Rejected 10 groups

DeletedUser1587

@Trolin Sorry mate but if I got a solo O province, or a Province where the Chance to get attacked is under 10%, then I will rather save the population.
I know that you build a lot of Churches, I do not say that you are a bad player, nor that your ways are wrong, but mine also aren't. Everyone has his way of playing, also it only makes sense to build a church if you got multiple villages within a Province, and out of multiple villages, one will always have at least one with 5K Population available, considering the short build time for the lvl 1 church, it is always possible to build it at any time, also to get rid of it.

DeletedUser894

Get back on track guys, you have wondered off again! This is about groups and not about churches.....

DeletedUser1919

What is the Inno response to this request. I really need more groups and it's extremely frustrating managing 100+ villages with the current toolset.

DeletedUser

I too would like additional groups. I don't see why it would be that difficult. Just put a down arrow at the end of the current list. This will drop it down to a new row where you could have 10 new slots, and you haven't taken up any precious real estate in the GUI.