Update list 1.2.1 Feedback

Barbiearian

Squire
to quote a thread in our alliance forum........The "Worldmap" is a joke :D We waited all this time and all we got was a pointless co-ord search? What is the point if you cannot see where other people are on the map - scrolling out of the region map is useless. We need to be able to see where we are in relation to others - and on that subject, you need to sort out the rankings - just coz no.1 alliance has 1 city in a province - does not mean that the alliance is no.1 in that province - if this game is about tribal wars - make it so you can work as a tribe

lokenwow

I don't mean to be rude so please Mods/Devs don't take this the wrong way but there has been some genuine feedback in this thread and we know you read it, can we expect some sort of statement from you at some point to even let us know you are listening to our concerns? Maybe you know something about the balancing that can put us at ease? Is there going to be any interaction or are we simply left wondering?

DeletedUser107

dedman86;n21175 said:
If this is live why am i still running 1.1.1 version?
1.2.1 is currently on the beta market. On the other markets they have version 1.1.1.

DeletedUser1167

Don't put this version on the other markets. You will destroy Tribal wars as we knew it. In the next update you can try buying an enemy village. So that we can pay some crowns and if the enemy can't pay more he would lose his village. Double benefit.

DeletedUser2073

When is this going live on all worlds. The need for a decent map could be useful.

DeletedUser40

lokenwow;n21174 said:
I don't mean to be rude so please Mods/Devs don't take this the wrong way but there has been some genuine feedback in this thread and we know you read it, can we expect some sort of statement from you at some point to even let us know you are listening to our concerns? Maybe you know something about the balancing that can put us at ease? Is there going to be any interaction or are we simply left wondering?

We are reading all topics on the forum, even if we do not reply on every topic.
Also we pass along all feedback to our management team, so they can see what is said about the new features, updates and the game.

If we see that the features of updates are miss-balanced or totally off we of course will look into the matter.

DeletedUser1980

I think they've crossed a line here ... Buying troops with crowns is an terrible idea, so much for the " free-to-play" ... If that feature stays there without anything changed (like earning crowns in-game as rewards for quests maybe ...) I don't think this game will last ... I certainly will reconsider to quit the game

lokenwow

I think you missed the point in my post but if that's the way you want to answer it then that's up to you. regardless thanks for answering.

funkyging

I just bought 276 archers for 50 gold. herp a derp. thats almost 36 hours of build time with a lv 13 barracks.

DeletedUser358

Can anyone tell me how many troops I can buy a level 25 barracks?

____

Really, this is the worst feature that i saw in my life...

DeletedUser2117

I realize this is game is officially ' free to play ' as you get free access to the game, but with this ' buy your troops ' patch it should really change to ' free to try '. As you can clearly just buy your way out of having no skill or knowledge. Seriously dumb move InnoGames.

DeletedUser2116

map is not useful. money grab features are counter-productive to keeping a dedicated player base. looks like the development road map is specifically aimed at alienating former TW players. I dont understand that, as they are your built-in market. there i a lot of good feedback on these forums regarding premium, and I hope the development switches gears to listen to the fan base.

DeletedUser905

I don't mind all those fancy p2w features. If someone is willing to spend his money on beta soft, that's his problem. So far this was not bothered me much and it was not affecting me. What bothers me that this game misses 2 crucial features: proper world map and decent communication tool. But apparently for InnoGames is more important to get more money from players.