Returning Units shows as Attack on self

Spiritus

Serf
Like the title says... Basicly what I did was conquring a village "Yay" but now my returning troops from the attack all shows like attack to me and that includes the leftovers of my nuke and a 3 noble train. Try'd to interuppt said actions but all I got was "Units are Returning" or something like that. Would be really funny to see that my own troops returns with a "bang". Also now noticed the troops that stay'd behind shows as incoming support when sent back..... I think this game is serious about attacking my vills with it's own orginal troops :p

EDIT: Well it wasn't attacks... still think it's wierd they show'd up like it. A fix would be nice so that you won't ignor a real attack after taking a village the same way.

EDIT2: Well a chain of event started today closest thing to a war you get right now and this problem is confusing me, attacks that have already been and returning to the sender even before you take the village shows as incoming attack. if someone attacks you and his attack hits and is on it's way back it shows as an attack too which means I can see exactlly when his troops will be returning to the senders village without me needing to use any kind of math or effort. Still confuses things and makes you think that the guys litterally sent another attack directlly after his first hit from the same village at the same speed.

DeletedUser40

We are aware of this issue.
It is in fact only a visual bug, that appears when troops are returning.

The bug has been reported.

Spiritus

Serf
Alright well now I know... I checked though the forum quick but didn't find it guess I was just tired.