Search results

1. Dravigas

Buggy defence report No defenders looses, No Defensive bashpoints

Then you rename village, in defense report (which still has old village name in header) defender looses does get not show on report at ,all just attackers, like his troops would have died on the wall. (picture 1) Second thing, tough some of attackers troops did died (report is 12 hours old now)...
  2. Dravigas

Visual bug: green line

Then scrolling thought villages with left/right Arrows, green line in the left side of screen appears randomly, after line appearance, page reload or going to map view and back to village view, fixes it. If move to the next village with left/right arrows line stays. World : zz3 Browser : Mozilla...
  3. Dravigas

Wrong pop up text

Then hoovering mouse over "i" button i tribe application window pop-up "Opens the village information" appears, should be "Opens the village tribe information" World 1(zz3), browser Firefox 31.0. picture below:
  4. Dravigas

Rejected Send Spies as Support

Possibility to send spies to support other village (might be locked to tribe only?). Now those are locked to the village and that's it, it's doesn't make much sense to me, especially a part then they do not die after nobling village which had trained spies.
  5. Dravigas

bot protection?

Not sure if it's a right place to ask, but here it goes: Is there at all or it's just not activated (like some things in the game) a bot protection? As i left a piece of code to click in exact same 2 desktop pixels (click on coordinate 1, wait, click on coordinate 2, repeat ) with +-10~ ms...
  6. Dravigas

Forwarded Button to jump right in the village, not only center it on the map

Button to jump right in the the village from village overview, not only center it on the map .Right now its all good, but then people will start to get 10s and 100s of villages it will be really irritating to do all the clicking just to get in the village overview. Scrolling with right/left...
  7. Dravigas

Pop-up typo : U don't have enough units. (zz3 world)

As title says, then sending attacks sometimes units numbers are not updated, so bar shows more troops than you have. +units whose were sent in previous attack. And it is possible fill up attack/support confirmation window, yet troops are no more in village and this pop u shows up: "U don't have...
  8. Dravigas

Nobleman can't hit a village, doesn't return home

Noblem and paladin doesn't hit a village. Attack just shows 00:00:00. Not returning either. Attack just hangs like this for more than 6 hours. This attack should have nobled village. image below. Browser :firefox 31.0 Edit: Attack can be seen only on village information screen, in Units or...
  9. Dravigas

Market Available merchants

At lvl 16 market has 46 merchants. I got Free 27 and Used 19, seems good 27+19=46. Yet i have 3 offers in market for 1000 res (wood ) - 3 merchants and 2 merchants whose are traveling home. Let's do some complicated equations : 2+2=5 used merchants i ques. 46 - 5 =41 free merchants, but i have...
  10. Dravigas

Withdrawing catapults from village lets choose a building to catapult

then withdrawing catapults from village there is still list of buildings to catapult: In other hand it's quite twisted solution to demolishing buildings in village.
  11. Dravigas

Inactive academy

built an academy and it's all gray all buttons are disabled, it doesn't even see the resources available. No coins no nobles
  12. Dravigas

Support reports

not sure it's a bug or intended game behavior: There is no reports of support arriving to village, nor withdrawing it from village. Only the report of support getting attacked. I rechecked a couple of times if i am not using any filters to hide them.
  13. Dravigas

Invalid command id on returning scouts

Pop up "Invalid command id" still appears, then hovering mouse pointer over returning scout in timeline. It appears one time after page reload. browser firefox V. 30.0
  14. Dravigas

Visual bug: Reports scroll barr dissapearing(moving) to background

Reports scroll bar moves out of reports window, with timeline opened. It is possible to move scroll down nearly to the timeline, if mouse cursor is used to scroll. Browser : Firefox V30.0 normal reports window: scroll bar moves out of visible reports window space: