global map

SkullSIR

My insight to this is that you guys are forgetting that this is a BETA world, therefore you have to wait for certain features until they come out. Providing tools like that is ruining the game for the million others that do not know about them, therefore giving you an advantage.

DeletedUser1934

Will people stop calling the map tool an add-on or an additional feature, its FUNDAMENTAL part of this game. Did Inno forget that even TW1 has a basic map tool that showed you where you are (basic but still a map), so you were on the right path......what happened?????? As a founder of a 170+ member tribe, my daily job as tribe leader is screwed now and INNO can't even replicate the great dragons work lol. You have had more forum activity in the last few days then ever, does the voice of the people not register with your ears????? Basically I dont care how or why he was banned. I care about basic concept of TRIBAL wars, who ever conquered the world without a map????????????(would love to here you answer that) Stop what ever disaster of a next idea (probably more P2W features which ruin it for others, you should do non P2W and P2W worlds) INNO is creating and get this map tool rolled out or is it too much for your coders? you could always call up and hire dragon as he seem more screwed on than INNO if he can breach TW2 with scripts and create a basic part of the game....... a map tool, not a map searcher (which was for a while branded as "world map coming soon" tut tut for lying to us) and don't say "it's a good idea for the future", instead tell us your coding it as we speak.

Too the BETA comment did Battlefield ** BETA's ever release the BETA game without a map????? also a game of fighting and conquering.

Like this post as a voting poll for next update to include a REAL map tool

Regards,
One Peed Off Tribe Leader

DeletedUser2270

Rettie86;n22045 said:
Will people stop calling the map tool an add-on or an additional feature, its FUNDAMENTAL part of this game.

Couldn't. Agree. More.

On a constructive note - Forum Mods/Devs/etc - can you please point me towards documentation on the API's / Web Services, that Imagine Dragons used to develop what he did. Maybe I can smash something together. Frankly tho, I shouldn't have to. This is utterly core to the game. Listen to your customers, and adjust your project/release plans.

DeletedUser2048

I have the same feeling. If you want to play active and think ahead you need a decent world map.

The second thing we really need back is the TWstats.

DeletedUser940

im going to defend inno. they have alot they need to do for this game ALOT. if you have watched any of the behind the scenes videos about innogams you will realize they have a ridiculously small team making this game. the developers not only have to worry about coming out with new content but they have to worry about fixing any bugs that come out. and if you havent noticed there have been alot recently. and fixing bugs can sometimes take days. take into effect the map tool took weeks for I.D. to get to the point that he was at with the map tool. and i know there were features in Tribalwars 1 that took a long time for them to come out with and i started playing on .net world 18. this is beta. we are testing out the game not trying to win a completed game. hell endgame isnt even initiated for continents yet. you have to be patient. if you dont want to be patient then you shouldnt be a beta tester. my tribe has no problem without a map tool. i find ways to deal without it and you can too. (benefits of localizing your tribe vs spreading them out all over the place.)

on another note. try helping the devs out instead of complaining. if you choose to help them the best you can then it will create a map tool or any feature you want faster. ask your friends if they know how to do such a thing. i have a friend that might develope a map system for the game. i talked to him and said hey this game needs this. and he took it and thought that it might be a good way to show case his other projects. help the game developer into something good don't sit here calling them stupid for banning a player who cheats at games and hacks his way to winning a game. sure the devs would love to have the program but pretty sure I.D. wont give it to them for selfish immature reasons.

DeletedUser894

rasta206;n23701 said:
The second thing we really need back is the TWstats.

Unfortunately TWstats is up but its just for EN atm.

However this thread is about world maps and not TW stats. Please can we keep it on track. It makes it impossible to search and find relevant posts if they go off topic.

Thank you

DeletedUser924

Barbiearian;n21716 said:
You are all wasting your time. If the developers had any clue about these games, this wouldn't even be a discussion. Anyone with even a tiny experience of this genre would realise that a world map isn't an extra you add-on when you feel fit. Its clearly a fundamental - no different from region view, alliance chat, etc. I challenge one of the game developers to join my alliance - see how easy it is to speak to each other - see how easy it is to determine where the others are in relation to the rest of us - see how easy it is to determine if you are winning/losing the kingdom you are in. I suggest they have never done that at all.

Whilst I would appreciate the forum mods forwarding my response - I really dont want a reply from yourselves thank-you. Whilst mods are very useful, its better to step back when you know there is nothing you can do to help.

I would suggest one of the game developers wakes up - answers this post - and stops even more players leaving.

I challenge you to prove that you know the meaning of beta testing. the point of this testing is not to have the strongest alliance. its not even to be in the top five. all you idiots out there are arguing on the pretense that you can't play the game without features but the point of you is to test the features not to win a game. The game has not begun yet. sure you should treat this like the game because if you don't go all out the test will fail but stop complaining because you don't have the features necessary to win when that is not the point of these worlds. What is better to have your troops not vanish into thin air like the last bug or to have a map knowing that any attack you send results in your soldiers marching off into oblivion?

DeletedUser894

Please get back on topic. This is a discussion about world maps. Feel free to open up a new thread to explore your ideas and thoughts.

DeletedUser1587

Samuri 4 life you should take a nap bro.. I think your too tired... maybe better said, get the hell out of here.. if you don't ant to win, why even bother playing--- smart boy
The Map and TW STATS got out, so no point to argue anymore

DeletedUser924

Simple i play the EN server to win i play the Beta server so that i get first hand experience before everyone else so tht when i go to the EN server i know how the game works better than those seeing it for the first time. I thought that was the main point of being on the beta server besides providing feed back.

EDIT: Also I have been writing FAQ/Reviews for a Facebook group of gamers that i'm a part of; that was my No. 1 goal of being here.

DeletedUser894

Cool, explains why my fingers are sore from keeping up with responses to your posts, so now that sorted lets get back on topic. Its about maps in case you have all forgotten.