DeletedUser40

More Feedback though - Support won't allow me to select Sandbox
You should be able to now.

I don't see this world available at all. It just shows the 3 options under the beta url.
RH6oBvY.png
If you press the play button, after log in, you should all available worlds.

ALSO why are the crowns shared between realms? I used the 500 crowns for more build spots and wanted to start another realm but couldn't. Seems like a bad idea.
Crowns are not linked to worlds, but your master account.
Therefore your crowns will be available to you on every world, within the market, where you use the same accout.

Kelewyn

Had to press play to see it and it's there, thanks!

That's horrid that you make us share crowns between realms. So I used 500 for more build spots on Rudimentum or whatever and now I won't have ANYTHING on Sandbox. Disgusting.

DeletedUser1625

That's horrid that you make us share crowns between realms. So I used 500 for more build spots on Rudimentum or whatever and now I won't have ANYTHING on Sandbox. Disgusting.

I think you are being silly, the free crowns you get the first time you start is not a gift, its an appetiser so that you are hungry enough to spend more money on the game. Don't miscontrue why you get it.

Sharing gold between your worlds you are in is good because if you are playing multiple worlds concurrently you do not have to put money through multiple times to get crowns on each world.

Kelewyn

I think you are being silly, the free crowns you get the first time you start is not a gift, its an appetiser so that you are hungry enough to spend more money on the game. Don't miscontrue why you get it.

Sharing gold between your worlds you are in is good because if you are playing multiple worlds concurrently you do not have to put money through multiple times to get crowns on each world.

I'm being silly because the "appetizer" is on one realm? Even worse on a realm that is being shut down?

So by your logic when I used all that gold to have 6 build spots I should lose it on the new realm.... nice. On BETA it should be 500 on any realms, it's not like you can abuse it.

DeletedUser1625

fa28598311.jpg
935344bce2.jpg

Friend said that once second day actions went up they were offered 2 points for wake up and didn't get it. So I took screen shots when I saw I was also offered 2 points. As you can see only one point was credited. I believe this is just a tooltip error.

DeletedUser1625

I'm being silly because the "appetizer" is on one realm? Even worse on a realm that is being shut down?

So by your logic when I used all that gold to have 6 build spots I should lose it on the new realm.... nice. On BETA it should be 500 on any realms, it's not like you can abuse it.
You didn't have to use the crowns, and you certainly didn't have to spend them on a world where you never had a chance of winning.

Also it IS on any realm and YOU CHOSE to spend it in one world.

DeletedUser1625

Achievement Compare Feature/Exploit thing is back btw, I can keep track of peoples progress via their achievements and thus they can do the same to me.
Is it that this feature is being brought back or does it need to be re-turned off?

DeletedUser40

Which of their progress can you follow?
Can you maybe screenshot it, to show it?

DeletedUser1625

What I mean by this is that you can compare your achievements with others. The full effect of this is not yet realised as people haven't gotten to 500 infantry/cavalry recruited yet but once people start hitting these milestones it quickly becomes traceable who is building troops and who isn't. Cavalry is purely offensive early one so you can see who is going offense and defensive.

Strangely enough as I began typing my response I was able to compare my achievements to you Liam but not to other people. I've refreshed to see if this is still happening

Ok Eg You + Me
4cc6dfd594.jpg

Me + anyone else
b3986e4a4b.jpg

This wasn't happening before though, so not sure what is happening.
I don't mind if I am giving away how much I've farmed here, but I do mind having my troops recruited being visible, even if it is down to a vague milestone of 500|2500|10000|100000

DeletedUser40

There is huge issues with comparing achievements with each other at the moment.
It will happen on occasion and with random people.
The devs are aware.

I am not sure we will close this feature to compare with each other.
But it is surely a fine indicator in the beginning, which might need some tuning.

DeletedUser1625

Offers accepted 3 seconds apart from same city delivered 1 min apart?
dfa66730ed.jpg

Not too game breaking just sorta weird.

DeletedUser2258

Same thing here
ak4prrd.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1625

Feedback for this new world. 5 days BP is too long for this speed. Its the equivalent to 15 days BP on normal speed. I think next time or looking to the future that 3 days is probably the sweet spot for this speed.

DeletedUser40

Noted!
It is indeed a very long time. Something we forgot to take into account when starting this world.

DeletedUser2258

I have a problem with this world. My CPU usage and temp go abnormally high and I cant stay logged in for more than 15 minutes. Yesterday the CPU was so overheated that my laptop simply shut down. Then I installed a core temperature meter and I noticed that only when I am logged in in this world I get these abnormal values. Any idea from where it comes?

DeletedUser1625

Just some feedback regarding the 2nd village feature on this speed. I've just made the decision to not complete my second village quests which will come available in 10 hours. I am the second player to get an academy and I will have nobles easily before BP ends. For this speed world its completely impractical even for the 2 coins to get this village. It would be like I nobled the inactive player next to me.
I would need the second village on day 2 for me to consider getting it. Its just too little too late for me. I can see players not pushing as hard getting it but personally I think its only for those players who aren't as competitive.

DeletedUser80

I have a problem with this world. My CPU usage and temp go abnormally high and I cant stay logged in for more than 15 minutes. Yesterday the CPU was so overheated that my laptop simply shut down. Then I installed a core temperature meter and I noticed that only when I am logged in in this world I get these abnormal values. Any idea from where it comes?

I tried to reproduce that, but my CPU is normal. Are you really sure, that your CPU is higher than normal if you play TW2? Could you please post a screenshot of your processes and your CPU (you can hide the other programms on your screenshot). Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Did someone else have this problem too?

DeletedUser2258

N0EbVTw.jpg

As you can see the CPU load is over 50% and the temperatures are going very high, the strange thing is that on the other world I am playing I don't have this problem.

DeletedUser1625

Attack protection is affecting second villages of players who have reset
ff607e7bff.jpg