Update list 1.2.1 Feedback

DeletedUser1167

So now we can snipe a noble train with coins, buying last moment troops. It's strange how you can buy "skill" with money. Tribalwars without the premium features was way better.

Sedian

"Hey guys, I've got an awesome idea! The players are crying about how many features are making the game pay to win. Why don't we just ADD ANOTHER ONE?"
Seriously though, I don't know who thought that the stuff about buying units was a good idea, but the players won't be happy about it.

"This feature is not final and may change in the future." (Quoted from the changelog)
I surely freaking hope so.

Trolin

Serf
The e-mail validation isn't working properly, or is getting overloaded right now.
After clicking Resend and then Acknowledged, I check my mail and nothing shows up.

Tried refreshing browser, clearing cachce and the result is still the same.
Trolin

DeletedUser80

Trolin;n21038 said:
The e-mail validation isn't working properly, or is getting overloaded right now.
After clicking Resend and then Acknowledged, I check my mail and nothing shows up.

Tried refreshing browser, clearing cachce and the result is still the same.
Trolin

Please write a ticket to our support. We can´t locate the issue here.

Barbiearian

Squire
where's the global map? All I can see is the ability to search by co-ords? I thought we were finally going to be able to see where we were in relation to the rest of our alliance??? btw - I used it and it shifted my game screen up permanently so the res numbers etc are obscured.

DeletedUser80

Barbiearian;n21044 said:
where's the global map? All I can see is the ability to search by co-ords? I thought we were finally going to be able to see where we were in relation to the rest of our alliance??? btw - I used it and it shifted my game screen up permanently so the res numbers etc are obscured.

I will investigate that.

Edit// You can only "open" a overview if you scroll out if you are on the map. (Thanks to our support for that information)

DeletedUser978

Why can yours not add a simple premium acc but that should be pay to win.

Plz focus on buggs and others functions and take away the extra pay fetures!

Barbiearian

Squire
If the devs feel there is need to get more coins, then perhaps they should look at options which help players who are offline to do things - that way, those that wish to purchase items get an advantage, but those that do not spend, can make up for it by being online more often. An example might be, raiding barbarian villages or the like. Just a suggestion anyway.

Spiritus

Serf
Umm... I rather share my haul with the actives who work hard to take the haul in my barbs than those that is offline. but then again... It's alwas easier to noble someone who isn't so active...

DeletedUser968

LuCkIsNoExCuSe;n21035 said:
So now we can snipe a noble train with coins, buying last moment troops. It's strange how you can buy "skill" with money. Tribalwars without the premium features was way better.

Sedian;n21036 said:
"Hey guys, I've got an awesome idea! The players are crying about how many features are making the game pay to win. Why don't we just ADD ANOTHER ONE?"
Seriously though, I don't know who thought that the stuff about buying units was a good idea, but the players won't be happy about it.

"This feature is not final and may change in the future." (Quoted from the changelog)
I surely freaking hope so.

Couldn't agree more. As an anti-premium player, I find it disgusting that the "Survival of the richest" mentality is so pervasive in this game. If Innogames needs money, they could offer a place for donations, sell advertising slots on their forums, in game, etc, or release a game with a monthly subscription, such as WOW, but offering free units to those who have the cash is just wrong. Next update, they may as well add the ability to buy villages. *smh*

lokenwow

I so want to win the lottery and try to get insta win on one of these worlds. so tempting to save up and do it. would be so easy these days. you could probably get a noble off before noob protection wore off. I know the devs read these so i was wondering if any of you have tried playing in these world giving each person a select amount of crowns and seeing how vastly different you can actually be? Is the amount of money required to dominate very high? Seems to be going the way of the only way to remain competitive is to pay money. If i am wrong then i am wrong but some feedback as to how you came to the decision to add these features other than "we need more moneyz" then that would be awesome.

DeletedUser178

WHAT ? So, know you can buy army with money ? What have you done ? Do you really whant to kill the game ?
I've played a lot of web-based games and I can tell you that, when premium options become too strong, the game die in a few month !
The others premium features could be understood by most of the players (even if the "instant built" and the "Ranger" are too powerfull), but this one is INSANE !
Please be smart and do not put that feature in the game !!!

DeletedUser1484

Well I think this is it for me. This is a brilliant game and I've had a lot of fun playing it, It's a game of skill and competition and to win in this game or even just be in the best tribe takes dedication, teamwork, lots of planning and some working grey matter between your ears. And I see a lot of potential for this game.

Unfortunately Innogames has taken all of this out of the game with all these P2W features. I cannot play a game that even if I pay for some of the features I know that someone else will always be able to beat and rim me until theres not even a wet spot left, simply because he has more money than me. Even if he is as stupid as a stone. Just put the stone in a pot of gold. That's totally unbalanced and unfair and then what is the point of playing a game at all?

I have many other games and all off them I can compete in a fun and fair way, but at a much more reasonable price, give me one good reason why I should still then play Tribal wars. You can use it as your selling point because it will have to be mind blowing.

Innogames your greed will destroy what you have build so far and all your hard and creative work will then be for nothing,

Think of better ways to make money and ask the community for ideas, many good ideas has already been posted in the forums, the way you are going now will just give you a bad name on the net,
And people will loose interest.

DeletedUser2066

WTF really now we can buy damn troops ? .... wth do u really think thats what a game need... ? well if that wont be removed at all it will be the last time tha i played a game thats made by Innogames... u guys did a good job with tw and tw 2 so far and now u wanna destroy that good game with stupid pay2win features like that ? well if u keep it that way u will loose many players at all and u can shut the servers down faster then u think...

DeletedUser1167

They want to keep the "free to play" online game, but they just tell us "pay if you want to survive".. That's kinda smart..

Seriously...Pay to win now... TW.... you know you f**ked up right? Might as well call it Tribalville, and integrate a Facebook game app too.

DeletedUser2069

LuCkIsNoExCuSe;n21087 said:
They want to keep the "free to play" online game, but they just tell us "pay if you want to survive".. That's kinda smart..

I couldn't agree more!