Petition to remove Spy's being able to destroy buildings at any lvl?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2582
  • Start date

DeletedUser2582

So im an old Tribal Wars player from the original so no matter what i will sway this is overpowered no matter how many fix's are done since i will abuse this to 100% of its ability i guarantee it.

3 spy's per building lvl fair trade considering 20 village's 1 lvl each i can smash my opponents village before its even noticed i did so and how would he know i did it? he wouldn't nor would he be able to stop it regardless of if it was 5 spy's per lvl id still do it this mechanic will break the game and make players quit in TW were scouts (spy's) do not die if defending its hard to get report's yes but its fair they have same trouble you do doing so.

Before you argue clearing a turtle etc try clearing a village with over 1m sp 1m sw and 500k archers good luck... as for that i can destroy the wall with my spy's now thats so much easier.

There is a cap in support troops on TW2 aswell to favor the former large stacks of Tribal Wars i've been feeling this game will be a walk in the park but this is going to far i don't even need troops anymore to ruin my opponents you may argue but that afk turtle ill lose so many army's then pick an easier target or fight for there village work out how to deal with it or leave it alone a spy in TW2 is an invisible attack that 100% favors offense Spy's are not an offensive unit they are a scouting unit to assist in finding village info.

A petition to remove spy's from being able to destroy buildings how many people would sign it do you think?
It would be a large amount as i clearly have noticed from reading the forums that player's are getting the game ruined by this and i agree 100%.

Link to Petition:
https://www.change.org/p/innogames-...tribal-wars-2-from-the-game?just_created=true

I created this for those who would like to see Spy's ability to ruin villages removed from the game to show them its not a good feature to have.

SkullSIR

If you're going to abuse it, why create a petition? Haha. In all seriousness, I don't feel like it's a big problem atm in TW2 (that I notice), it was/is a big problem in TW however.

DeletedUser2582

Its here for those complaining who think nothing will happen about it.

If they really want it gone they will show it if not it will stay and yea i have full intention to abuse it XD

DeletedUser1879

Many tribes and players on international reserved to not use it out of respect to fellow players, only using it in retaliation to those who would abuse it.
There is something to be said about a player who knowingly uses a feature that is so destructive that his enemy can't defend against it, yet is still willing to use it without conscience in a game as slow as this.

DeletedUser2103

Yatogami;n27290 said:
Many tribes and players on international reserved to not use it out of respect to fellow players, only using it in retaliation to those who would abuse it.
There is something to be said about a player who knowingly uses a feature that is so destructive that his enemy can't defend against it, yet is still willing to use it without conscience in a game as slow as this.

You can't blame the player here. The game mechanic is available to be used.

DeletedUser1879

A petition by a player fully willing to use a feature without reserve is hypocrisy, I can full well blame the player here.

DeletedUser940

in my post about this in the suggestions thread i have suggested some fixes to this. i love the sabotage feature but in its current state it is very broken. it is not balance at all. not there are two "fixes" on the board. one being to increase the defensive success rate for the more spies you have and make it so if you have more spies in your village than they send out you lose none. the other being at a lvl 15 tavern you can now support with your spies.

the first solution i think helps buff the defenses but still can make the game unbalanced late game when a whole tribe can still target one player and sabotage him to nothing. The second solution buffs the defenses against sabotages alot but also allows for first wave sabotage attacks to succeed. so it creates a new field of combat. you can stack against sabotage attacks but you dont know what they will target next. so this allows for defensive strategies and offensive strategies to develope using spies and troops in war.

Azunai

Perfect example of this is happening on a DE server, the tribe Longbows does nothing else than mass spamm sabotages against their enemys. Even with latest patch they launch 500+ sabotages per day against single enemy players, whos tribe cant do anything to help him out, and thus loses this player.
It forces players to build mass tribes instead of quality ones, as the one with more towns wins, nothing else.

DeletedUser924

Njaul;n27260 said:
There is a cap in support troops on TW2 aswell to favor the former large stacks of Tribal Wars i've been feeling this game will be a walk in the park but this is going to far i don't even need troops anymore to ruin my opponents you may argue but that afk turtle ill lose so many army's then pick an easier target or fight for there village work out how to deal with it or leave it alone a spy in TW2 is an invisible attack that 100% favors offense Spy's are not an offensive unit they are a scouting unit to assist in finding village info.

Lies. All I have to say.