Losing a won Fight

DeletedUser1825

Slayan;n23079 said:
Please realize that this repair script has caused a lot of people to send in tickets regarding offensive troops, nobles, and officers that were lost. We are working as fast as possible to return these troops to you. You will receive all the troops you lost due to the bug, both offensively and defensively. Please attach the reports to your ticket and we will take care of it.

Thanks for you understanding.

People will hate me for what im about to say.....

After raging about lost nukes nobles, i thought about getting the troops back, but since when i lost my troops i immediately put them into queue, if you guys return the offensives wont this actually be more of a problem if i have 1 whole nuke in queue, and you return my nuke back to me wont this create 2 nukes in 1 villa? i think this will cause more abuse than what the ram did, i suggest people sorry about this.. lockdown the server in a 7-15day beginner prot that is breakable if you attack someone else that dont want the beginner prot, this will balance the game out give back the villages that are taken in the right way, give players an all resources boost for 7 days and just say sorry for the miss management on what happened

DeletedUser40

Let me quote myself again, as this was also given to you as an answer, when you wrote it in your ticket.
That was not an optionable way of doing this, as good as the idea sounds.

__
Last day of requesting lost troops will be sunday 9th.