Ranking System

Spiritus

Serf
Hello!

I'v been noticing a few differences in how ranking works in TW1 and in TW2 that I'd like to bring up.

1. Tribal ranking: I think it should go after the biggest 30/40/60 players withing the tribe depending on the world settings and not the total count of points of the whole tribe... Sure the total count should be there but the ranks should probebly only matter for the 30/40/60 biggest to avoid so many massrecriuting tribes.

2. When you open up the ranks it should start with the page where you or your tribe is or can be found in and not only start from page 1 to see the top tribes/players. Sometimes I just like to see how big of a jump it would take me if I nobled a specific village or group of villages or how close my tribe is to fall off or gain a rank. It's easy to just go to the first page if you'd like to see how the world looks atm but it's not as easy to get to the page you want if you want to view yourself or your tribe without using math. Yes it's simple math but still annoying to always have to do.

3. Provice and kingdom rankings: Right now when you open up the ranking overview for your kingdom/Provice and you see that the biggest tribe/player in your kingdom/Provice acutally only have one village there and the only reason they are on top is cuz they are higher up in the world rankings. I think every Kingdom and Provice ranking should be inviduall if someone have one village in a Provice with 3000 points but has a totall of 27000 points and you have three villages of 10000 points total in the provice but only 15000 points in totall across all villages you should be on top of the provice ranking. Same with kingdom ranking.

I might have missed something but I'm sure I'll come up with it eventually if that is the case. Others might have other ideas to add maybe?