Search results

1. Fixed Tribal ranks once again gone!

Remember the time when the tribal ranks stopped showing and all tribal points was showing as "Not calculated yet" Yap it's back The tribal leaderboard is empty. The best 40 still shows on the tribe screens however but leaderboard is blank. Just incase this hasn't been reported yet as I just...
  2. Message not working properly

My problem is minor I'm not sure if I have a mail that I just can't see or find or if I acutally don't have a mail but my messagebox shows that I acutally have 2 just to mess with me. I suspect it might be a newly started message as someone contacted me though an old one and I could see and read...
  3. Returning Units shows as Attack on self

Like the title says... Basicly what I did was conquring a village "Yay" but now my returning troops from the attack all shows like attack to me and that includes the leftovers of my nuke and a 3 noble train. Try'd to interuppt said actions but all I got was "Units are Returning" or something...
  4. Ranking System

Hello! I'v been noticing a few differences in how ranking works in TW1 and in TW2 that I'd like to bring up. 1. Tribal ranking: I think it should go after the biggest 30/40/60 players withing the tribe depending on the world settings and not the total count of points of the whole tribe... Sure...
  5. Farm windmill

So as I'v noticed and I think it migth be like that with everyone the screen only shows part of your village and you have to drag if you like to see the few hidden parts like the farm. but here is the problem I'v been encountering and think is very annoying is that everytime I drag up just...