Tribe limit

DeletedUser1825

Well we got 16 members and i already think thats too high, but still need a tribe limit we want to see end game the king thing

DeletedUser80

Tribe limit is a world setting. At the moment it isn't planned to set it down. But maybe in future we'll set a tribe limit like 10, 20 other 30.

DeletedUser940

well that makes me sad... but i like the low tribe member limits you through out there. i like low tribe numbers than large. so seeing you say 10-30 puts a big smile on my face.

DeletedUser978

also I think in big worlds like beta and .net so should a 60memebrs limt be nice but in small worlds like sweden, danmark, finland et.c they should have lower limts

DeletedUser80

As a tribe leader you can prevent that more people are in your tribe as you want :p

DeletedUser2239

Hey there! this game is trying to be more or less realistic (in its handling of relations between sovereign at least). That said, where have you seen that in life one could not combine with over 80/100/150 people? These alliances self-regulate: if you want more freedom and if you think you can progress without many allies and with more potential targets, you reduce your number of allies by changing tribe (or kicking players if you have your own tribe). This is life. Then this is why you will never see top10 in the same tribe : there is no challenge and you have many more to get when you are the first player if you don't ally with the 2nd or the 3rd.
(I hope i'm understable; beeing french it is hard from me to speak english well).

DeletedUser107

No, no tribe limit as of yet. We used to have one and it got removed.. I think the devs are looking at what would be best to have a cap at.

edit: seems like 200.

DeletedUser894

200 is way to many. I would like to see a limit of 60 -100

DeletedUser924

Well if there's not a cap then why did my tribe reach a point where we couldn't send anymore invits? (no i was not mass recruiting but i had no control of the others so i had to remove a ton of wasted invites that were months old to send new ones)

DeletedUser894

200 is the current cap, just checked. As i previously said, thats way to many! 100 max but preferably 60 is my opinion.

DeletedUser924

I agree its way too many (still better than the unlimited number that was the Original worlds on TW). I personally have never won a world with more than 45 in our tribe. Our enemies families always had full capacity at 60 each tribe but the wining worlds i was a part of had between 15-45 members in the end.

DeletedUser894

I was a W40 player. Tribe cap at 60, no supporting anyone out of tribe. We won the world. So i favour 60. We usually only had 50 or so in tribe so we could swap with our co tribe to enable D to be sent to each other. It was a church world as well. Was a great world.

DeletedUser924

I didn't know they had worlds where you couldn't support outside your tribe But i jumped from W29 straight to W61 so I missed a lot of worlds and never played a church on TW1 so my only experience with churches is here and that's a lousy comparison.

Edit: This thread turned into a suggestion to change the cap so can this thread then bee moved to a forum more suiting its new purpose? Would save me a little time in creating a new one that way.