Feedback New world

Kr33log

Community Manager
Tribal Wars 2 team
Greetings Tribal Warriors,

Today we are happy to announce a new world on our beta community, Tempus. For this year we have a different and more meaningful plan for our beta community.

From now on, our beta worlds will be limited to three months only after this the world will be restarted, and configurations can be changed to a new round.

Our goal is to attract as many players as possible in order to test and improve the quality of our game, and with this, in mind, we decided to bring a few more changes.

The winning tribe will win a grand total of 40 000 crowns to be divided equally among all tribe members. If need be to round the number, it will be rounded up. We hope that this will incentivize smaller and more active tribes.

But, this is not all, the prizes for the winning tribe can be credited (in full per player) in any of the Tribal Wars 2 communities.

And exclusively for the beta, you can still win 1500, 1000 and 500 for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd places respectively for the following categories:

General ranking,

And Offensive bash points,

This round has just started on the 19th of April and will end on the 19th of July, so join now on beta community.

Please let us know what you think about this changes in this topic

Best regards,
Your Tribal Wars 2 community.

What do you think about the small changes?

DeletedUser13230

Unable to login to the Beta world, when I try through Google+ it defaults to us.tribalwars..... when I try to login on the top boxes, it says invalid username or password, when I try in the large boxes in the middle of the page it accepts the username / email address / password, but does nothing more.

dutch pirate

Senior Moderator
Tribal Wars 2 team
You need to make a new account for the beta server. Are you trying to connect on the app or via the browser?

Edit: is seems there are some troubles registering with Chrome. Please try another browser to register for this moment.

Last edited:

mrskrillex

I invite all veterans to play together. The Polish tribe of San Escobar is ready for next challenges;)

Hall of glory :
- PL Huniade - Win
- PL San Servando - Win
- PL Yburg - Win
- PL Zipser Burg - Win
- Tempus - ?

Regards ;)

Kr33log

Community Manager
Tribal Wars 2 team
I invite all veterans to play together. The Polish tribe of San Escobar is ready for next challenges;)

Hall of glory :
- PL Huniade - Win
- PL San Servando - Win
- PL Yburg - Win
- PL Zipser Burg - Win
- Tempus - ?

Regards ;)
Well let's see :D

moondancer

As one of the veterans of this game I was already tired of the long worlds, the truth is that the initial phase of the game is very cool, you can say such a chase also a short swit requires players a lot of cunning and ripped team from which to play congratulates the idea and I am very pleased with this option which has been presented to us

moondancer

mrskiler is right for such a fast world it should appear more barbarian villages are very hard for raw materials to increase the barbaric villages in the world to improve the dynamics of the game

Kr33log

Community Manager
Tribal Wars 2 team
Thanks for this feedback. I will ask if we can increase the Barb speed or the appearing from the barbs.

moondancer

thank you as you can see gedolina caused the disappearance of villages of barbarian nobles have overcome a greater number of them is hard to click on coins in the academies or set up buildings and recruitments as if new villages appeared to be great

people or just me and my friend live in this forum on a beta server person, now write what you need after that we have been downloaded to the world to support us as the best game

kr look on the map in game more player vilages ..... we dont have barbs

Last edited:

Kr33log

Community Manager
Tribal Wars 2 team
At the moment InnoGames is checking if it is possible to increase the Barbarian ratio. I hope i can tell you fast more info about this.

mrskrillex

ok, we're waiting what innogames say, with raw materials it's one thing, but why does the barbarian village not grow in points?

Syrio Forel

Kr33log said:
We hope that this will incentivize smaller and more active tribes.
If that's a general aim for TW then the issue is two-fold.

Firstly, having Tribe Skills is a huge incentive for size. It encourages everyone to seek to join the tribe with the highest (usually crowned) skills level, which results in one tribe having all the best players and the most bonuses also. Other tribes are then forced to recruit heavily to have any chance of competing. If they have worse or less active players they need numbers to overwhelm the better ones, and if they're competing with a tribe with a higher skill level they need numbers so all the donations can raise their own. If they're up against a tribe with both advantages (how most TW2 worlds play out these days) then numbers become even more important.

Secondly, as the player base decreases and worlds become smaller a tribe of 200 is just too big. When I first played (en10) there were enough people playing to have 4 or 5 tribes that size all competing against one another. Now if one tribe got to 200 it could take every other tribe on and be almost certain of victory. So the incentive to mass recruit is there, and because tribes always have available extra space recruiting more is always an easy solution to any problem. A side effect of this is that because each world is smaller and can support fewer large tribes diplomacy also becomes less useful. This leads to more merges.

Any attempt to incentivise smaller tribes is going to be doomed without facing these issues. Either something needs to be done about tribe skills so that smaller tribes can develop them also (resources required for each skill level being based on tribe size maybe? Retroactive of course, to prevent abuse, though no doubt IG would want to implement some way to ensure this way didn't require fewer crowns) or the tribe size limit needs to come down. These days it's possible to win a world with a tribe of 50. Most tribes don't see a need to rise above 100, unless it's for a world winning merge.

I would suggest a limit of at most 50 per tribe, and ideally 25, which would result in a proliferation of tribes all fiercely competing. It would prevent one tribe recruiting all the top players on a world. It would mean that diplomacy was important again, and important enough that it would be an effective counter-balance against a tribe with high skills. And it would make merges much more difficult and meaningless, and ensure competition to the very end. Surely that is what Tribal Wars was intended to be about? A large number of competing tribes, not one tribe so strong it faces off against the rest of the world and usually wins, which is how every world seems to unfold now. Often the eventual winner is clear within the first two weeks.

Last edited: