Farm windmill

Spiritus

Serf
So as I'v noticed and I think it migth be like that with everyone the screen only shows part of your village and you have to drag if you like to see the few hidden parts like the farm. but here is the problem I'v been encountering and think is very annoying is that everytime I drag up just enought to see a part of the windmill spining and the game starts lagging. I drag it back and it works all fine. I'm not sure if I should call this a bug or not but might be worth looking into... Sometimes dragging on the map can lag and drag you far away from where you acutally want and you wont know where you are anymore but I guess that migth be expected from a map like that.

DeletedUser114

Hi,

The display of the village depends on your screeen resolution. YOu can change it by pressing Ctrl and + or Ctrl and -. And yes, the map has a lagging bug, it is sometimes jumpy, the developers are working on it.

Spiritus

Serf
I don't think I'd like to see the whole village as as fast as that windmill gets into the picture only part of it anyways and it would give a laggy feeling but I will see if pressing Ctrl and + will help with that though.

Thanks! :)

DeletedUser40

Hi,

Does anyone else experience this windmill issue?
I have tried reproducing it on several machines and different resolutions, though i can't say that i've encountered it.

Spiritus

Serf
It now sometimes works fine, other times I see the lag... I looked more closely into it and noticed it wasn't only the windmill but the whole moving upper area... as soon as I make it visable on my screen and the lag starts it feels like everything moves in 1 fps you can hear the clock ticking and thats exactlly how slow the windmill is moving and how the waterfall is flowing, every tick and you get a movement... I don't know why I sometimes get this lag. can it be my laptop?

DeletedUser40

It could be various things.
Your pc and connection being one of the many, yes.

But we will try to sort out when and where this happens.