DeletedUser40

Please give us your feedback about the new world, we will be opening monday 20.04.2015.

DeletedUser1625

Pretty pumped to see this for sure! World speed 3 will surely make things interesting :)

DeletedUser40

We do not know the exact time.
It will be announced when it opens :)

DeletedUser1625

First initial feedback things. The Wood per hour ( all res but using wood as eg ) is correct in the top right of the page but is incorrect in the Headquarters.

DeletedUser40

Can you please provide a screenshot of this, for reference?

DeletedUser1625

11b1e580fc.jpg

So you can easily see that 162*3*1.2(woodboostquest) = 583 but the in HQ tip should read 486

Also spawn more barbs D: I have nothing to farm atm. Already exhausted my only local one :')

DeletedUser1625

Haha not enemies I swear! <3 Want to join the Kings that Wander?

More Feedback though - Support won't allow me to select Sandbox. (I need to report a player who's flaming me for not letting him join my tribe)
Edit : Its a misunderstanding but still the feature isn't there yet :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2907

It works soooooo slow ... 5 minutes to display login page, 10 minutes and and still waiting to login ...
Working normal on another instance - pl world 3.

Kelewyn

I don't see this world available at all. It just shows the 3 options under the beta url.

ALSO why are the crowns shared between realms? I used the 500 crowns for more build spots and wanted to start another realm but couldn't. Seems like a bad idea.

Last edited: