Search results

1. Rejected 10 groups

lol - suggesting you use a naming convention to group your villages - haha. That's straight out of the noob manual. Why not put a big sign up telling the whole server what you have there :)
  2. Sabotage Feature

Suggesting that simply sending an equal amount of sabotages is a defence really doesn't cut it imo. My main point is this. If, you want the game to survive, there has to be a way that those who are not ranked in the top 10, or in the top alliance can still manage to at least play the game, even...
  3. Sabotage Feature

LOL - you can't moan at Rusty for using the part of the game - he knows if he doesn't do it to others, they will do it to him. So, even though he clearly says he doesn't like the feature, he has no choice but to use it. Samuri - what drugs are you taking. You seriously want a game where players...
  4. Sabotage Feature

Lol - the negative effects of the features to a gaming experience is the highest priority. That is the purpose of a Beta. Why is it, whenever someone who is 'beta testing' and points out something that needs to be improved, you get players saying people shouldn't point out the problems because...
  5. Sabotage Feature

Well said Rusty - if its part of the game, then people would be mad to not use it. Its not the players fault that something so clearly screwed is introduced. Of course, as more and more players learn of this tactic and use it, and the smaller players realise that they can be wiped out with no...
  6. Sabotage Feature

Approximately 200 hits will take a city to total useless rubble - 100 hits renders it out of action for quite some time. Lets say each player has 5 thief guilds - thats 25 hits per player - you only need to send a couple of normal spy attempts to remove all defending spies, knowing that he...
  7. Sabotage Feature

We are being subjected to this bug - full force - by a big alliance repeatedly. It has been stated many times that those that knowingly use bugs will be banned - I hope you stick to your word - even if those that are doing it happen to be big spenders (although the cynic in me suspects not)...
  8. global map

So - yes, you could say he took his site down for his own reasons - being banned :)
  9. global map

You are all wasting your time. If the developers had any clue about these games, this wouldn't even be a discussion. Anyone with even a tiny experience of this genre would realise that a world map isn't an extra you add-on when you feel fit. Its clearly a fundamental - no different from region...
  10. global map

well - if they hadn't put a world map coming soon icon on the front page for so long - perhaps it wouldn't have been so bad - but, it did give the impression we were actually going to get a world map - what we got doesn't work at all. Until you have the ability to easily see where you are in...
  11. global map

Much as people appreciate this thread http://forum.beta.tribalwars2.com/forum/the-realm/world-1/11799-map-generator-world-map-by-imagine-dragon What on Earth are the developers doing, making a game that doesn't have such a fundamental facility. If a talented volunteer can do this, then surely...
  12. difference between bash points/attack reports?

I presumed the bash points were linked to how many troops you kill - if you have a failed offense report, it hides the defense losses - but can these not be determined by the bash points, or am I missing something?
  13. Rejected Mods giving copy and paste answers repeatedly?

No filters on - and, the amount of res/troops is unchanged
  14. Rejected Mods giving copy and paste answers repeatedly?

no - you totally misunderstand. I used support items to send my troops to one of my alliance members, but their incoming detectors is totally screwed. Here are some screenshots from her account she sent me - now can you explain what is going on? Case 1 http://prntscr.com/4xb3hx showing 4...
  15. Rejected Mods giving copy and paste answers repeatedly?

Can I suggest, if you are going to have a support button, that you simply dont respond with.... We are sorry to see you are having problems playing Tribal Wars 2. We are aware of the issue and are actively working on a repair. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this is causing...
  16. Update list 1.2.1 Feedback

to quote a thread in our alliance forum........The "Worldmap" is a joke :D We waited all this time and all we got was a pointless co-ord search? What is the point if you cannot see where other people are on the map - scrolling out of the region map is useless. We need to be able to see where we...
  17. Update list 1.2.1 Feedback

If the devs feel there is need to get more coins, then perhaps they should look at options which help players who are offline to do things - that way, those that wish to purchase items get an advantage, but those that do not spend, can make up for it by being online more often. An example might...
  18. Update list 1.2.1 Feedback

where's the global map? All I can see is the ability to search by co-ords? I thought we were finally going to be able to see where we were in relation to the rest of our alliance??? btw - I used it and it shifted my game screen up permanently so the res numbers etc are obscured.
  19. Rejected Lack of fighting - army travel speed could help?

ah ok - my bad - sorry I'd missed it and repeated - and thanks for pointing out the previous response - still doesn't help my dilemma though - been playing for over a month - not a single incoming - thats not wars :)
  20. Rejected Lack of fighting - army travel speed could help?

Unfortunately I seem to have started too late, but I am stuck in an area with zero fighting. I cannot see where we are on the world map, and even if I could - it takes so long to travel anywhere, I suspect it wouldn't be practical for players to move closer together (as you would normally try to...