack power.

I played TW on World 12 as a DNY tribemate. I have sent 1000's upon 1000's of fake attacks (ram or cat) at my opponents and never, never did I or anyone I know send a ground troop other than scouts with those fakes. There are no scouts here, so there is absolutely no advantage or reason to send a ground troop with the ram fakes since when sending 100's of fakes, at this stage, of ram/cat + a ground troop means the loss of hundreds of defenders/attackers better utilized elswhere.... unless there is, like in this instance!!!

I got a late start here on TW2's beta game, then very busy at work once I did start, so I'm no threat at this point with 3 small villages (now cleared). Luck is down playing this like its not a big deal. But look at it this way. Luck has 70 villages. His entire empire (account) could have been cleared over night by a player with one village having 70 rams and 70 axes utilizing this bug. This is a HUGE bug for someone to exploit and the advantage it creates in just a couple days by those who used it is exponential.

DeletedUser1433

WarSaint;n22743 said:
Guys can this thread be shut down, its been overtaken with gossip and a place where players are expressing there anger.
We are all in the same boat, I doubt one player has not felt the effects of this bug.
Wait till they fix it , and rebuild.

I dont see any gossip WarSaint. I base what I said about the bug on facts from my reports and what I have read here and on the reports I have seen and statements posted on the EN forum. The only ones with anger in their posts are the guilty and I don't look at it as anger, I see as more of fear of losing what they created on the beta server causing them to sound a little aggressive in their posts here because of a bad choice made that may jeopardize what they created here. I thought the forums were for discussion?

DeletedUser1825

Since we are at war with OTW i sent massive fakes with axes without even knowing about the bug, i realised the bug was real when i sent a 20k pop nuke with another 20k pop nuke behind it the defender defended with more less 30-40k pop with support behind it my second nuke took all resources my first nuke lost so a roll back its truly needed its sad that the day we actually go to war and declare it, is the same day this thing happens if a roll back is going to happen it would be good i get my dead troops back they get their defence back everyone is happy, i also hate that because of the bug others would get an unfair advantage

DeletedUser1825

zapit480v;n22744 said:
Slayan (ingame mod) was able to duplicate it. I certainly haven't tried it. Those using the bug know the facts of how the bug works. My villages were cleared with the attacker using 1 ram + 1 axe. Since this is what I saw in my red battle reports I assume this to be the case. I saw somewhere else in this thread that they were cleared by 1 ram + 1 LC. This is what leads me to believe that 1 ram + any ground troop creates the bug with the lethal attack power.

I played TW on World 12 as a DNY tribemate. I have sent 1000's upon 1000's of fake attacks (ram or cat) at my opponents and never, never did I or anyone I know send a ground troop other than scouts with those fakes. There are no scouts here, so there is absolutely no advantage or reason to send a ground troop with the ram fakes since when sending 100's of fakes, at this stage, of ram/cat + a ground troop means the loss of hundreds of defenders/attackers better utilized elswhere.... unless there is, like in this instance!!!

I got a late start here on TW2's beta game, then very busy at work once I did start, so I'm no threat at this point with 3 small villages (now cleared). Luck is down playing this like its not a big deal. But look at it this way. Luck has 70 villages. His entire empire (account) could have been cleared over night by a player with one village having 70 rams and 70 axes utilizing this bug. This is a HUGE bug for someone to exploit and the advantage it creates in just a couple days by those who used it is exponential.

Sadly some of us use ground troops just in case players dodge, so we wouldn't lose the ram, also a good indicator that the target village is under attack or the wall is down, you dont lose you ram and you can also steal a village before it even gets nobled

DeletedUser940

thank that helps me. I just want to make sure that senidn g1 ram by it's self wont cause the bug so i will entrust that my regular 1 ram attacks wont cause it. I have to ensure that my tribe doesnt use this bug at all and if i have to use an alternate fake method if 1 ram creates the bug. as fakes are needed in a mass tribal op hence why i needed the detailed clarification. thank you very much for that clarification Zapit. i was a bit worried that i the traditional 1 ram fakes might cause the bug but since you have stated it doesnt then ill feel fine sneding my traditional fakes everywhere haha.

i also saw someone say that they sent a nuke with axemen and rams and the second nuke he sent met no troops. so he said the same bug happened with mass troops and not just 1 and 1. ill try to get him to post his reports on here if they are legitimate.

DeletedUser2207

I guess my parents raised me too well, or perhaps I am too old and my personal morals don't allow me to do such things. I know this bug exists, absolutely will NOT use it and will strongly suggest that none of my tribe mates do either. It would suck to have to report someone close to me but yup, i'm that kind of person who would. Just because I really despise cheaters. To those who ARE using this even after knowing of it, well, I hope you don't expect others to grant you respect and congrats on your victories when they are achieved via exploits. Stand proud in your victories and your losses, learn and grow wise from them. That is what makes one honorable and worthy of the respect of others. :)