Job queue & barracks queue

DeletedUser907

Hey fellow players & staff people!

Is it really meant serious to keep the job queue size only tied to one village?
First I liked the concept of buying additional slots, since microtransactions seem an ok way to ensure rentability of the game without impacting gameplay too much.
But when I saw that one slot is only tied to ONE village and not the account I got a bit mad.
Let's do this little bit of math:
We assume we buy 7k coins in one batch for 100 bucks (Switzerland) this means I can buy 100 slots at a price of 70 coins per additional slot. So if you want +1 slot for 100 villages you need to play 100 bucks. Let's assume I need 5 slots per village. I would need to pay 300 bucks IN THE BEST CASE! I assume I get 100 villages in 3/4 year, which leads to 33.30 bucks PER MONTH for the JOB QUEUE only. Sure, some might argue that you do not need 5 slots. But the ones that played tribalwars for years know, that in big offensive actions, you do not have the time to click through all 100 cities every 30 minutes because your walls got bashed and your job queue is only 2 slots ...

I mean the rest of the premium features is pretty ok, it seems to me. Nobody will buy +20% on res in lategame since it is skyrocketing through the roof with prices for a lot of villages. Same with officers + they are pretty much worthless, since the province borders ... anyways, so who uses them ...?

Sorry, but the job queue seems like a huge joke to me.
I payed for premium in TW1 for years. Even on multiple accs. And I would even pay 10 bucks per month. But 33 bucks for the JOB QUEUE ONLY ... seriously?

Now concerning the barracks:
Do the queues get faster sometimes lategame? Because since you cannot produce in parallels anymore (no stable or factory), it takes huge amounts of time to produce even a few toons.
I mean my level 16 barracks is taking like as much as 10h for 100 axes if I am not completely mislead. For 6k axes that would take ~ 25 days. And that's the AXES ONLY. There comes lkav and rams as well ... would be at least 40 days for one full off ... I seem to remember that in old TW times a full off took like 2 weeks to be rdy.

Am I completely misslead or what is the reasoning behind ditching stables and factory?

Thanks for any answers in advance :)
Btw. I like the game with it's new features so far, even tho the bug with the messages sucks dicks pretty hard ...

Peace
Yatekii

DeletedUser1033

exactly what I was thinking so thank you for this true words :)

DeletedUser905

Yatekii;n11143 said:
I mean my level 16 barracks is taking like as much as 10h for 100 axes if I am not completely mislead. For 6k axes that would take ~ 25 days. And that's the AXES ONLY. There comes lkav and rams as well ... would be at least 40 days for one full off ... I seem to remember that in old TW times a full off took like 2 weeks to be rdy.
In barracks lvl19 it takes 8:20 to build 100 axes and in barracks lvl25 5:50. In barracks lvl25 to build 6k axes would take 352 hours or ~ 15 days, about 2 weeks. I agree that now to build full nuke in only 1 building would require much more time than in TW1, but that is not the end of the world.

I completely agree with your point about build queue. This is complete rip-off. Taking in account that if you loose village, you'll loose also paid queue, you'll be paying for nothing. I would not definitely spend my money on that.

DeletedUser907

edufinn;n11179 said:
In barracks lvl19 it takes 8:20 to build 100 axes and in barracks lvl25 5:50. In barracks lvl25 to build 6k axes would take 352 hours or ~ 15 days, about 2 weeks. I agree that now to build full nuke in only 1 building would require much more time than in TW1, but that is not the end of the world.

Well that's right, but you gotta factor in that at that reduction level of build time, 3k kav has ~another 16 days ;)

Peace

DeletedUser831

Everyone is going to have the same problem with re-training times though. It'll take you 40 days to rebuild a full offensive army, but at the same time, it'll also take the other guy 40 days.

If you were training berserker as well, the time it takes to rebuild a nuke would be reduced since they are trained at the hall of orders, rather than the barracks.

DeletedUser907

Britanicus;n11286 said:
Everyone is going to have the same problem with re-training times though. It'll take you 40 days to rebuild a full offensive army, but at the same time, it'll also take the other guy 40 days.

Sure it's the same prequisites for everyone, but it will make the game way less action packed and just long wait times after an offensive ...

DeletedUser831

Yatekii;n11287 said:
Sure it's the same prequisites for everyone, but it will make the game way less action packed and just long wait times after an offensive ...

The game seems to be designed to heavily favour the defender anyway, what with the province system and all.

Yatekii said:
Am I completely misslead or what is the reasoning behind ditching stables and factory?

I suspect this was done to make room for the new buildings - hall of orders, hospital, tavern. It looks quite congested in the village once you get all of them, so where would the stable and workshop go?

It also makes the offensive build times more in line with the defensive build times. If you were building a force of spears and swords and archers in TW1 you would only have been building from one place, whereas the offensive player has 3 to rebuild his force with. Not saying that was necessarily the case, nor that the number of troops needing to be rebuild was equitable (losing a full nuke vs losing a few troops from many defensive armies). Nevertheless, from a theoretical perspective, that might justify the change, which kinda makes sense when you take into account the favouring of defender.

DeletedUser3

edufinn;n11179 said:

I completely agree with your point about build queue. This is complete rip-off. Taking in account that if you loose village, you'll loose also paid queue, you'll be paying for nothing. I would not definitely spend my money on that.

If you lose your village you will receive your building queue slots back, in form of inventory items. You can then use these on other villages.